Big Chaos

Happy Together

Author's POV

Haru , a girl, who really surprised about her hidden brother is G-dragon, The best celebrity in the world...< Lucky Girl> , Everyone run into the men's bathroom and looking at the situaion..

1) When she heard that Gd is her brother...Haru started shouting with a crack voice  

2) Gd,Taeyang and Daddy are trying to cover Haru's mouth with their hands..

3) Gd pleading to Haru to stop crying..

4) Haru's Mother and bigbang's Seungri,daesung and TOP are here too..

5) And then...there will be a big chaos..with BIGBANG's Leader..

 

GD's POV

"What is going on ?!" heard that a woman yelling behind us..Oh! No...It's Umma..I don't know what to do..Appa and I try to shut Haru's mouth..

"What are you guys doing to my Haru? Huh??!" she said angrily..

"No!! No! Aunt...It was misunderstanding.."TaeYang explained her..he also involved in this situation.

"Then, what are you guys doing in the bathroom?" she asked us.

"Honey, Let let..me explain.." Appa said...

"Mammaa!!! " haru yelling and hug her mom like a kid.."There there,sweetie,don't cry." umma is trying to stop her crying..She is sobbing and try to clear her words and ..

"Kekekekekekekekekekek...Kekeke" ............................................

O . O 

What the hell..Haru is laughing? Everyone were looking at those mother and daughter like this  O . O ? 

" ......Haru ah, daughter? Why are you laughing??" Umma asked her ...

"Mama!!! I have a brother!! kekek!! I am so happy! > o <...Why didn't you guys tell me before ?? Heheh > v <" she keep saying loud with joy! Oh my god, she is out of control...Phwe, Thank god, that my little sis don't mad at me...She come towards and give a Big Hug to me..She is hugging me? Oh my god, "Oppa! I really want a Brother like you *SOB*" My heart is melting..I really want to hold her for a moment..but i can't...everyone is looking to us ..O o O.....Like that..

Aissshiii, I am in big trouble right now..that cute little sister don't let go of me..I tried to smile ..heh heh...

"Hyung, you lied to me!!" Seungri cried.."I thought you don't have any dongseng younger than me!" 

Now what's with that stupid Maknae..? He is making the situation worse! I look at my Mom..Her body is freezing and the way she look at me is like a cartoon character O . O...?. "GD is my son?" she is talking to herself.."That's right,honey,He is our son" appa answered and holding her right hand...She is still looking at me..I was totally freak out..All I have to be is be cool.. 

"Hehe,Hi, Umma...." I smiled a little bit and say hi to my mom..

" ........................ x . x " "Jesus! She fainted..!!" "UMMMAAA! " I catch her before she hit the ground..

Everyone gather around and crowding..noisy..

"Aunty!! Hold youself!! " "Mama!!" "Umma" "Honey!".........Try to call her but she is already fainted..

............................................................................................................................................................................

Haru's POV

What is happening with my life???

What??...Brother???...GD Oppa??? 

Big Bang is my idol but this is just an another case. I've already lost one and now you're telling me that I have another???

I can't believe what my Papa and GD Oppa talking................without knowing tears start to fall from my eyes...brother??? I repeated in my mind. Papa is trying to stop me from crying out loud.

My Mama ran to me and hugged to me. I thought she would be shocked too. 

I decided.... No matter how I feel inside, I have to hold it in....for everyone....

I tried to hold in my tears and let out a weird laugh. Everyone was looking at me like I'm some kind of weirdo.

I acted like nothing happened...and it's not a big deal...but inside I'm burning.........

............................................................................................................................................................................

Author's POV

Haru's mother fainted and everyone in the restaurant's eyes are on them.Hearing the noises, their manager rushed in to them. 

Manager: What the hell is goin' on here???

'It's a long story. I believe Ji Yong can explain us everything. right, ji yong ah?" Tae Yang said, looking at Ji YOng in the eyes.

* click click * 

A woamn starting to take a picture with her phone. 

Manager: It's not convenient here. Let's move to another place.Come on Come on..hurry up.