Happiness or sadness??

Is This The End??

Your ringtone rings and you picked up your phone.

"Hey bunnyboo, can we meet tonight? I want to have a talk with you."

"Sure babe, what time?" you answered

"Urm.. what about 8pm?? Sounds good??"

"Arasso, see you tonight"

*oh my god, is he going to propose me tonight? what should I wear? I'm so excited* you thought to yourself. You boyfriend just called you. You can't hide your exitement. "I have to tell Yoseob about this." You took your phone and search for Yoseob's name in your contact.

"Hello?" Yoseob picked up his phone,

"Yoseob ah~ It's me, Jiyeon." you answered.

"Owh, Hye! anyway why did you call?" Yoseob asked.

"Woohyun just called me and he asked me out tonight. He said he wanted to have a talk with me. I think he's going to propose" you squeled the last part.

"WHAT?!?! he is going to propose you?!?!!" Yoseob was shocked

"Why were you shocked? It's not like he's going to dumped me. Whatever, just, wish me luck for tonight."

"I'm sorry, I'm just, nothing. Anyway, goodluck." Yoseob pout.

"You doesn't seem so happy." You were confused

"It's nothing. I have something to do. Bye~"

"oh, annyeong~" you end the conversation.

Yoseob's POV

*What?!?! he was going to propose her?* I freaked out. I love Jiyeon and now she's getting married. Why can't she realise my love? Why can't I confessed to her earlier. I'm such a coward. But, look at the bright side, she's happy. Atleast she's happy. I let out a deep sigh.

End of Yoseob's POV

You enter the restaurant where Woohyun wanted to meet you. As soon as you enter the restaurant, you saw Woohyun was standing next to a girl. You say hey to him.

"hey darling, who is this girl?"

"Hey Jiyeon, I wanted to tell you something." Woohyun said to you with a shaky tone.

"What is it? Why are you nervous?" You asked.

"let's break up" he spilled the words slowly.

Yours eyes popped out. You just could't believe what you just heard. Let's break up??!! What does that words mean. Is he serious??

"What?!?!"

"Let's break up. It's not that I don't love you. The truth is, I love her more." Woohyun explain to you.

You just walk out of the restaurant and ignore what other people say. Tears were falling from your eyes. It flows on your cheeks. You went to your rooms, bang the door, you pressed your back against it and slid to the floor. you hugged your knees to your chest and cried harder. "Let's break up" the words keep on repeating in your head. You took out a box where you put all the things that Woohyun gave to you. You took all the things and throw it to the floor.

You were very angry plus sad in the same time. You crush all the things he gave you. You deleted all the pictures of you and him in your phone. You cry and cry all night long. You were tired and you fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up and went to the toilet to get shower. You looked yourself in the mirror, your eyes were swolen and red.

After you took your shower, Yoseob sent you a text.

From : Yoseobie

Jiyeonnie, I heard about last night. let's meet at the park this morning. XOXO

You sighed and clean yourself. You were about to take your hairclip when you saw your pictute together with Woohyun hugging. Tears were falling from your eyes once again. You swipe the tears away. And went to the park.

-At the park-

When you arrived, you were looking for Yoseob. You saw Yoseob were playing with little kids. Yoseob looked at you and waved. You waved back and walked to him.

"Hey. Are you okey?" Yoseob asked.

You just nodded and looked to the ground. Yoseob then swipe the tears of your face. He make you faced him and said, "Don't be sad anymore. He's just a jerk. There's a lot of guy who loves you."

*Aw, he's just a sweet talker* you thought. You curved you lips and he smiled too. He wanted you to laugh so he did an aegyo that anyone could fall for. You couldn't hold your laugh so you laugh a bit. He then sit beside you.

"I thought he would proposed me last night. but, I was wrong." you finally spoke.

"Let's just forget about it. He's not the perfect boyfriend that you've been searching anyway" Yoseob calmed you down.

Then you hugged Yoseob and cried. Yoseob hugged you back and patted your back.

You stopped crying and sit down. Yoseob then said, "Jiyeonnie, I have something to tell you."

"What?" you asked him back

"From the first time I saw you, I actually fall in love with. I tried to be close to you by being your bestfriend. I thought my next step was confessing to you, but, I was too late. The day when Woohyun asked you to be his boyfriend I was so sad. I cried all day. I was regreted myself because I didn't asked you earlier. I was such a coward." Yoseob than pout.

You were shocked after what he told you.

"Now I wanted to be a shoulder where you can lean yourself, a guy who can make your day. I wanted you to be happy. Would you please be my girl?" Yoseob asked you.

You froze but you nodded. You were happy that your bestfriend is now your boyfriend.

"But, why me? What if I make you sad?" You asked him.

He then pulled you to his embrace and kiss your lips. After a few second he pulled of the kiss and said, "Now do you believe me?"

You were just too shocked and said, "Err, yes?"

"Yeay!!! Now my girlfriend is the one that I love. You just smile while watching Yoseob jumping in happines...