Like A Dream

A Night In Paris

The smell of the freshly new baked croissants and baguettes rose to Aron's nose. He already loved Paris. It didn't look as romantic and peaceful as he  had excepted it to be , but he still fell in love with the city.He loved how mixed and diversed Paris was.  . He loved the small shops on each street corners , especially the little "boulangeries*" . The women were well-dressed , and so were the men. They had nice shops and he knew that the blonde boy standing next to him jumping up and down , was probably already decided to move away from Korea to live here.

"Yah hyung look ! And look there! OMG Did you see the shirt she was wearing? SO CUTE!"

Aron just grinned at Ren and looked at his watch.

"Wah~~" Ren kept saying looking everywhere.

"Hey Ren , not trying to pop your bubble , but we need to get to that hotel fast so we can get to the restaurant where i i~~- ...I mean.." Aron tried to finish his sentence , but nothing came out.

"Uh?.." Ren said finally turning his face towards Aron

"Oh , nothing hehe." Aron giggled relieved that Ren had been way too absorved in his surrounding to pay attention to what he had been saying.

****

The hotel was amazing. It was a big and magnificant 5 star looking hotel .And the hotel room? Even better.
Because Ren didn't want Aron to spend to much money , before coming , he told him to buy a one bedroom that they could share. And that , JR did not argue or reject.
It was a one bedroom , with a beautiful and clean bathroom , an HD TV ,  a desk ,and small kitchen which was mingled with a small living-type of room that you saw as you entered the suite. The room seemed like a little apartment.

"Wow~~ This is awesome!!" Ren said going around the suite scanning every single inch that was in the suite.

"Wow i can't believe they have a little kitchen in here! Look theres even a fridge and a microwave! Wow Look at the TV ! I wonder if they have korean channels-"

Aron did nothing but to listen without really listening to Ren's ranting of the suite. he was happy to see Ren this happy , and couldn't wish for more.

"Oppa come here!"

Aron realising he had been staring at Ren in a daydream-like way , dropped his jacket on the couch and followed him into the bedroom where he had been called.

The bedroom was a medium size , colored in a brown-ish and orange color , with an old moderned style bed and a TV a little older than the one in the living room.

"Look the bed is sooo comfortable~~" Ren said spreading his body on the right side of the bed.

Aron smirked and joined Ren on the bed.

 "I'm happy you like it." he said staring into Ren's eyes and smiling.

Ren blushed and ,quickly, got off the bed.

"Y-yeah! Umm. i'm going to take a shower" He said rushing to the bathroom.

Aron just watched Ren and smiled.

***
"Wahh~~ It felt sooo good ~~"

Ren was drying his hair with a hairdryer that stood next to the bathroom's mirror.

"Yah Aron!-" he said openning the bathroom door while he was still drying his hair. "You should come take a bath! You'll feel great!"

After a while , Ren turned off the hairdryer .

"Aron you heard me!?...Aron?"

Ren got out the bathroom. The living room was empty and so was the kitchen. He then headed to the bedroom.

"Yah Aron-" he said while opening the door . But Aron was not there. So where would he be?
It's too late now for him to go out , ren thought. Did he head out without me?

Then he realised the note laying on the bed. On the note it said :

"Ren i have something important to tell you..Um..
I really don't know how to say this..Your my best friend so
i probably should've told you earlier but... i wanted
to kind of up to you by bringing you
here kekeke. Hope you forgive me. I'll be at the restaurant
called "L'amitier" , its not far from here you can see it
from our bedroom window ...I'm waiting : ]"

Ren was confused and dropped the letter on the bed while sitting next to it. Ren did not know what Aron was trying to be forgiven for , what did Aron have to tell him?

Ren just sighed and put his clothes on. "Oh , well lets see."

***
Ren found the restaurant L'Amitier in just a few seconds. It was only 2 minutes away from the hotel. And it's banner made it inevitable to miss.
"Bonjour," a receiptionist guy said as Ren entered the restaurant. "Vous devrais etre Monsieur Choi?"

 

"Oh..Bonjour." Ren said. Understanding that the men was asking him if he was M.Choi he  quickly added "Oui."

"Okay , follow me" the receiptionist said ,in english Ren understood because of 2ne1's song that he loved so much , gesturing Ren to follow him .

Ren nodded and followed.

As Ren followed the receiptionist , he realised that there were only a few people around.

"Voila Monsieur Choi! , Montez les escalier et vous trouverais Monsieur Kwakk." The receiptionist said stopping in front of stairs.

Ren looked at the receiptionist a little confused.
The receiptionist smiled. "Go up." and he gestured that Ren should go up the stairs. "MR Kwakk , waiting up" he added.

"Ohh!" Ren exclaimed hitting his forehead. "Merci!" he said bowing to the french men.

"Derien !" the french men said rushing back to his post.

~~

Going up the stairs was quit tiring for Ren. He wondered what this was all about.

"Ah~~ Here you are Ren"

Ren was confused. Here he was. On a balcony , next to that big L'Amitier sign.There Aron was. Smiling brightly at him . Behind a table just like the ones he saw in the restaunrant. But the balcony was beautiful and well-lit.On top of the table were candles and a little basket filled with bread.

"Aron..what..?" Ren said as he got closer to the table looking around unbelievebly.

"Surprised aren't you?" Aron smirked.

Ren nodded his head.

Aron grinned and sat ren on a chair before he sat himself down across from him. Right then , a waitor came bringing food , followed by another waitor who brang pop that Aron had ordered for the both of them.
 

After the waitor left , Aron begin eating , without saying a word. And not knowing what else to do so did Ren , until his curiosity won over him.

"Yah Aron...What did you want to tell me ..What is all this."

Aron , fearing but knowning the moment was about to come , put his fork next to his plate and cleaned his mouth with his towel.

"Well..Umm.." Aron began uncomfortably.

Ren just stared at him , waiting for him to spit out what he had to say.

"Well Ren ..Your just like my best friend..And my little brother..And so i tell you everything and you tell me everything..We help each other out and stuff like that..So i should be honest with you...I'm.gay.."

Ren's heart dropped .

"Oh-Really?"

Aron nodded.

"Yeah and there is this one guy i like too..But that person .." he then giggled saddly. "It's been pretty hard for me actually. Because i don't think the person ever thought of me that way. Or ever even noticed my feelings."

Ren didn't know what to say. He felt really uncomfortable.

"So who's the guy?"

Aron looked down on his plate and begin playing with his fingers.

"I'm kind of mad you didn't tell me..but you can tell me now..Truthfully , i don't feel comfortable but i'm your bestfriend you should tell me what's going on.."

Aron begin shaking his leg.

"It's you." he answered.

Ren's eyes widened. He began blushing and his heart began beating.

"M-Me?" he pointed at himself.

Aron nodded.

"I know you might not feel the same way-"

"No hyung-" Ren cut off Aron. "I really like hyung too." He said blushing even more.

"Really!? You do?"

Ren nodded.

Aron was trully happy to hear that . He gets up and gets close to Ren. He drops on one knee and opens a small little box.Inside, a ring hooked to a necklace.

"Would you go out with me then? And be forever my Ren?"

Ren's eyes widened. He felt tears in the corner of his eyes.

He took the necklace that was inside the box, and put it around his neck.

"Yes hyung."

Aron then pulled Ren towards him and crashed their lips together.

Both boys wanted to stay like that forever..

"Hello dear passengers this is the captain speaking, we will be arriving at our final destination ,PAris Charles De Gaule ,in just a few minutes. It is exactly 9:05am and 53 degrees in Paris. Thank You for choosing Air France and we hope that you had a nice flight and we also hope to see you again."
Aron looked at the boy who had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"Ren we're here." He whispered.

Ren rubbed his eyes cutely and looked at Aron embarrased.

"Are you okay?" Aron asked smiling.

"Yeah." Ren answered .

It was a dream. He thought to himself

-------------------------------------
Author Note :
So did you like it? Kekeke =9
I get these ideas out of no where lol
I hope you guys liked it ^^
boulangeries* = Places in France where they sell baguettes , croissants , pain au chocolat and many other pastry delights =9