~Sweet Breads and Blueberry Cheesecake~

Loved To Be Love By You [Eunhyuk's Ver.]

[Yours POV]

I ran to a small shop, tried to avoid the rain. “Aish, I should bring my umbrella with me,” I cursed myself, I looked around and found a not-so-big bread shop. “I haven’t eat anything since last night, maybe some bread would help.” I covered my head with my hand and ran to the bread shop.

As I entered the shop, I could smell the sweet burning bread everywhere, “Welcome.” The staff greeted me, I bowed a bit and smile. My legs took me to looked at some delicious bread. As I was choosing some sweet bread, someone stepped in, wearing a hoodie, a mask and thick jacket. I could see some of his blue-ish hair through his hoodie. Is he an employee here ? My attention was  interrupted when I heard Super Junior – From U from my bag, I reached my cellphone. Eunseo’s calling. “What’s up, eonni ?” I putted my earphone on and talked to my beloved senior, “_____-ya, where are you ?” I could hear noisy sound behind her, I guess she was in the school already, “I’m going to buy some bread first, my stomach hurt,” I said, “Oh, are you in the bread shop ? Can you please buy a cake ? Any cake ? I forget to buy it.”

“Oh, for Sora ? Ok, I will.” I said,

“Thank’s so much, I’ll pay you up.”

“Don’t mention it.” I hang up, and walked to the cashier. “Excuse me, I would like to buy a cake,” I gave her my silver-plate, “Oh, you can order it on the next cashier.” She pointed the cashier next to her. “Oh, okay then.” I walked to the other cashier and, I met the blue-ish haired guy. As I met his eyes, I shocked as I knew who it was, “A-annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed a bit to greeted him, he showed me his well-known gummy smile, and greeted me back. I never thought I would end up here in Tous Les Jours. “I need a cake for today, do you have some ?” I asked him as I glanced around, “Sure, our cake is delicious.” He pointed at the cakes in the display rack. “They all look so delicious, can you recommend a delicious cake among them ?” I asked, he lowered himself as he looked at the display rack. “How’s the blueberry cheesecake sound ?” He pointed a cake, “Perfect, I’ll take that one.” I said and reach my wallet. “I heard your ringtone back there.” He said, I gasped a bit, then gave him a smile, “Is it your favorite song ?” He asked, I nodded, “It’s a sweet song for all of your fans.” I said, “Are you one of them ?” I nodded again, then I saw his gummy-smile, “We’re so lucky then.” I tilted my head with a question look, “We’re lucky, to have our fans with us.” He leaned closer and smile. I could see his face clearly with that kind of distance. I cleared up my mind and paid the cake and the breads. “Are you love our sweet bread ?” He asked, “I never tried it actually, why ?”

“You bought a lot of it.” He checked on my plastic bag, “I haven’t eat since last night, and I thought some bread would help.” I said, he nodded couple time cutely. “Ah, I should go, my class would start soon.” I grabbed my stuff, and when I turned to the door, I saw heavy rain poured on the street. I sighed a bit and grabbed my cell. After sent Joongki a message, I approached Eunhyuk oppa. I asked his permission to stay for couple minute until Joongki pick me up, “Sure. You can sit over there if you want to.” He pointed at the chair near the cashier, “Thank you.” I sat on the chair and put my stuff on the ground. “I never thought it will become like this…” I threw my glance to the road, it was soaked by the rain. “You didn’t like rain ?” He put his chin on both of his palm, looked at me deeply. I nodded, and he tilted his head, “Why ? Having some bad memories with rain ?” I chuckled, “First, are we talking the same rain ? I hate that rain,” I pointed outside the store, “Not the big star Rain,” He rolled his eyes, “I know.” Both of us laugh, “Second, no, I didn’t have any bad memories with rain. I just hate when the atmosphere become so moist, wet road, the soil become mud, and stuff.” He raised his eyebrows, “That’s it ? That’s why ?” He looked at me. “Don’t look at me like I’m a stupid person because I hate rain with that un-logic reason, Oppa.” I said, he chuckled, “Well, it’s because I like rain ! The moist atmosphere really make me feel so relax, the chill weather, the smell of the rain, it’s really good if you enjoy the rain ! Too bad, I can’t do a real relax with my schedule.” He was pouting after talked with full energy, I hold my smile as I stared on his cute attitude. “Why are you smiling ?” I shook my head and he glared me, “Where’s the other customer ?” I looked around, “Don’t ask me, I’m not their dad.” I turned my head to him and he gave me a wide smile, “I mean, why is it so quiet here, today ? Usually it’s always full with your customer.” He shrugged, “Maybe because of that.” He pointed at the soaked road. Maybe they still on the bed, shooed away the coldness with their comfy blanket—Okay, I miss my bed now. From U song came out from my bag, Joongki’s calling. I looked at Eunhyuk oppa and he let me picked up the phone. “Yes, Joongki ?” I lowered my voice, “I almost there, I won’t wait for too long, okay ?” I knew he would say that, “I get it. Thanks, Joongki.” I said and he hang up. “Your friend is here already ?” A little voice in my heart said he has been watching me since I get the call, “Almost here.” I stood up, “Are you going to wait outside ?”

“Yeah, he didn’t like to wait,” I faced him once again, “Thank you for letting me to stay and talk to me.” I smiled at him. I wore my hoodie and grabbed my cake and bread, that was when I felt he pulled my rabbit ear—I wore the rabbit jacket, you know, a jacket with rabbit ear and rabbit tail—and said, “Cute rabbit.” I blinked a few times as disbelief on what I heard. He kept pulling the ear, until he heard I laughed, “Am I a cute rabbit ?” I asked and he laughed with me, “Yeah, cute rabbit.” After that, I bid goodbye, bowed and left. Some staff said, ‘Be careful’, ‘We’ll wait for your visit’ and stuff. I just smile and bowed a bit to them. As I opened the glass door, the cold welcomed me. I tightened my jacket. Oh, I really hate this weather.

A black sedan approached not long after I went out the store. I covered my head with my palm, when a strong hand crouched me. “Are you going to make yourself soaked ?” He held a big umbrella, his eyes showed a worried feeling. “Let’s go.” I remembered he smiling at me and walked me to Joongki’s car. He opened the car door and closed it after I get in. I rolled down the window, “Eunhyuk oppa, thank you so much.” He smiled at me, “I’ll be waiting for your visit, Cute Rabbit.” I chuckled on the nickname he gave me. I muttered ‘I will’ and waved to him. Still with his sweet smile, he waved at me then went to his store. He such a gentleman.

Cute Rabbit, huh ?

-------

Luckily, Mr. Kim didn’t give me any punishment for my 20 minutes late. He continued the lesson about making a cheesecake. It remind me on the cake in Joongki’s car. I left the cake and some of my bread in Joongki’s car, and brought the rest in my bag. When the bell rang, I hurried myself to the bench at the parking lot and ate some bread. I still have 3 class before I threw birthday party for Sora. I hope the cake is fine until the time, I said as I glanced Joongki’s car.