1

Confession

 

Everyone notices that he tries to get your attention but you're too much of a failure even notice. Of course it's most likely cause you never really paid much attention to the boys around you. You are so focused in school that you don't have any time for boys. 

You are the school's highest ranking scorer and super smart. Which is why it's one of the reasons he fell in love with you.

"I'll catch up with you later!" You called out and opened your locker. A letter light as a feather fell swiftly to the floor. You looked around and bent to pick up the letter and cautiously opened it.

"Hmm..Odd.."

1 "The great love that I have for you
2 is gone, and I find my dislike for you
3 grows every day. When I see you,
4 I do not even like your face;
5 the one thing that I want to do is to
6 look at other girls. I never wanted to
7 marry you. Our last conversation
8 was very boring and has not
9 made me look forward to seeing you again.
10 You think only of yourself.
11 If we were married, I know that I would find
12 life very difficult, and I would have no
13 pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
14 to give, but it is not something that
15 I want to give to you. No one is more
16 foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
17 able to care for me and help me.
18 I sincerely want you to understand that
19 I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
20 if you think this is the end. Do not try
21 to answer this. Your letters are full of
22 things that do not interest me. You have no
23 true love for me. Believe me,
24 I do not care for you. Please do not think that
25 I will be your boyfriend.' 

 

Your eyes widen and you quickly crumple the paper that was in your hand into a tight ball and shoved it in your bag. 

"What the heck.." You flushed red. 

Truthfully, you thought it was pretty creepy but sweet in a way. You shook your head and glanced to see if anyone was watching you again. You shivered and headed home.

 

He grinned and bit his lower lip in excitement. "She read it." He grinned and clutched tightly onto the strap of his back pack.

 

"Hanna!" You exclaimed through the phone. "This isn't right! I didn't think any boys would notice me!" 

"That's totally dumb of you to think that cause guess what, you're actually WELL-KNOWN through out the whole school." You heard her snicker from the other line and sighed, puffing your cheeks out.

"Why would he even write this to me?! It's like I went to confess to him first and he rejected me but really it's turning tables! This boy is confessing to me!" 

"Why are you getting so excited over this? You actually wanna date this boy?" 

You flushed red and pursed your lips tightly together in frustration.

"Shut it. You know I don't get much time with boys."

"Hey, that's your fault." She snickered and sighed. "Talk to you tomorrow about it some more. I gotta head out."

"Alright..." You frowned.

"Oh and uh, don't get too excited. He might just be a nerdy boy." Hanna teased you.

"Just go already!" You scolded and hung up the phone. "That dummy lady."

You laid in bed and re-read the lines, confused on every word. "What the heck is this..." You grew irritated and tossed it onto the floor of your room. "I'll figure it out tomorrow." You muttered and went to sleep.

 

"Yah, you figure out what it was?" You shook your head as bags were beneath your eyes. "Omo! What happened to you!?" Hanna worried and pulled out her make-up kit. "Let me help! This is major emergency." 

You laughed and shook your head, "No no. I just couldn't stop thinking about who it was..."

"Aish.. A girl that hasn't even had her first boyfriend yet is looking for her prince charming in 3rd year of highschool. You have a lot to learn, young lady." Hanna chuckled.

"I am planning on attending a great univeristy that only accepts super super duper smart kids and I need to get into it! And boys are only an object that blocks my pathway! Hmph." 

"Yah, you need to chill and take a break, alright?" Hanna argued and nudged you. "By the way, keep an eye out on who that lover boy of yours might be." She smirked and got up. "Gotta head to homeroom now. Later heads-over-heels-girl." 

You narrowed your eyes into slits and glared at her as she left. You sighed and set your head on your desk, looking around you and becoming alert from your surroundings.

"Could it be him? Or him?!" You asked yourself as you began freaking out, pointing out boys that were in your homeroom. "I really need to chill. It's just a boy." You sighed and sat back in your seat, calming trying to relax unitl a tap was felt on your shoulder.

"KYA?!" You yelped, smacking a hand over your mouth. 

"Uhm.. I-I was wondering if I could borrow a pencil.." 

You flushed red and smiled sheepishly, "Of course of course!" You handed him a pencil and slumped into your seat in embarrassment. "Aigooo.." You wiped the fake perspiration off your forehead.

 

Soon the bell rang and you sped out of class, feeling like eyes were on you during the entire class time. Your shoulders drooped and you made your way to  your locker slowly dragging your feet. "Aish.. This is really bothersome.." You puffed your cheeks and opened your locker, another white sheet floated downwards to the floor.

"Again.." You whispered and picked up the letter. This time it was different.

 

'1234.'

 

"What?" You breathed and palmed your face. "What is this foolishness." 

 

Weeks past and you kept receiving these unknown riddles that just annoyed the crap out of you. You were, one, a really bad puzzle solver and, two, super duper impatient. 

 

"Excuse me.." A soft voice came from behind you. 

"I'm sort of busy right no—" Your eyes doubled in size. "Y-Yeah?"

"Uhm.. Here's your pencil back." One of your classmates who borrowed your pencil from last week smiled and held the pencil out. "Sorry. It's a little late." 

"Oh." Your mouth rounded and took the pencil. "Maybe it's you.." Barely able to understand he leaned a bit closer for better hearing.

"What?"

You shook your head and took the pencil. "Th-thanks.." You stuttered. He waved and his heels to leave but you called him that stopped him in his tracks.

"Yeah?" 

"Uhm.." You gulped, "Is this by any chance.. Your handwriting?" You held the sheet up that blankly had only the numbers written on it. 

"That.." Your hopes grew a bit inside. You kinda hoped it was him, he is good looking with a flashing eye smile and really someone that gets girls to adore him. "It's not. Sorry." He bowed politely and smiled once again. "Later." He waved and left for his break. 

"AISH! This is pain." You grumbled.

 

"AHA!" You thought aloud, nearly knocking Hanna off of her seat.

"Yah! What the heck!?" She frowned, startled from your sudden ouburst. 

"Oops.. Sorry." You grinned mischeviously and flashed a smirk to Hanna. "I have a plan, Darling." 

 

The next day at school you thought of a plan and dragged Hanna to come along with you. 

"Alright, we're going to stand behind here and wait till we find this little creeper." You said and rubbed your hands anxiously together. 

"Gosh, seriously? Cutting class for this?" 

You turned around and knuckled her lightly on the head, "As you can notice the dark circles under my eyes, yes I need to figure this out so I can get my beauty sleep." Hanna shrugged and pulled out her manicure set and began working on her fingernails. You rolled your eyes and watched intently for anyone that came close to your locker.

It came to the last period of the day and you were still anxiously waiting near the lockers, keeping a close watch on who the mysterious Romeo (a name you gave him) that kept sending you those damn riddles.

"Hanna.. could this be the end..? Me never figuring out who this guy is? And then dying alone..with cats.." 

"You dumbo. Of course! With dogs also!" You hated your best friend so much. With passion.

Suddenly you heard feet shuffling and you quickly put a hand over Hanna, which she happened to stop talking quite awhile ago. 

"Hanna you hear that?" You whispered drastically. Hanna rolls her eyes and nods, you both peek over the corner of the wall and watch the body move to your locker, glancing to see if anyone was around to witness his acts. 

"YAH!" You blurt out, coming out from your hiding. "What're you doing?" You asked, furrowing your brows. 

"That's quite a rhetorical question." Hanna stated sarcastically. 

"Shut it lady." You said and placed a hand on your hip. "So?"

The boy slowly, and hesitantly turned around his face firm on the floor.

"Eh?" You cracked in shock. "D-Daehyun?" 

He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape now looking at you. 

So this was unexpected. The bad boy of school was the one that kept sending you those gooey love letters? You nearly let out a laugh but thought again. It was Daehyun. He might have beat you up at the moment if you did. 

"You know, Daehyun.." Hanna came from behind and clicked her tongue as she put an arm around your shoulders, "She's a super slow girl when it comes to riddles. She at them. Just a heads up. Oh, and she's super slow when it comes to relationships with boys if you get me." Hanna chuckled and waved herself off. "Later love birds~" She cooed and left the you awkwardly standing alone.

"Urgh, she owes me big time." You fidgeted uncomfortably in your spot and finally broke the silence. "So.. you like me?"

Daehyun nodded hesitantly and blushed. This was one unusual scene. Bad boy blushing. Shy? Woah. Also known as the playboy? The heck?

"It's weird, isn't it?" He asked, his voice trying to stay calm. You shrugged and rubbed your clammy hands together.

"I don't kn—" 

"We can keep this a secret." Daehyun grinned. "I know you have the reputation of goodie-good girl here but no one has to know." 

Slowly falling for his words and his facial features you couldn't help but nod unknowingly.

"Great.." he smirked, "Girlfriend. See you sometime later." 

Your eyes widen. "WHAT?! WAIT!" 

Already too late he was down the hall, giving you his signature smile with a two finger salute that was too over charming for your eyes.

"I... urgh!" You groaned and smacked yourself on the forehead. Of course you know this Daehyun, well the 'rumours' which you aren't so sure about but at least you got to know that was a super greaseball which was seriously unexpected.

"Hanna.. I have to tell her." You sighed and walked to your locker, another note lay inside. You opened it and read it closely with a content smile on your face.

'Roses are red. Violets are blue. I know one day you'll be my girl. And I'll make it come true.'

 

 



 

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO \O/ DONE. 8D 

I'ma make like a one sequel to this. Lols xDD POSSIBLY. If i'm not too lazy. :b

And sorry for the terrible mistakes. I didn't edit it at all and I was half asleep most of the time. x]P

 

ALSO Kudos to those who got the riddles. :b