One

A Tale Of Flower

 

            Zee has never imagined before if she would got 2 certificates when graduated from junior high school, graduation certificate and mariage certificate. Never even slightlest came across in her mind before if her young advantures would come to its end so quickly. She just could take a deep breath when she remembered those radiculouse moment of hers.

 *Flash back*

            This story have begun when  Zee just got the announcement about her graduation. Happiness could seen all over her face, smile never leaving her plum red lips because she got high marks on every subject. She could very easily  accepted in her favorite Senior High School with her marks now. All the thing and event that could possible happen in her senior high live are playing in her mind oh so clearly, about her love live or to be exact is lovers hunting (xexe..;) ), shopping with the girls and so on. Without she noticed it, gigle slipped out from her lips when those beautifull imagination keep playing on her own world like a broken record.

            But those beatiful smile dropped immediately once she steped in to her house. Her family members keep passed in and out from her halmony’s room with sad expression, even her arrivals has come unnoticed by them. The doctor who usually take care of hers family was present too, he looked so serious  discussing something with her father. At that moment the thing that Zee could thought was about her halmony, something bad must be happened to her.

            Thats it, the most scariest  thing she could ever thought had happened, in those quen size bed her halmony laying so lifelessly, she looked so sick and pale. Zee’s mom said her halmony illnes was recurrence and her halmony’s life won’t be last longer. Zee who loved her halmony more than anyone does, at that time immedietly felt down on the floor. Sobbing could be heard in the room because Zee couldn’t hold her tears anymore. With stammered word her halmony uttered her last will. But before her halmony could finish her word, Zee cut it and said she will do it, whatever it was,” Whatever your will i’ll do it halmony, just promise me you’ll be okay...”,said Zee between her sobs. Finaly, after crying her eyes out she felt so exhausted,  and felt asleep with her halmony’s hand in hers grasp.

            Until the next day Zee still craying her heart out. She couldn’t think straight anymore, so without she knew it she did everything her mom told her to do. Actually curiosity has creeped in her mind for awhile,when a white gown has applied on her and not for so long a guy with a black tuxedo stand beside her. This moment seem familiar but don’t know why she couldn’t point it out. After a few minutes of struggling in her mind to make  out what this moment could be Zee finally give up because she couldn’t thought something that make sense, so she decided to ignored it and continued to bawling.

            Before this so familiar but seem unfamiliar to Zee moment came to an end, Zee couldn’t wait any longer, so she dassed to her halmony room without hesitation. But whats she saw in the room made her stunned, there in front of body length mirror has stood up her halmony in hear favorite kebaya  with face full of minimalis make up. There wasn’t trace that could proven her sickness yesterday, she looked so healthy.

            Zee’s jaw droped to the floor when her halmony congratulated for her mariage and she told Zee that what happened yesterday just a fake. Litle by litle Zee’s conciousness come back again,   now she know all of this time she have been pranked by her own family. Her halmony’s and other family member’s smile just like smile of a bunch of mad witch to Zee, that was nut.

            Out of curiosity Zee asked where her so called new husband was. But the answer she got somehow make her disappointed because the person she searched  leaved a few moment ago to cought flaight back to his country. Her parents said there was an urgent problen that needed to be taken cared immediately.” Wow..such a good way to prove a good husband”, muterred Zee. This was realy nut for sure, she has forced to married to a guy she  didn’t ever know who is he, and the worst is she has leaved by her so called husband in her first day of mariage without a chance to see his face, just wow.

*End of flashback*

            Neverthless, Zee still happy because she could enjoy   senior high time in her favorite School.

            Senior high time usually become a great time to  hunting lovers. Especially for Zee, She is quit populer in her new school. In fact, the most populer boy in her school has a great crush on her and has been confessed his felling. With the good thing happend in her life Zee supposed to be happy, but what she she can if the fact speaks hers love and boy have been pawned to a guy whom she have never knew. When she rembered her status now, the only thing she could do just laugh sarcastically.