[1/1]

Sleepwalking

Yongguk was up way past bedtime again, IPad in his lap, music flowing through his head. He liked to wait for the other members to be in a deep sleep before he slept himself anyway, ensuring if they had a nightmare, he could comfort them. He also had to stay awake to put the sleepwalking maknae back to sleep. He just smiled when the said maknae was up, eyes still closed, limps hanging lazily off his body.

Yongguk just climbed down to the maknae, gently grabbing his shoulders. "Let's get you back to be Junhonggie." He whispered, sighing when the younger mumbled incoherent words, his arms falling around the elder's waist. Yongguk tried to gently push Junhong on the bed, but the younger would whine, and he would have to stop, fear he would wake the other members. "Junhong-ah, go back to your bunk." Yongguk whispered with a chuckle, looking at the younger's closed eyes.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the maknae trying to come closer. Junhong's feet jumbled together, causing him to fall forward. Because of his height, his lips landed right on Yongguk's. The elder's eyes shot open, and he tried to push him away, but the maknae had stopped supporting himself, leaning all his weight on the leader. Yongguk tried standing him up, but his feet just kept falling forward, not wanting to stand. Yongguk couldn't help but blush at the feeling of the younger's lips on his, the soft feeling almost too much for him to stand. He finally walked enough to push the maknae on his bunk.

Junhong was not phased, still sleeping soundly. Yongguk just got back to his bunk, relaxing and pushing the incident out of his head. He put his IPad away, willing himself to sleep to calm his heated skin.


 

Yongguk woke, waking the rest of the members and preparing for the day. He woke up the maknae, face flushing when his eyes landed on those soft lips. Junhong's eyes fluttered open, looking up at Yongguk with a smile. "Morning, hyung." He whispered. Yongguk just nodded, awkwardly walking away and heading to his shower.

Yongguk didn't mean to seem awkward all day, he just couldn't stand next to the younger without remembering the incident last night. The poor maknae probably had no idea, and Yongguk didn't help by avoiding him.

"Hyung, you seem bothered." Junhong pointed out, catching the elder alone in the kitchen.

"I'm fine, Junhonggie." Yongguk mumbled, moving to begin on dinner.

"I'm sorry." The maknae whispered. "For whatever."

"Junhong-ah, there's nothing for you to apologize about. It was an accident." Yongguk whispered.

"What was?" The younger asked, nervously pulling on his sleeves.

"You kissed me, Junhonggie. Sleepwalking." Yongguk admitted, scratching his head, refusing to turn around and look at him.

A shriek had Yongguk turning around, for the sheer sake of worry. Junhong's face was a deep red, eyes wide, mouth gaped open. "I-I did?" He asked, and Yongguk nodded. Junhong mumbled apologies over and over, hiding his face in his hands.

"It's okay, you didn't mean to." Yongguk whispered with a sigh, walking over and patting his shoulder.

"B-But I-I..." Junhong stuttered, breathing deeply before continuing. He looked back at his leaders, moving his hands. "My sleepwalking had to be influenced..."

"By?" Yongguk asked, and Junhong flushed a deep red again.

"By how I feel." The younger admitted, biting his lip and averting the older's gaze.

Yongguk blushed slightly, no words able to leave his lips.

"I-I like you, hyung." Junhong whispered, looking down at the ground.

Yongguk just stood silent, not sure how to reactivate his vocal chords. His heart was pounding in his chest, ears burning. He just did the only thing he knew how to do, express it without words. He leaned down, gently pressing his lips to the younger's. Junhong immediately reacted, leaning into it. Their lips moved slowly together, filled with uncertainty, yet passion.

"I like you, too." Yongguk whispered, smiling when Junhong just hugged him tightly.

"Do I have to sleepwalk to kiss you next time?" Junhong asked with a giggle.

Yongguk just chuckled, nuzzling into his neck. "I'd rather you be awake, I promise."

THE END