C1

Irrisistable

AuthorsNote;

This is only a prologue.
And please do note that some settings/plots/character's behaviors/descriptions might differ from the original plot(s) .
And oh my gosh I got this idea from thin air .
I have 2 topics to write on now ;
*hints* Sleeping in class, SHINee's reaction to their new concept.
Now I just  have to put it in words .
AND I HAVE NOOO IDEAS FOR SHINING BLOODL

UST ALREADY HAHAHAHA .
-----


Shinhwa High School was a school of prestige and a literal statement of the sentence 'I'm rich and I have a status in the society.'
There were four boys who were treated differently from the other well-off students;
They named themselves S4; Shining Four.
Their family backgrounds were way better and higher ranked than the other people;
They had uncountable cars and limousines; apartments and land; money and all the things they wanted.
They could bully without getting detention; beat people without blinking an eyelid.

People longed to be their bodyguard; just one wave of the fingers and they would shoot out and punch the target.

On the contrary, people who offends them gets a paper with a skull loosely drawn on it and signed by one of the devious boys, stuck on the locker door by glitter glue.
Those who get it knew they would get whatever the four wanted;
Be it beating, splashing of water, poisoning, teased at for an entire year, or be expelled on the wishes of the boys.

After they got their punishment; thousands of female students would rush to the locker and snatch for the paper; signed by that boy.
Usually, it ended up with a girl clutching the paper victoriously with hundreds of haters at the back;
Or the paper would end up torn; with girls crying and grabbing the torn pieces dramatically.
The four would just admire the school's bird-eye view from the rooftop; skipping class as and when they wanted to.

Chuckling at the scene of the paper-snatching, they walked towards the washroom to wash up and go to class;
Making a few girls who were headed for the toilet faint before they reach the washroom;
Making a few boys bow in respect due to fear of being hunted down by the four.

The leading boy looked himself in the mirror, fixing his long and curly brown locks to make it look perfect; his eyes a light shade of brown which made girls scream; his nose so sharp it was like a model; his lips awfully perfect and attractive.
He practiced his killer stares and killer smiles, which would of course kill the fan girls at just one sight.

Adjusting his uniform, the second boy smirked at the obvious tallness of the leading boy, his tone nonchalant with a pinch of envy.
"Yah Minho, stop marveling at yourself. It's gross to worship your own face."
The first boy; Minho, turned his gorgeous body around and stared at the opposing male.

"What's wrong, Jonghyun? Missed your violin lesson?"
"Like hell I would want to go to the damn lessons. How is it going to help me in my life, violins? Oh seriously."
Jonghyun just shifted a few strands of his hair to make it look beautifully perfect and turned beside to talk to third member.

"Kibum, why are you so quiet? Fallen out of your so-called love again isn't it?" Jonghyun snorted, purposely finding a flaw in the male's silence.
Kibum looked at Jonghyun; his eyes smirking. "I'm enjoying how you two can quarrel over how tall and short you guys are."

3 seconds of silence as Jonghyun straightened his sleeves.
"Just admit it Kibum-yah, we've all fallen out of love before."

Kibum shrugged, he moved himself to the last person standing by the door silently; his eyes smiling with warmth and friendliness.
"Jinki, help me. Jonghyun's bullying me."

The boy named Jinki pulled Kibum's arm and sighed.
"How many times have you said this? Just go out already, Kibum."
All except Kibum burst out laughing.
Kibum let out an angry noise, went out and called his new girlfriend loudly, disappearing.

On the way back to class they were stared at by a boy;
The same procedures happened, until a girl threw her sneaker at Minho's gorgeously flawless back; who was going to kill the other.
Minho blinked for 5 seconds, his lips quavering at the too-brave person.

His eyes seared with burning furious; his inner charisma standing out; he looked so handsome some girls screamed despite the situation.
He stared at the girl who threw the filthy shoe; and she felt he was staring through her soul.

At that moment, the girl fully agreed with the statement "S4 is S4 for a reason.'
No matter how brave she was just now; her courage crumbled to ashes on the white clean gravel floor.
"You shouldn't be doing that." Minho spoke, his voice liquid chocolate, so tempting. She gulped.
Her legs turned jelly; forcing a smile on her pretty face and ran.

Minho analyzed her from head to toe.
She had a glittering white hairband studded with fake crystals;
Her uniform properly worn, her skirt was up her knees by 10cm at least, had clean white knee-high socks, and black school boots.
Her long straight hair flew brilliant copper red against the blowing wind, clumsily dropping her file without noticing.

Minho's black shoes clacked toward the book, picking it up and reading the name aloud.
"Lee Taemin... What name is that?"

The next day a new rumor was born; that the girl Taemin was going to be killed by Minho as she dirtied his Burberry winter coat.

The girl named Taemin sighed; as she saw a sticky note glued to her locker--- with nothing but glitter glue.
Taking a closer look at the note; it was not a skull as the stories said; but a rose.
And a caption.
"Meet me by the rooftop after your classes end. I know when they end, so don't run away.
-- Choi Minho"

While Taemin pondered; she should have noticed the thousands of stalkers waiting for the oh-so-special note.
Taemin sighed uncontrollably, her head aching with the pressure and regret for the moment of impulse yesterday.
But what could she do?/

Just meet my destiny after school, she thought, punching her locker quietly, unpeeled the note and running away before the fans get the crazy-intentions-filled paper.
----
I don't know how to describe a pretty girl!Taemin
Oh my god I fail .
Comment pleaseee ~ ?