Wrong Way About

Wrong Way About
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Wrong Way About

 

 

Chunji bit into the pillow as Minsoo brought him to the heights of pleasure. He was prone to screaming as he came, but they couldn’t afford to be noisy since they lived in a dorm. Minsoo lay by his side for a few moments, panting and then got out of the bed. Chunji pulled the covers over himself and looked up at Minsoo’s tattoo-adorned back.

 

“You can stay.”

 

Minsoo scoffed, “Of course I can. It’s my room.”

 

Chunji turned his back to Minsoo and made no reply. He knew why Minsoo would not stay and he had no intention of making him say it out loud. Chunji did not want to hear it. Their relationship wasn’t like that although it had been going on for almost six months now. It was ing. Chunji found it too intimate to even call it ‘’. It was nowhere that intimate and would never be.

 

He did not move when he heard Minsoo return to the room after his shower.

 

The latter merely picked up a pillow and a couple of blankets and left the room.

 

Chunji stared blindly at the wall, wide awake.

 

-----

 

Niel. No one could possibly miss the way Minsoo looked at Niel. After all, he was always looking at Niel. No matter how dense a person was, they could always figure out that Niel was very special to Minsoo.

 

Chunji looked at the pair of them – Minsoo hugging Niel from behind and whispering something in his ear – and frowned. He wasn’t in the best of the tempers today and looking at them wasn’t making him feel any better, especially since Minsoo was smiling so much.

 

“Whoa! Chanhee-hyung is plotting to kill someone!” Ricky gasped. Before Chunji realised what was going on, Ricky had captured his expression in his camera.

 

“Wow! Angels will cry when they look at this picture,” said Byunghun as he took the camera from Ricky.

 

“Delete it!” Chunji barked out, trying to grab the camera from Byunghun, who evaded him and threw it back to Ricky.

 

With a shout of annoyance, Chunji picked up his phone, but before he could hurl it at anyone, he felt a firm hold restrain his wrist.

 

“L.Joe, Ricky, stop it! Give me that camera.”

 

Chunji froze as he heard Minsoo’s deep voice from his side.

 

Ricky handed over his camera to the leader with a pout. Chunji wasn’t really focussed on him anymore. His hand was shaking slightly as Minsoo let go of it.

 

Minsoo did not say anything to him but only gave him the camera without a glance.

 

Chunji quickly erased the incriminating picture and turned around to thank Minsoo but the words died in his throat. He had gone back to conversing with Niel.

 

Chunji shoved the camera angrily at Ricky and went off in a huff.

 

-----

 

“I’m sorry, Chanhee-hyung. Please don’t be angry.”

 

Chunji looked up from the game he had been playing. “It’s fine,” he bit out to Ricky and went back to killing the strange monkeys.

 

“You are really angry, aren’t you?” It was Byunghun who spoke.

 

For a moment, an image of Minsoo leaning towards Niel crossed Chunji's mind.

 

He sighed and looked at the pair standing near the foot of his bed.

 

“I overreacted. I am sorry. I’ve just been in a bad temper.”

 

Ricky smiled, obviously relieved. “It’s all right. All’s fine now?”

 

Chunji nodded. “I’ll treat you to a sundae tomorrow, okay?”

 

“What about me?” Byunghun asked, jumping onto the bed next to him.

 

“You can get off my bed.”

 

Byunghun did not move but buried his head in the pillow. He waited till Ricky was out of the room before he spoke up again.

 

“I overate last night,” he said.

 

Chunji, who just wished to finish his game, made a noncommittal noise.

 

“So I was up all night, going to the bathroom, rolling about in pain and what-not.”

 

“You should tell manager-hyung.”

 

“I saw you guys.”

 

The sudden revelation made Chunji’s heart skip a beat. His movements were slow and deliberate as he finally closed his game and put away his phone. They sat in silence for a few minutes. It was Byunghun who broke it.

 

“It wasn’t the first time, honestly. But it was the first time you guys left the door open.”

 

Chunji stared at Byunghun, shocked.

 

“No, I didn’t.”

 

“Yeah, you did. It wasn’t locked, I meant. It was a bit ajar, too.”

 

“So you barged in?”

 

“I thought Minsoo-hyung might have some medicine. I didn’t think I should knock. I mean, it didn’t strike me.”

 

“You should have knocked.”

 

“My stomach was killing me. It was the last thing on my mind.”

 

“Did I really leave the door open?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Why are we discussing whether or not I left the door open? Chunji thought. There’s a pink elephant in a neon green tutu here.

 

Byunghun sat up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter