All I Need Is You

My Love

It was a bright morning, Jiyong could tell. As soon as he opened his eyes, he forced them shut, the light nearly blinding him. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, yawning in the process. Rolling onto his side, he felt the arm around his waist tighten. Jiyong smiled, finally opening his eyes fully to be met with a head full of hair. He chuckled lightly, not wanting to wake his sleeping boyfriend.

The younger man brought a small hand up and combed his fingers through the dark strands, loving how soft Seunghyun's hair was. Jiyong smiled to himself, his heart swelling at the thought of how lucky he was. How fortunate he was to have this man by his side. Day and night, this man gave him love, and he returned the favor; always. After a few more minutes of deep thinking, he felt the older male move slightly. Looking down, he met the loving gaze of Seunghyun. He smiled and leaned down, pressing a sweet kiss to the other's lips. Seunghyun lifted himself up a little on the bed so he wasn't awkwardly positioned anymore, and pulled Jiyong closer to him by the waist, smothering his small face with kisses.

The younger smiled even wider, giggling as his boyfriend's kisses started to tickle. He heard Seunghyun's deep chuckle, a low and vibrant sound that was music to Jiyong's ears. Seunghyun loved the way Jiyong reacted when he kissed him. When the younger stopped giggling, he took a deep breath, feeling fresh air fill his lungs. Seunghyun brought his hand to Jiyong's face, the boy's face with his thumb.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love." Seunghyun said, pressing yet another soft kiss to the younger boy's lips. He smiled, recieving a kiss in return.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Seungie" replied Jiyong.





The two spent the day just relaxing and enjoying each other's company, sharing quick kisses and holding hands while they watched cheesy movies. They played card games, in which Jiyong lost most of them, which ended up in Seungyun tackling the younger to the ground and tickling him until he was out of breath so that he would cheer up. They exchanged gifts; a pair of couple t-shirts,  a beautiful infinity necklace, and a trip for two to Lotte World from Seunghyun; a full set of 20 different Bearbrick toys, a dinner date certificate from his favorite BBQ resteraunt, and a cute mixtape filled with custom made love songs given to Seunghyun from his boyfriend. They kissed and hugged eachother, not wanting to let go. 

After eating a delicious dinner of spaghetti with red wine, the two relaxed on the couch. Jiyong layed against Seunghyun with his head on the older's shoulder, and Seunghyun's arm wrapped protectively around the younger. They watched some girly love movie, Jiyong getting really into it, while Seunghyun just laughed at the younger's interest. The older rolled his eyes at all of the girl's complaints throughout the movie, and comforted Jiyong when he cried during the infamous 'car crash' scene. They had watched this film about a hundred times, yet Jiyong still cried every time. By the time the movie was over, Jiyong had fallen asleep. Seunghyun looked down, hearing the deep breathing of his lover. He smiled and kissed the top of the younger's head, then rested his head on the other's. After a few minutes, he too had fallen asleep, his arm still wrapped around his love.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waaaaaah i'm so sorry that this is so short :< I've been trying to upload the first chapter of Look Through My Lens, but my computer can't find the file.. so that means that I might have to retype the whole damn thing OTL Anyways, Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

Much love,

E~