Chapter 7

That Pair of Eyes...

 

 

 

CH 7 ;

 

 

"Just force your way through them in future. Don't be too gentle to them or you'll end up being hurt physically someday." Chunji let go of Byunghun's hand as soon as they were a safe distance from the class.

Byunghun nodded without looking at Chunji and started heading back to the dormitory.

"He's really anti-social, man." Chunji made mumbled to himself with a scrunched up expression before going to the cafeteria to meet with his friends.

He knew where his friends were upon reaching the cafeteria. Nope, there was no way he could spot those rowdy kids in the crowded cafeteria only by using his eyes. Instead, he always finds them by using his sense of hearing. 

"Niel oppa! Please give me a signature!"
"Changjo-ssi! When and where is your performance? I want to support you!"
"Minsoo oppa! Are you free for dinner tonight?"
"Ricky oppa! Pleas-"

Now, tell me why would one not know exactly where Teen Top is just by the fangirl's oh-so-high-pitched-and-deafening screams?
Chunji cringed and made his way further back to another pillar to be keep a longer distance away from the fangirls.

"Chanhee oppa!!!"

Oh. Great job. Maybe he should not have been so greedy to move to another pillar...

"I made this for you!"
"Have you eaten?" 

Chunji pushed his way through the crowd, signalling to his friends when to start running.

Chunji winked once. 
They grabbed their belongings.

Chunji coughed.
They flashed their killer smiles, sending the fangirls flying up to paradise to stay for a few seconds.

While the fangirls were squealing, Chunji feigned a yawn.
They held onto their belongings tightly and fled for their dear privacy, leaving the fangirls to  realise they were missing only seconds later, when they had gotten over the killer smile Teen Top had flashed earlier on.

"Oh my gosh. Why are they so crazy?!" Changjo cursed.

"Because we're too perfect looking." Chunji replied shamelessly with his head held up high.

Niel smacked the back of Chunji's head, "SOMEBODY knows no shame.", he said, stressing on the word "somebody".

"Who's dorm today?" Minsoo who was tagging behind silently all these while suddenly spoke with his deep voice.

"Wow. Minsoo hyung was here all along." Chunji mused sarcastically.

"Chunji! I want to see that Byunghun guy. We're going to your dorm today!" Ricky started to skip his way in the direction of Chunji and Byunghun's dormitory.

"But he's anti-soci-"

"No buts! I really want to see him!" Ricky turned around and pouted.

Chunji slotted the key inside and turned it to the left. A soft click was heard, and the boys strolled inside, taking off their shoes and making themselves comfortable as always.

"Where's he?" Changjo muttered, "He's like a neatness freak. Look at his side of the room. Compare it with Chunji's."

Chunji shot Changjo a look, "He's showering. You deaf?"

Changjo and Chunji glared at each other until the bathroom door opened, revealing Byunghun using a towel to dry his hair.

"Uhm..." Ricky trailed off, "That awkward moment when -"

"Stop with the awkward moment thing man..." Minsoo said, annoyed. Ricky instantly shut his mouth upon hearing the leader's words.

"Annyeong Byunghun ah!" Chunji waved at him, "We came here to do our homework! You don't mind, do you?"

Byunghun switched off the bathroom lights, shook his head and walked to his own desk, picking up his pen and starting to do his assignments.

"Do you want to join us?" Chunji asked after a moment of silence, in which the other four were stoning at the sight of Byunghun's anti-social attitude.

There was no reply, for Byunghun had his headphones on, with songs at such a loud volume it could be heard from where the boys were sitting.

Chunji shrugged, "I told you guys."

"No you didn't." Niel frowned.

"No buts! I really want to see him!" Chunji made a face at Ricky while imitating him in a more exagerated and comical manner.

"Okay people. Let's just start on our homework." Ricky scratched his neck sheepishly and tried to avoid Chunji's stare as he unizipped his bag to take out his worksheets...

Chunji sighed and looked at Byunghun. He's a tough nut to crack... Why is he even so anti-social?

 

 

 

A/N; Update! Mianhae, my laptop was sick ;~; Hope you all enjoyed this chappie~

@LemonXCandy , @L-Joe-MissRight , @Tiffaannyy and a few subscribers from my Infinite fact thread wanted to know how I look like... But I don't want to publicize my Insta account so... I'll just post a few selcas here...

I'm really ugly and short (LOL) so yea... 

 

 

L.Joe is like... Forever in front ~ He's too short xD