Cigarettes

Things Come Together

 

 
Jiyong had been restless for the past few weeks, and it was starting to get on the nerves of everyone around him. He couldn't help it, however. He had spent the past few months trying to figure out his feelings for someone, someone he shouldn't be feeling this way about, and lately it had been too much to deal with. The leader spent all his free time either locked in his room or pacing, and frankly no one knew what to do.
“Ji, that’s enough,” Seunghyun said finally, barging into Jiyong's room without knocking. Startled by the one person who had been causing him all this trouble, Jiyong jumped up from his desk.
“Whats enough?” he asked, irritated, “and why the didn't you knock?” Seunghyun sighed and stepped fully into the room and closed the door behind him.
“This is enough, I'm talking about this: the shutting yourself in your room, yelling at people, pacing – we've all had enough. Whats going on, man? You know you can tell me anything.” Seunghyun sat down on Jiyong's king-sized bed. Jiyong hesitantly sat beside him. Suddenly shy, he stared at his hands, not knowing what to say.
“you will hate me,” he said in a small voice, fiddling with his fingers and knotting the ends of his baggy t-shirt. He bit his lip.
“I will what?” Seunghyun replied, less irritated and more concerned. “stop mumbling, I can't hear you.”
“I just...” Jiyong didn’t look up from his lap. How was he supposed to say this? “I don't want to ruin everything.” Seunghyun looked at the smaller figure affectionately. Gently, he scooted over a bit towards Jiyong so their bodies were touching. Then he put a finger under Jiyong's chin gently forced his face upward.
“Ji, listen to me. I don't give a what it is, okay? I won't judge you, and I definitely won't hate you. I just want to help you.” they locked eyes, and Jiyong blushed slightly.
“Okay,” he said quietly. “I'll tell you, but first I need a smoke.” Seunghyun nodded and the two got off the bed. Jiyong got a pack of cigarettes from his desk and the two stepped through the glass sliding doors onto the patio. Once outside they leaned against the railing. Jiyong put a cigarette between his lips and Seunghyun produced a lighter. Sticking a cigarette in his own mouth, he leaned over until their two cigarettes where almost touching and lit them both with the same flickering flame. Then he stepped back and blew smoke into the warm summer air. Looking over at Jiyong, he couldn’t help but notice the way he held his cigarette so delicately in his hand. The lonely, anxious look in Jiyong's eyes prompted feelings in his heart that he had been trying for months to suppress. They smoked in silence until Jiyong pressed his cigarette into the ashtray on the railing. He reached for another, but Seunghyun grabbed his hand.
“Share mine,” he said in a low voice that caused Jiyong to shiver. Without letting go of his hand, he took the cigarette from his own mouth and pressed the end between Jiyong's parted lips. Jiyong breathed in. Seunghyun gently removed it from his lips and placed it between his own. They passed it back and forth in silence. The cigarette was almost finished, and Seunghyun took the last drag before stubbing it out in the ashtray. Then, he gently pressed Jiyong's lips open with his fingers and softly blew the stream of smoke into his mouth. Jiyong's heart raced. His whole body felt like it was on fire. Never in his life had smoking been so alluring and y.
“So, are you going to tell me whats been on your mind, Ji?” he said quietly. They still hadn't let go of each others hands, and Jiyong found himself lacing his fingers with Seunghyun's. Their intimate moment just seconds ago had increased his desire to share his deadly secret. He stepped forward so he and Seunghyun stood inches apart. Slowly, he reached his other hand up and traced Seunghyun's jawline with his fingertips. Suddenly, he was at a loss of words.
“I...” he said, running his fingers over the others face and burying his own face into the crook of his neck. He breathed in his delicious scent of cigarettes, cologne, and a y something unique only to T.O.P. He felt his hand being dropped and arms circling around his waist, pulling him closer. They stood like that for a minute, basking in each others warmth and each coming to their own realizations about what was going on between them. Gently, Seunghyun leaned down and pressed a light kiss on top of Jiyong's head. Surprised, Jiyong looked up, only to be met by eager lips which pressed needfully against his own. His eyelids fluttered shut and he wrapped his arms around Seunghyun's neck and pulled them closer together. Seunghyun's lips moved passionately against his, teeth gently nibbling on his lower lip, causing him to whimper quietly. Seunghyun pressed his tongue into Jiyong's mouth, exploring and tasting every inch. Jiyong eagerly submitted, his body wracking with sensations and shaking with the force of his rapidly beating heart. She shuddered when he felt Seunghyun's cold hand slide up under his shirt. He gasped, and they were forced to break the kiss in order to breathe. Jiyong rested his forehead on Seunghyun's shoulder as the other pressed kisses into his neck and jaw, and nibbling the sensitive skin.
“Is this whats been bothering you, Ji?” he murmured roughly into his ear, tracing the earlobe with his tongue. Jiyong shuddered.
“Yes,” he whispered back, “but I take it you don't mind?” he smirked lightly into Seunghyun's chest.
“do you know how long I have wanted to hold you like this? To touch you? To kiss you?” he murmured back.
“If you are like me, too long.” Jiyong replied, looking up and meeting Seunghyun's eyes before pressing their lips together once more. They kissed more slowly this time, taking their time and being gentle. Seunghyun ran his fingertips over Jiyong's cheek and kissed him lovingly.
“We have each other now.” he murmured, smiling sweetly. Jiyong pressed his forehead against Seunghyun's. and smiled shyly back. His heart glowed with happiness.
“yeah,” he replied, “we do, and I'm not letting go.”