Like a Puppy

Fully In Love

 

‘Sorry, Sandara, I felt happy but I don’t see you as a girl, you’re like, my boy friends.’ Jiyong forced a smile. ‘Ah.I understand ! Thanks by the way, for listening to my stupid confession. Hm. I’m fine so don’t mind me,’ She waves goodbye to Jiyong.

As he leaves, Dara was so angry that she high kicks the tree beside her. ‘Chh! What’s this ?! I’m just like his boy friends? She lets out tears falling. It hurts her. ‘I’m so stupid. Why I was treated like this?’

Youngbae watched the scene from a close distance. When he sees her crying, he lets out a smirk, ‘Hey,’ Dara was startled. ‘What do we call a situation like this? Um. Even the most strong people, they always have weaknesses or-‘

‘Chh! This braidy guy !’ Dara was annoyed. ‘Youngbae !that’s wrong!’ She glared at him. ‘Why so serious ? Ssandara?’ Youngbae chuckled. ‘Yahh. Don’t call me Ssandara ! You should just pretend not the see just now !’ She shouted. ‘Whatever I do, it’s still the reality right?’ Youngbae shook his head from left to right.

Dara was so angry that she told Youngbae to come over and hit him so hard. ‘But,if Noona. Saw the person that noona likes, you would stop your movement and stares at him right?’ Youngbae smiles, Dara quickly understands what he mean and didn’t took long enough for her to answer him unlike her best friend, Park Bom. ‘Nonsense, Youngbae.’ She rolled her eyes.

‘Aniya. It is because, I love you. Sandara Park.’ He confessed to her. And Dara stays silent. Shock. Confused. ‘You can give the answer whenever you want.’ He’s smiling again.

The next day.

Dara goes to school like usual and she sees her ex-crush Jiyong. She still feels a slight hurt about yesterday. Well, the news spread quickly. Jiyong confessed to Park Bom and they starts to date. Sandara couldn’t help but sigh. When she turned her head away, she saw Youngbae staring at her with Puppy’s eye,’ Morning, Ssandara. I mean, baby ~’ He winks at Dara.

‘Huk ! Don’t try to act cute infront of me !’ She kicks Youngbae lightly. Youngbae laughs at Dara,’You’re so cute, Ssandara!’ ‘Yahh. Don’t fool around ! Don’t call me Ssandara !’ She get more angry.

‘No ! I’m not fooling around, you want to kick me, punch me. I don’t care cause to me, your doing that means you cared about me.,’ Youngbae stuck out his tongue. Dara was blushing hard. ‘Ehem. About yesterday, Please just forget it. I’m not interested at all,’ Youngbae pretends he doesn’t hear anything and drags Dara for lunch. ‘Let’s eat together~’ He playfully jumps around. Dara just ignored him and walks ahead leaving Youngbae behind.

‘I don’t want ! I hate it when a boy makes his hair into braids like you ! Mohawk style is better.!’ She made out a statement and she realizes the words hurt so much that Youngbae playful face turns to emotionless. ‘Ahh ! Mianhae ! Youngb-‘. Youngbae disappeared into thin air.

Suddenly,there’s a screaming sound from a room. Dara walks to the room and saw Youngbae using a shaver and make his hair into Mohawk. ‘Do you like it? My new hair?’ He smiles.’I should shave more.’

Dara pulled him and says,’Yahh! It’s enough, You look better ! ‘ ‘Jinjja? But if I don’t, You won’t see my will to make you mine.’ Youngbae said in a calm tone.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if this story doesn't make you feel satisfy,(cause I myself also feels like it).

But I promise I'll make the next chapter better. Fighting !