Hide the truth

Flower Girl

Myeonwoo Hospital

Tiffany slowly regain consciousness.As soon as she open her eyes,she saw Taecyeon.

"Taec,where am i?" asked Tiffany slowly.

"Babe,you finally wake up.You are in hospital."

"Hospital? Why? As far as i remember,i'm still in home and open the door for you."

"Yes,that is true but after that you fainted.So, i brought you here."

"Oh,maybe i'm just tired."said Tiffany.

"Tiff,when is your last time your period came?" asked Taecyeon.

"Why do you ask that question?"

"Tiff,answer me please."

Tiffany hesitate to answer him.

"2 months ago."said Tiffany.

"Tiff,honey,you are pregnant."

"What? It's impossible."

"No,it's true.You are pregnant and i'm the father of this child."said Taec.

"No! I don't want this baby."

"Tiff! What are you talking about? Are you crazy? Let's get marry."said Taecyeon.

"Marry you? If that is simple like that Taec."

"What is the reason you don't want to marry me?"

"Taec,do you forget that i suppose to marry Nickhun.Not you.He is your bestfriend."

"I don't care about that.Yes,it's true that you supposed to marry him but that child inside your womb is mine.Not him."

"Are you sure about that?"asked Tiffany and smirked.

"Yes.You only slept with me.He didn't like you.Only me who crazy in love with you."

Tiffany lose her smile. Taecyeon words made her realized something. Taecyeon love her,not Nickhun.She totally forget about to steal their wealth.

"Please,Tiffany.Let's get marry.Let's escape from here.We can go anywhere we want and start of new life with our baby."pleads Taecyeon.

Tiffany only stare at him blankly.She didn't know how to respond.

 

Meanwhile,

Nickhun waiting for Victoria at outside of her house.They are going for date today.He took leave today to spend time with Victoria.

 

Nickhun p.o.v

"Where is she? She supposed to come out right now." said Nickhun slowly.

After a few minutes,Victoria come out from the building.She look so happy.

"There she is.Looking gorgeous like always." I said slowly and step out from his car.

"Hey sunshine." I said as soon as she reach me.

She giggling at my words.

"Hi. I'm sorry for being late."

"No,it's okay. I'm just arrived too." I'm lying. I'm waiting for her 15 minutes early than we promised.

"Shall we?"i said to her and open the passengers door for her.

She nodded.I can see she is blushing right now.

 

No one P.O.V

Inside the car

"Where are we going today?" asked Victoria.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Nickhun back to her.

Victoria smile.

"I don't know.Up to you."said Victoria.

"Hurmm,since we didn't make any plan where to go,let's go to amusement park."

"Amusement park? Wow.I like that idea.It's been a long time i didn't go there.I used to go there before with-" Victoria stop continue her words.

Nickhun take a glance at her.

"With who?"asked Nickhun.

Victoria look at him. Yes.Amusement park.That used to be her favorite place with Kai.

"With who Victoria?You didn't finish your story yet." said Nickhun.

"Oh,with- with my friends."said Victoria.

"Oh.Boy or girls?"

Victoria stunned. 

"Victoria."called Nickhun.

"Girls."

"I thought it is boy.I don't want to share you with someone else."said Nickhun and kiss her knuckles.

Victoria only smile.She didn't say anything after that and remained silent all the way to the amusement park.

 

Horvejkul Mansion

"Is this the girl that he always go and see?" ask Mrs Vera.

"Yes madam. She is Victoria Song Qian.She is from China.She is a florists."

"I want you to look into her more after this.What she always do and who she always meet.Then,report to me."

"I get it.Oh,Mrs Vera,my boys said Nickhun and that girl are going date today in amusement park."

"Follow them."said Mrs Vera.

"Okay,madam."

Mrs Vera look at Victoria pictures.

"You are not suitable for Nickhun."said Mrs Vera and tear the pictures.

 

Myeonwoo Hospital

"Miss Tiffany,you can discharge today.Take the medicine that i prescribed to you and be careful since the fetus still weak."said Doctor Kim.

"I will.Thanks doctor."

"You are welcome."said Doctor Kim and leave the room.

After that Taecyeon enter the room.

"Shall we go now?"

"Yes."said Tiffany.

Taecyeon holding her hands and walking with her.

"Taec,i want you to keep this pregnancy secretly."

"Why Tiff? It's a good news."

"No,Taec.Not until i done with Horvejkul family."

"Okay my dear.Wait here.I'm going to take my car."said Taecyeon.

Tiffany nodded.She is in deep thinking.What she need to do now.Leave Nickhun and get marry with Taecyeon? Or hiding this pregnancy and get marry with Nickhun?

She totally in loss.

 

 

Hi.I'm back with new chapters.I hope all of you will like it and yes,drop some comments no matter negative or positive.