Final Shot - I'm tired of waiting but I still love you

(Oneshot) Tired of waiting

 

You walked along the street. The cold made you shiver inside but you didn’t bother it at all.

Your mind kept thinking about him. Your heart kept missing him.

The snow fell onto your shoulder. You stopped and looked up to the dark sky.

“It’s snowing. The next winter have arrived…” You smiled. It has been a year already since he left. You never forget him and still wait for him.

“Oppa…” The flashback haunted your mind…

 

“Oppa!” You waved your hand. He came to you.

“Suzy, mianne. Oppa got something to do just now…” You pouted.

“Oppa always late.” He smiled and held your hand.

“Mianne eoh? Chalmothaesseo.” He aegyo. You couldn’t help it and smiled.

That ‘prince’ guy hated aegyo so much but for you, he aegyo for your forgiveness.

Somehow, his aegyo is superb cute!

“Geurae, no more lateness after this.” He kissed your cheek. It made you blushed.

“Oppa!” He chuckled.

 

“Agassi!” You snapped from the memory and turned to the voice.

A guy pulled you to the roadside. A loud car brake heard.

“Are you trying to kill yourself?!” The driver yelled. You got shocked and the guy was apologizing on your behalf. The driver snorted and drove away with anger.

“Gwenchana?” You looked at the guy.

“Nae, kamsahamnida.”

“Why are you standing there? It’s dangerous.”

“I have to go. Kamsahamnida.” You walked away. The guy was standing there.

“Weird girl. But she’s beautiful…”

You continued to walk till you reached a park. Your tears started to roll down your cheek. The painful memory entered your mind.

 

“Oppa, wae?” You pulled his arm. He stayed silent.

You were crying. He pulled your hand from his.

“Keumanhaja.” He walked away.

“Oppa, you just kidding right? Hyungsik oppa!” You cried his name. He was still walking forward. You tried to catch his steps.

“Hyungsik oppa.” You grabbed his arm. He stopped.

“Stop it, Lee Sooji.” You stunned. He never called your real name before.

“Oppa…” He pulled his hand and started to walk back.

“Hyungsik oppa, I know you just pretending. I know you still love me. I’ll wait for you. I know you will come back for me. Gildarige, oppa!”

He just walked away.

 

“Oppa~~” You turned and got clung.

A couple was hugging each other not far from you. You watched them in disbelief.

“You’re late as usual.”

“Mianne, the members kept bullying oppa to clean the dorm. Mianne, Jihyun a~.”

The girl pouted. “Are they always like that?”

“Sometimes.” The girl caressed the guy cheeks.

“Poor my aegi Hyungsik…” The guy smiled.

“Give me a reward for my hardness…”

“Huh?”

The guy’s face leaned closer to the girl. Their lips met.

The girl smiled through the kiss and kissed back passionately.

Your heart broke into pieces. You turned around and walked away quickly.

You went back home.

 

At home…

You hugged your knees and cried again and again.

The ‘romantic’ scene still played in your mind. Your heart aches. The pain was too much to bear.

“Oppa…why you did this to me? I really love you, I said that I wait for you. I know you still love me…”

You took the wine bottle and took a big gulp.

“I wait you for a year. I…know you will come back…hurp!”

You were drunk. Your alcohol’s tolerance was very low.

But somehow, tonight you have finished a bottle and now are your second.

“I still…love you…oppa…” You stood and walked to the sliding door.

You opened the door and the cold air of winter breeze.

You shivered but you still stepped out to the balcony.

“Oppa…” You looked down.

“Oppa, I’m…tired of waiting…hurp! But I still love…you…Hyungsik oppa…”

Slowly, your body felt lighter and fell from the 21st floor……

 

---END---