Contest day

My lovely boyfriend

Two days later, Hyung Sik had still not met his real mother. You also didn't told him about her, you feared his reaction. This day, you just wanted to enjoy the time with your boyfriend, without thinking about something that could hurt him. The only thing that matter was the contest. Hyung Sik and the guys were dressed in a simple but nice way. When it was their turn to dance, you found yourself and some other girls fangirling.

 

You felt proud because you knew that they worked hard for this, and also because they even create a song called 'Pheonix'. It was the first time that you heard it, and you loved it. You thought that if they got to become famous, they could be a very good kpop group. You looked at the audience and noticed that almost everyone cheered for them, and the judges of the contest were smiling widely, one even imitate some of their dance movements while sitting on his chair. When they finished dancing, they had to introduce themselves one by one. When Hyung Sik took the mike and said his name, many girls became real fangirl. You felt a bit jealous, but you knew that he was yours, he winked at you and some of those girls looked at you. When they got down the stage, they all came to you. Hyung Sik pulled you closer and Yun Ji walked to you. 

 

Yun Ji : Annyeong Hyung Sik-ah

Hyung Sik : oh mrs Lee, Annyeong... how long have you been here ?

Yun Ji : since the beginning, your group is very good at dancing and singing, I feel proud

Hyung Sik : gomawoyo, that's very nice

You : mm a-are you free now ?

Yun Ji : aniyo, mianhae... I have to go back to work, I just wanted to see them dance

 

When Yun Ji was ready to go, you decided to walked with her. Before getting in the bus, Yun Ji hold both of your hands, and with teary eyes she asked you to help her telling the truth to Hyung Sik, you were touched by this old pitiful woman who was your mother-in-law, you promised her that you'll try your best. You got back to the room, and the boys were already standing on stage. It was the time for judges to decide who will win the prize. Soon enough, ZE:A, that was the name they choose for the contest, was, with another group, the last ones on stage. They all got nervous, but after a while of suspense, the female judge finally announced that ZE:A were the winners. They received their prize, which was a trophy and an envelope. When they got down, you jumped on Hyung Sik and congratulated him, you gave him a big and sweet kiss as reward. Tae Heon let out a cry of happiness as he looked in the envelope, you all felt happy when he took out about 11 planes ticket to Jeju Island. All of you began to prepare the trip, especially choosing a date. Jun Young, Dong Jun and Kwang Hee wanted to go on the next day. However, Kevin said that they had to prepared first, and that he needed to talk about this with Min Yeong.

When you got back home with Hyung Sik, he began to search some informations about this island on the net. You sat next to him.

 

You : Oppa, do you really want to go ?

Hyung Sik : of course Jagiya, I lived all my life here, I've never been able to travel and going to Jeju with you and my friends is a very good thing

You : I understand this Oppa, but don't you think that we won't have time for us anymore ?

Hyung Sik : we'll always have time to be together in privacy

You : if you say so...

 

At that moment, you didn't knew what to say. Seeing how Hyung Sik was excited at the idea of travelling, you didn't want to make his mood shut down because you wanted to stay. Moreover, you thought that those 2 weeks in Jeju could help you to find a good way of talking about Yun Ji without getting Hyung Sik cold. You've never saw him this happy in the past, and when he made you sit on his laps and kissed all your face, you forgot about the problems and just enjoyed the moment.