Chapter 1 - Are you talking to me?

You're insane 0_0

 

Donghae’s POV

“Heechul, do you like it... Suju getting a new member?” I ask.

“I don’t know... It’s weird don’t you think?” Heechul answer disinterested as always.

“I don’t like it at all! I mean a new member come on! We don’t need that... we’re already with 13!” Ryeowook says irritated.  

Kyuhyun joins our conversation “Come on guy’s! It will be great!”

I sight. “You think?”

 

Ha Neul’s POV

Come on! Please, you are your brothers only hope!” The weird man begs me.

“So if I understand... my twin brother is in big trouble?” I asks confused.

“Yes! You need to substitute for  him in Super Junior! This is his only chance to be a famous singer! You two look like two drops of water on each other!” He answer hopeless.

“I don’t know... Do Soo-man and the other SuJu  members know about all this?” I ask more confused.

“They cannot know! Soo-man won’t give him a chance to come back another time!”

“So it’s cheating? That’s not what God wants... I’m sorry I need to go.” I turn around. “Wait”! He’s coming after me! Aish! I take my pink scooter and jump on it. He grabs my arm and put a card with his number on it in my hand. “Please think about it!” I start the engines and drive to the church.  

“Dear mother in heaven… What should I do? Is Jung Hwa in real trouble?”

Mother Superior comes sitting next to me and puts her hand on my shoulder. “What’s wrong Ha-Neul? You look worried...”

“Oh mother Superior! I don’t know what to do... It seems that my brother is in trouble...”

“It’s your brother... You should help him out...” She says confused.

“But I’ll need to lie to lots of people...” I answer. “He finally had a chance to be in a music group...”

“Do you know what happened to him?”

“No... I only know that he’s in real big trouble! Mother I’m so worried...”

“You should go and help your brother out...” She says to my surprise. “Sometimes you just need to lie my child.” I never heard her say something like that.

“So I should call the man and say I’m in?” She sighs. “But no word to the others about lying!” I laugh. “Thank you so much mother!”

 

~ After a couple of minutes ~

 

“Thank you so much! Your brother will be so happy!” The weird man named Dong Yul answers.

I hesitate “So... I’ll need to be at sm at one o’clock in the afternoon?”

“No! First you need to come to the address on my cart at 12:00, you need a total make over!”

“Eum... Okay... I’ll be there...” I don’t know if this is a good idea...

 

( Sorry if it’s a bit boring ^^ But it wasn’t easy to write this chapter because it’s only the beginning of a big story :D so please tell me what do you think about it :D)

sorry if you don't understand the story :c so I'll explane a bit :D


Ha-Neul is the girl of the twin and Jung Hwa is the boy of twin. Jung Wha gets the chance to be in SUJU but gets in some of trouble so Ha-Neul (his twin sister) needs to be him :D <3