i remember

If this is a dream then let me sleep forever

 

“excuse me miss fei, can you come with me for a sec? you shouldn’t get off from your bed yet..”

“I know but I’m feeling very well doctor, anyway what happened to me? Where are my parents?”

“you don’t  remember anything?”

*flashback*

Fei was a really a bright and cheerful student.. but she doesn’t really have a friend who can always stick with her, until one day a new transferred student come to their school and become a classmate with fei, his name is siwon, at first fei doesn’t really have any feelings for him but because they always hang around together and always make fei happy , fei had a crush on him.. and one day..

“you know we’ve been around for together now, don’t you think we should date?” siwon said while his cheeks getting red

“what? Are you confessing to me? So do you mean do you like me? Oh well of course, who wouldn’t, I’m pretty , smart oh what kind of perfection I am”

“well okay I am confessing to you , so the answer I’ll get is between yes or no , what the hell with your sentence? Smart? Oh please you always get a C- for math *laughing*”

“are you mocking me? Oh okay then I won’t accept your feelings , BYE!”

Then siwon grabs fei’s hand and kiss her on her lips..

“so we’re dating now right miss C-?”

“mwoya! You’re so annoying!”

*8 months later*

“are you full yet miss? You looked like a bear already, a fat one ahahhaha”

“yah mr. choi can you just keep your mouth silent? You are fatter than me anyway”

“of course I’m a boy I should eat more than you, but look at you, whoa so greedy for food”

“aishhhh *phone ringing* yes mom? Uh , no I haven’t seen that guy for a while now.. really? I will? I’ll be home soon okay? Bye mom”

“what did your mom said?” siwon asks curiously

“you know that guy who has been spying on me for a few months right? Mom said that he think he saw that guy again this morning in front of our house, I don’t think of him as a problem.. but you know my mom is that kind of person that worries to much right?”

“of course, since she’s your mom , its totally normal for her to worrying her daughter, anyway, if you feel like anything bad happen you can call me, I’m starting to worry too.. I’ll pick you up to school starting from tomorrow and give you a ride to home okay?”

“aigooo I told you I’ll be fine right? You’ve been do that for a few months and only stopped doing that for a weeks.. I’m 17 , I’ll be fine, okay? Don’t worry too much.. I hate seeing you worrying me like that..”

“okay then baby bear, but we’ll go home together okay? You’ve finished? Lets go home quickly then..”

That afternoon.. the road to fei’s home is just the same like the other day as usual, laughing, talking about some stupid stuffs..

“so, I’ll see you tomorrow okay? Don’t miss me.. I love you” then siwon gives a hug to fei

At that time fei doesn’t know why but she feels like she’ll be missing that hug so they hugging for a long time..

“okay then, bye bye..”

As soon as siwon get into the car, fei doesn’t go to her house yet, as usual, waiting for siwon to go.. then a car coming and hitting her, fei cannot feel anything but before she faints she clearly sees siwon crying..

*end of flashback*

“fei-ssi are you okay?” the doctor has repeating that for a few times

“yeah.. I remember.. everything..”

 

=====================================================

tell me what you guys think about this^^ a japanese comic inspired me to make this story..