end;

Indescribable

indescribable feeling of pain;

 

“He was only using you, Suji-ah. Trust me.” Sulli’s words echoed to Suzy’s ears, she can’t help but feel broken for a second. For a moment in time, she felt herself burst into tears. She can’t even deny it to herself, she can’t be able to prove that Sulli was lying because she even had proved that to herself along time ago.

“But why was he so sincere?” Suzy asked Sulli, as tears eventually end up rolling down her cheeks.

 

“I like you, Suji-ah.” Myungsoo said one particular night. It might be a blunt confession, Suji can’t help but blush to the guy’s words. And she didn’t even questioned his feelings. For she had trusted him from the very start, which was the very wrong thing to do especially that Myungsoo was a most renowned playboy.

And the first mistake that ruined Suji’s heart? Not caring if Myungsoo’s words were real.

 

“You should forget about him Suji-ah, make new memories.” Kai advised her, eventually smiling to the younger one. “Myungsoo’s just a chapter in your life.”

Suji hugs Kai tight, and ends up in tears again. It has been another month since she had felt like that, “Baekhyun, how can I ever hate him?

 

“I love you Suji-ah.” Myungsoo's words rang through Suzy’s phone, it’s been a month since he confessed. And it felt like, Suzy has fallen for him, too deep. And then she once again makes Mistake Number one because everything seemed so real.

 

“We’re going to Sweden Suji-ah,” Lay said in a tone of excitement, “Would you like to come with us?”

Suji smiled at the opportunity, it was an opportunity not to see Myungsoo for 4 years. And maybe, in that span of time she might have already forgotten about the love that made her broken. The love that made her wails of cries every night and the love that made her life loveless.

But till the very day that she was about to leave, Suji still hoped that Myungsoo would come and chase to her one last time.

 

“It’s been years Myungsoo, And I still ask myself If did I really love you? Or was it all an illusion?”