Forget and Enjoy!!

Happy Together

 

...say what??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji Yong's POV

Well...I should forget about everything for a while and enjoy my stay here with my dongseng...

Everyone's haveing their own  fun time here...I shouldn't ruin it. fun...fun....fun...

Author's POV

G-dragon was worried but he grabbed a hold of himself and keep his calm.. Afterall, he's the leader . Dae sung's having fun by himself and Seungri's fooling around TOP. Then Tae yang's still checking out Ji Yong. When TaeYang look at another, his eyes are really piercing, as if he can see right through people's mind. Since Ji Yong is his long buddy, he can even read JiYong's emotions more.

Haru and ChanAe are enjoying their fun of a life time. They could't even believe their eyes and ears.

Tae Yang's POV

Ji Yong's been acting weird lately.He's been feeling down and suddenly he got recovered again. I really want to know what's going on just in case I can share his problems. But if I ask him, he won't tell. He's just not the type to tell others his problems. He's always showing his leader side of him.

"HYUNG!!!" seungri shouted in my ears with an iced-juice in his hand

"What!, you startled me!" I yelled back at him.

"You're spacing out." seungri talked back. 

I was annoyed, "Why don't you go bug around Ji Yong like you used to"

"Ji yong hyung is acting cool and he doesn't want to play with me" seungri said with his lips pouted.

Even the maknae noticed that.May be I should really go ask him.

Author's POV

Everyone's in the park, scattered here and there. Ji Yong seems lighted again. Everyone's in their own usual selves. Dae sung smiling cheerfully and looking around the park andSeungri's trying to get everyone's attention. TOP's acting like a real gentleman and walking around in his sandals. Burma is so hot but still, he can't put aside his fashion senses.

It was a special holiday and there was a chinese dragon dance competition in the park. People are gathering around to have a good spot to watch the show.Big Bang boys are a little excited to watch the competition since it is their first time.

"Hyung, Look! It's a Yong- dance competition! You should join too.haha" Seungri teased JiYong. *Yong means 'dragon' in korean*

Ji yong gave him a glare and seungri shut up. Ji Yong is really sensitive these days.

Top is watching the show like he's a judge and Tae yang was judging Ji- Yong.

Ji Yong's POV

I think TaeYang's been realizing me. I should act cool. But it's a big problem of my life , concerning with who I really am. How can I act out?? I keep thinking why they abandoned me. Normally, I'll be hating them but I can't. I just want to see my real parents even if it is for a day....

Haru : Oppa, look. It's a competition. It almost Chinese Lunar New Year. Wowww!!! Usually we  have family gatherings at this time. 

She shouts like a kid. It'll be great if she and I've known each other in the first place. We can play together and I can get to know her more.

I was day-dreaming....and a sudden idea ran through my head

wait...family gathering??  That's it! It's my chance.

"Hey, Haru. why don't we have a dinner party with your parents? I'll treat!"  out of nowhere, I say it out loud.

Everyone's eyes are all on me..

Then Chan Ae broke the silence..

"Great!!! But Haru's parents are now currently on vacation"

Haru said" It's ok. They'll be back around tomorrow. I love it oppa ! I'll tell my Mama and Papa"

Thank god. Mission complete!. I heard Haru called me Oppa.. I've heard a lot of girls call me oppa but it sounds different when she calls me..

Can't wait for tomorrow....