I need you

I know it, Ji Yong oppa

JiYong POV

 

Different with London, when we arrive in Paris the weather its so chill and raining.

After we check in on hotel, i don't feel want to spend my day only for rolling on my bed. So i am go out to searching something warm for my body.

I knock on CL door.

"Yes, oppa?", she answer after open the door.

"CL, i want to go for while. Wanna join with me?"

"No! Its hell no! So cold outside, oppa!", he giving me her pout.

"Hahaha, that's why i am looking for a warm things for my body.", i say with smile.

"I won't oppa. I am sorry but, i have to meet some designer tonight so-"

"Wow~", i bending my back a little and she laughing. Then i hear a phone ring from her room.

"Ah, a call!", she turn her head.

"Kay, see you later", i waving my hand and start walking.

"See you, oppa.", then she shut the door.

 

--

 

The cafe is so classic with hanging lamp and wood chair.

So warm in here so i remove my scarf and blazer.

Comfortably sitting at corner and watching rain drop outside accompanied a cup of hot chocolate.

I looking at my watch, 3PM and Jan,20th 2013.

'Bzzz...Bzzz...' , a vibrate from my phone.

I lift the phone and look the screen. It's showing a name.

SeungHyunie.

I  put the phone back.

I drinking my hot chocolate.

Then the vibrate stop.

I take the phone and read 13 missed call.

SeungHyunie.

And suddenly the phone vibrating again. I am shocked and almost drop the phone.

CL name on screen.

"Yo, CL whats up?"

"Oppa, where are you?"

"Hmm...Cafe. Not very far from hotel."

"Oh."

"I can see a good hat store here~", i'm humming the tone to persuade her.

"Hahaha, a very good invitation oppa.", her sound so funny.

"Wanna go there tomorrow?"

"Okay. Ah, by the way oppa. TOP oppa called me. He asked 'bout you."

I get silent for seconds.

"Oh."

"He said he almost finish filming his movie."

"Good then."

"..."

"..."

"Lovers fighting?", she let me hear her serious tone.

"Hahaha~", i just can laughing.

"Ouw, come on. It's so rare for me called by TOP of Big Bang who searching for his lovely leader, GD."

"I'm just not in mood talking with him."

"Okay then. Should i call him back?", she offering a help.

"No. Thank's", i smiling.

"Don't mention it."

"Kay."

"Bye, oppa."

 

--

 

CL POV

 

I sitting on bed, after hang up my call to JiYong oppa.

Looking at mirror.

Smilling by myself while recall our conversation on break time of Strong Heart last year.

Sometimes peoples can become so funny.

Why they still stubborn to hide their feeling while all people in the world already find it out?

 

-FlashBack-

"CL, you really only see TOP at gym that time?", he suddenly asking me.

"Yeah, way oppa?", i look at him.

"No.", his head down.

"Is there something that i shouldn't see at that time?", i turn my head on left, confuse.

"No.", he shakes his head.

"Oh, 'Kay. But oppa...you look so flustered and shocked when i told that story."

"Everybody does.", he chuckling

"But they didn't say 'That's not right...That's not right' so loud.", i smirk.

"...", he blushing.

So, the rumour true

"TOP oppa is so worthed.", i give him a big swag.

"I know.", his face getting red.

"Fighting!", i think, at least this is something that i can do for him.

"What for? Hahaha...", he laughing while his cheek look so high to hold his shyness.

"It's too late to act innocent oppa. Just a blind people who can't see the changing of your body language or the way you talk everytime you get close to TOP oppa.", i pat his shoulder.

"WHAT?!", he shock.

"Its okay. You can trust me.", i send a wink to him.

 

---

 

JiYong POV

"Hello."

"Finally, Ji. Look i am sorry for not answer your call 2 days ago. You know i-"

"Busy. I know", i sighing and put my cup on table. Last drop of chocolate through my throat and i decide to answer his 25th call.

"Hey, Please don't make me angry. I try to call you over and over but you not answer it."

"Oh, i think i am the one that should be angry this time.", i look at window. The rain stopped.

" Ji!", i can hear his angry voice now.

"What?!"

"I am sorry. Really i am"

I close my eyes and listen to his breath.

"I am on slump 2 days ago. And only you on my mind that time. That's why i called you.", i told him softly. I don't want to put oil on fire right now.

Not now, when i miss him so much.

Not now, when i am far away from him.

Not now, when all i want to do is to hold him tightly.

"Ji, i always in your heart.", he whispering. Maybe someone passing his by.

"Cheesy like always.", i snorth.

"When i finish, i will go to see you.", he make a promise.

"Yes, of course you have to see me. We will attend Seoul Music Award at the end of this month.", i say while stand up and put my scarf on my neck.

"Hahaha. Yes, Sir!"

"CL told me you called her.", i wearing my blazer and  walking out from cafe.

"Who doesn't want to answer my call?"

"Me."

"Well, i have to shout up then."

"No need. She knew it.", i take a deep breath.

Ground smells so good after rain.

"WHAT?!", and i smiling, remember of my flustered to CL on Strong Heart last year.

"Since Strong Heart.", i take a step to go to hat store at the opposite of cafe.

"That's why SanJangNim didn't give you permission to get acting role."

"Hahaha, that's right."

Maybe i should give her a nice hat.

 

-END-