Bitterness

Am I Too Late??

        

          I know this is childish but I felt inexplicable hate towards him when I watched their performance. We are all dancers/performers/idols. I should not get mad just because of a performance, right?

         Well, it wasn't just a dance performance. I know how he liked her.

         As his older brother, I've known him since we were both trainees. I continued looking after him after I debuted. We were also there when SHINee finally debuted. We've shared secrets and had fun together. That's why I know he likes her. He even personally told me that before.

          How ironic that though I feel hostile against him, I feel thankful at the same time. Why? Because he made me realize my feelings.

          When he told me that he'll dance with her, he was so excited. I congratulated him but deep inside I was saddened by the thought of them dancing together. When I learned that it was a y couple dance, I felt like I was stabbed. When I finally saw the performance, my heart was filled with envy.. how I wish I was the one holding her. 

          Though I have watched that video for a million times already, I still want to watch it again and again.. though it hurts to see her in another guy's arms, I still want to watch her because her grace is undeniable..

          Watching that performance makes me think of endless reasons why I like her.. why I love her..

 

=============================================================================================

The video that he was watching when Eunhyuk entered his room earlier...

 

SNSD's Yuri and SHINee's Minho ~ Special Dance Performance at SBS Drama Awards 2012