^0^

She's MINE!

DEDICATED TO LEN!! She also drew the awesome fanart for this story!

 

 

It was a day that Sulli had been waiting for as long as she could remember, the day she'd ask out Krystal. The two had been long time best friends, but there was no denying that surely something was going on between them. Unfortunately, there was not, but Sulli was ready to change this. She'd be planning a special date between them for the past few months, and planned to finally make Soojung her girl. Yes, everything should go according to plan, or so she thought.

 

Sulli loudly knocked on the door to her best friend's home hoping that her crush would answer. Wrong. The door was swung open by an angry looking Jessica. Sulli could only raise an eyebrow in confusion while pondering why the latter had such an expression. Jessica said no words, and moved aside allowing her sister's friend to enter. Sulli could hear the sound of the tv from the living room, and scurried over yonder. The love of her life was munching on potato chips while watching some kind of cheesey romance film. The moment was perfect. The taller girl plopped herself down on the couch right next to her crush, and threw her arm around her shoulders casually.

 

“Soojung-ah! I'm here to hang out!” She said full of enthusiasm. Krystal didn't so much as budge. Her interest was mainly in the bag of chips she had, and the fact that one of the characters was being killed in the movie.

 

“Mhm.” Was all that she replied, leaving Sulli with an odd feeling of disappointment. She wanted more of a reaction than that. Perhaps, she was just too distracted at the moment. Yes, that had to be it. Sulli beamed with confidence once more, and pulled her friend into a close squeeze.

 

“There is somewhere that I want the two of us to go to!” Sulli was already imagining the romantic scenery of the spot she had reserved in the park while saying this. She sighed dreamily just picturing the two of them sharing their first kiss together. Krystal wasn't really paying attention to what Sulli had to say because her chip bag was now empty. She frowned at the sight, and felt her tummy rumble in hunger..

 

“Where is that hm?” The nosy older sister had been sitting behind the couch listening to their conversation the entire time. She didn't trust Sulli one bit. She knew that anyone with the last name Choi was a raging ert. She had already found this out through experiences with Sooyoung, Minho, and Siwon. She always noticed the weird way that Sulli looked at her little sister. It was obvious she had on the brain. Also, she was completely in love with her baby sister to boot. She wasn't about to let Sulli steal her away.

 

“Unnie, I want more chips.” The little sister held up the empty bag to her older sister. Jessica grabbed the empty bag, and scurried off to the kitchen almost systematically. Sulli thought that perhaps Soojung had done it to give the two some private space. She pulled her friend closer, and piratically whispered in her ear hoping to entice her.

 

“Anyways! Why don't you, and I go on a picnic together? I'll cook the food, and -” Sulli was cut off by a bag of chips dropping into her friend's lap. Krystal lightly pushed Sulli away, and tore into the bag almost immediately. Sulli sighed, she was starting to get annoyed with Jessica's presence. She could tell that Jessica was jealous of what the two of them shared. It made her all the more confident that Soojung indeed reciprocated her feelings after all. After all why else would Jessica be so offended by her being around so much?

 

“Soojung! I think you, and unnie should spend some quality time together. Just the TWO of us.”Jessica boasted loudly. Krystal said nothing, and continued eating her chips. Sulli smirked at the older sister's failed attempt. She wrapped her arms tightly around her crush, and pressed her cheek against Soojung's.

 

“Soojung is my girl!” Krystal blinked in confusion, and frowned not being able to eat her chips in the tight embrace. Jessica had an aura of fury surrounding her. Sulli stuck her tongue out, and swiftly kissed Krystal on the cheek. Jessica threw a nearby chair, and wailed out a loud battle cry.

 

“You little....I'LL KILL YOU!” She cam charging at Sulli, who let go of Krystal, and ran. The two chased each other in circles around the couch while Krystal resumed eating her precious chips. A commercial had come on that had gotten the younger Jung's attention. It was an ad for a special running down at the karaoke bar. She suddenly had the urge to belt out a song with her impressive vocal skills.

 

“I want to go sing karaoke.” She said to no one in particular. Jessica had stop chasing Sulli, and had managed to get her in a head lock. Sulli rolled her eyes feeling non threatened by the puny older Jung. She merely had to push back, and she be on the ground gasping for air like a fish out of water.

 

“A singing competition!? I got this in the bag. I feel bad for you Sulli!” Jessica laughed loudly instantly pissing off Sulli. Sulli elbowed her in the stomach causing Jessica to fall to her knees in pure pain. She rubbed the top of her friend's head to get her attention, successfully getting Krystal to gaze upwards at her.

 

“Soojung-ah, let's go eat meat together instead.” Images of all kinds of meat filled the hungry Krystal's mind. She was about to accept the offer for her favorite food until she heard what her sister had to say.

 

“Mangoes! Unnie will buy you a lot of mangoes.” Jessica gripped the sides of the couch, and used it to stand herself back up all while death glaring Sulli. Krystal pondered which she should choose. They were both her favorite foods after all.

 

“Soojung! You realize you're the only one for me right? I love-” Sulli's heartfelt confession was cut off by a jealous Jessica.

 

“I'm your older sister! I'm much more important.” Krystal wasn't even bothering to listen to their bickering by now. She picked up the remote, and switched the channel to one she often watched. A familiar logo swiped across the screen causing her to emit a small smile.

 

“Ahh. My favorite show is on.” She mumbled to herself, feeling quite content. Sulli on the other hand was quite furious. The day she had been planning for so long was being ruined by Jessica. She wasn't going to let her stand in the way of her, and Krystal's love!

 

“I'M GETTING REAL SICK OF YOUR JESSICA!” Sulli shouted in hopes of getting Krystal's attention. As to be expected Krystal didn't budge. Like Sulli, she had always been waiting for this day for quite sometime. She had been dying to see new episodes of this series for months now.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT HUH!?” Jessica was about ready to kick this kid's . How dare she disrespect someone that was her UNNIE! She would never allow her sister to get in relationship with some ert either. She was quite strong due to all the times she had practiced wrestling with Krystal, and all of her soccer training in the past. Just because she was small didn't mean she didn't have a chance against a giant. David beat Goliath after all.

 

“THIS!” Sulli threw the first punch, and Jessica kicked her straight in the jaw. The two were on the floor going at it like a WWE match. They rolled all around the living room whilst kicking, and screaming obscurities. Krystal was so into her tv show that she hadn't even noticed they were fighting to the death over her. In fact she hadn't even realized that Sulli, and Jessica were both head over heels for her.

 

The loud doorbell went off, and Krystal got off of the couch stepping over the two fighters to reach the door. She opened it, and saw the person whom she admired a large deal, Victoria. Krystal's face lit up in joy, and she completely forgot about the tv show.

 

“Oh! Unnie! I didn't expect you to show up.” She was suddenly donning a blush on her face while staring into the large eyes of her leader. Victoria looked behind Krystal, and saw familiar faces battling it out. She recognized who they were instantly, and mentally facepalmed. She didn't think it was a good idea for a cute, and innocent girl like Krystal to be exposed to such a violent environment. She placed a hand on Krystal's shoulders urging her to go outside.

 

“Why don't you come over to my house instead? It's too noisy here.” She pointed to her home conveniently across the street from the Jung family's. A loud bang was heard in the background. Sulli's head had hit a desk knocking over a vase, and breaking it. Victoria grew ever more nervous for the younger Jung's safety.

 

“Really!? I'd love to!” Krystal jumped up in down in joy. She wrote a note quickly, and placed it on the spot where she was sitting before. Victoria smiled kindly, and walked her away from the danger zone to across the street. The two 'suitors' had grown exhausted, and were momentarily taking a breather. Sulli quickly crawled back into the living room with a rose between her teeth, obviously taken from the broken vase.

 

“YAH! SOOJ-......Where'd she go?” The rose fell out of while she scoured the room for her beloved princess. Jessica also searched for her sister, but she was no where to be found. She managed to find the note, and read it silently to herself. It explained that she was going to be staying with Victoria for awhile. Her heart sank! Victoria was an even bigger threat to her than Sulli!

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” Jessica held up the letter in pure anger. Sulli snatched it up, and read it wide eyed. She had also suspected before that Soojung had a crush on Victoria. She suddenly felt nervous that something might happen if those two were left alone. “YOU STARTED IT!” She threw the letter at Jessica's face before sprinting across the street as fast as she could.

 

“Soojung..there is actually something I've been wanting to tell you.” Victoria placed her hands on the younger girl's shoulders very gently. Soojung stared up at her with an innocent look. She was so curious on what she had to say. Nobody could get her attention quite like Victoria could.

 

“What is it unnie?” She asked with a smile. A banging sound was heard. Sulli, and Jessica's faces were pressed up against the glass windows of Victoria's home. They couldn't hear the conversation but they could see exactly what was going on inside.

 

“I love you.” She stated confidently. Soojung's heart skipped a beat, and her face flushed pure red. She never once expected that this moment she had been dreaming of to truly happen.

 

“I..love you too.” She admitted shyly. She was feeling quite daring after hearing Victoria's feelings for her, so she closed her eyes while puckering her lips. It wasn't long until she felt another pair of lips upon hers.

 

That was the day Jessica, and Sulli's hearts were crushed like glass. They were too late, and so Krystal married Victoria despite the seven year age difference. Jessica lived the rest of her life at the bar. She was depressed that she wasn't able to be together with Krystal. Sulli, spent the rest of her days isolated from the world, and grieving about what she could've done to be together with Krystal.

 

 

THE END.