//YulChul

Best Worst Days of My Life

a/n: We did some changes like making the setting of this story into college, because being in highschool is too young. Lol. Also, titles of the chapters will be the couple included in the chapter. And, we also changed the font and color. :)

[On that same day]

{Yuri's POV}

Since we arrived a bit early, me, Yoona, and Sooyoung still had enough time to get schedules and room numbers. Oh, and I forgot to mention that Tiffany went ahead of us because Jessica was looking for her.

"Omo! Heechul and Tiffany are my classmates! But, aww... you two won't be with me.". I said.

"That's okay. Oh, look! Kyuhyun, the flirty kingka, is also your classmate."

"Aish. I hope he won't hurt Heechul oppa."  *pout*

"So..ohh! Donghae's on the same list as mine! But, I hope we won't quarrel again.. Aw.. Sungmin, Sunny and that mean queenka leader, Jessica are my classmates.. Can I even survive?"

"Don't worry, Yoona. Donghae will be there for you."

Yoona blushes. "Nah.. I don't think he'll protect me.."

"Okay... Whatever you say. Haha."

"Uh-oh. I'm with two queenkas and kingkas. (Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon) Good thing Siwon oppa is with me. ^^ But the kingka leader, Leeteuk might hurt oppa.."

"Aww. Don't be, Soo. Siwon will surely take care of you."

"So let's go to our classes now?"

"Sure! See you at lunch?"

"Okay!" We hugged each other and bid goodbye.

 

Yay! Heechul is my classmate! I really, really like him. But, I haven't told anyone yet. I'll keep it as a secret, for now. 

 

 

I found my room and went inside. The teacher was already there and all of my classmates are quiet and they kept on staring at me. Why? Because I'm late, as always. *sigh*

I sat at the far back of the room, near the window and beside Heechul. In front of me was Tiffany and beside her was Kyuhyun. flirting again with other girls. Eww.

The class started, but I couldn't concentrate because Heechul is just beside me. He's kinda distracting me, asking questions and annoying me but still, I find it cute. It's a good thing that our teacher can't see me and him.

 

I think Tiffany's looking at us. She's always turning her back. The teacher caught her looking at us and thought she was chatting with me.

"Ms. Hwang, go outside for a moment."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Is she okay? I'll go ask her later. I hope nothing's wrong.

 

{Tiffany's P.O.V.}

"Why were you chatting with Ms. Kwon? Is there a problem?"

"There's no problem, Ma'am. She wasn't doing anything wrong."

 

~flashback~

"Tiffany, were you with the nerds a while ago?", Jessica asked.

"Y..ye..yes. Why?"

"I want you to do something. I know you were friends with them in elementary. Befriend them again and ruin their lives."

"What?! Why would I do that?"

"So Donghae would be mine and Heechul would be yours. You want that, right?"

"Not really.. I like him but Yuri also does."

"So? Then get him from her."

"I can't do that to my friend."

"Whatever. Just do it! Or else I'll tell everyone rumors that will definitely ruin your reputation!"

"But.."

"No more buts, okay?! Did you know that Sooyoung, Yoona, and Yuri only became friends with you because they want to be popular?!"

"..."

"Look, Tiffany. I'm sorry. This is just for the best of us."

"But we can do it without ruining their lives!"

"What?! You're so blind. How can you be easily fooled?! Do you also want our friendship to be ruined?"

I wanted to punch her in the face

(a/n: lol we know it's so irrelevant. haha. taengoo is so cute here.)

but instead, I just ran away. 

~end of flashback~

 

The teacher waved her hand in front of my face because I was staring blankly.

"Is everything fine, Ms. Hwang?"

"Yes ma'am. Can I go inside now?"

"Yes you may."

My classmates stared at me, as we went inside the classroom. I went back to my seat.

*rriiinnggg...rrriiinnngggg!*

Time for the next period. Same classmates. Same room. Yuri is still beside Heechul. I won't do what Jessica said. I will make my own way to get Heechul, without hurting Yuri, if possible. *smirk*

"Tiffany, why are you smirking?" Heechul suddenly asked.

"Umm..nothing. I'm just thinking of something."

"Hmm. Something or someone? Are you thinking about me?"

"No! Why would I think about you?"

"Haha! Nothing."

"Mind your own business."

"Whatever you say."

 

 

{Heechul's P.O.V.}

Yuri, you're so beatiful. Yuri, I love you. 

I can't wait to say those words to her. When will I confess? What if she also loves me? But what if not?

I kept on distracting, annoying her and asking her questions for the past three periods. We're both weired. 

"Heechul, any problem?"

She asked me because I was staring on the floor.

"Yah! Heechul! Do you have any problem?"

"Wh..wha.. what? No I don't have any problem."

"Fine."

I finally felt that I should tell her now.

"Yuri, I have someone who I lov.. I mean like and I don't know how to confess to her. Could you help me?"

"Of course! Anything, oppa. First, start your day with talking to her and always looking at her. She'll feel that there's something on your mind. Then, you tell her what you feel for her. If she slapped your face or just ignored you, it means she doesn't like you. If she just stared at you for a long time, it means she feels the same way or she might not like you too but she is thankful that you confessed to her."

"Thank you, Yuri." I smiled.

"No problem. I wonder who's the lucky girl."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhh, Yuri.. I l..like  y..you.."

She stared at me. I guess probably she feels the same way.

"Heechul, I like you too. But let's just remain friends for now. We still need to focus on our studies." she said, blushing.

"Yea. Okay."

I was doing a happy dance inside my head. :) I just said that I like her. But deep inside, I really love her.

 

*rrriiinnnnggggggg*

Yes! Time for lunch!

We went out of the room and headed to the cafeteria.

The six of us sat together. I was in front of Yuri. Siwon was beside me, in front of Sooyoung. And Yoona sits in front of Donghae.

 


 

Sorry if it's boring and corny. Lol.

 

It'll improve while the story goes on, hopefully. ^^

 

And we'll be updating once a week from now on. 

Thank you lovely subscribers & commenters(?).

No silent readers please.  

<3

sooyoungshidae&&chriistel18