Goodbye.

Best Worst Days of My Life

So I guess no one really reads this story now… We decided to end this fanfic and start a new one.

 

If you want to know the whole plot of Best Worst Days of my Life, it goes like this.

SHINee will be new students. Onew will fall for Tiffany. Jonghyun is a childhood friend of Jessica. Key is the long lost bestfriend of Yoona who will fall for Sooyoung. Minho and Yuri will have feelings for each other. Taemin’s girlfriend (which is a fictional char.) will join the queenkas. Kyuhyun will fall in love with Yoona. But then his ex-girlfriend will flirt with him again.

 

The whole story will actually just go around with these pairings, but then the ending will still be YulHee, YoonHae and SooWon.
We actually wrote until chapter 9 already and they were long and a bit too complicated; another reason why we stopped writing. And besides, we lack inspiration.


So our new story, Better Than An Angel, will only focus on KyuYoung and YoonKey, with a bit of KyuNa, SooKey and YulSung. We promise to make it really good and more organized. Please do support It too.


To the 26 people who subscribed to this fic, thank you so so much. And sorry if we didn’t live up to your expectations. We hope to see you on our new fic.



-sooyoung-shidae and chriistel18