o1: Power

[Yang Yoseob]{Cuddle}[B2ST/BEAST]

 

Drabble #1:POWER

 

“Go, oppa! Hwaiting!” Mina cheered as her boyfriend, Yoseob, competed in a racing video game with BEAST’s maknae Dongwoon (and losing).

 

All of a sudden, Yoseob seemed to get a burst of energy and confidence. His bright yellow race car zoomed past Dongwoon’s royal blue vehicle. Dongwoon gaped at his hyung with a hanging jaw.

 

“That’s not fair! You got some sort of special power from Mina-ah!” Dongwoon whinily complained as he handed over betted money to Yoseob.

 

“Ha~ha!” Yoseob tauntingly stuck his tongue out at the genuine maknae, “That’s the power of love!”

 

“Hmph,” Dongwoon pouted. “Still not fair.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Exactly 100 words, this one is. :) XD What I noticed is that I've written my Kikwang story first, then a Junhyung one, and now I'm writing a Yoseob one. That's the order of my top 3 faves in BEAST. Haha. I seriously did that unintentionally. In fact, I was planning to write a Yoseob story before Junhyung's, but something just happened and I couldn't think of any ideas for Yoseob, so then yeah. Hope you enjoyed although it's short (it's supposed to be though :P)