Chapter 7

My Superhero

Wooyoung and Dara was trying to opened the door.

 

Yah!!!!! opened the door!!! Wooyoung

Victoria, opened this!!!! I don't want to be stuck with this guy!!! Dara

Yah! who said that I want to be with you either!  I f I will date I don't want to you to be my date! Wooyoung 

 

Dara rolled her eyes. She is very hungry, she didn't ate yet since lunch. She saw the food in the table, and she approached the table and started eating, but she just ignored Wooyoung. Wooyoung is just staring at Dara as she eats the truth is his very hungry also but he don't want to eat with that girl.

 

Mmmmm, the food is really good. Oh there is another plate here I want to eat this. Dara

 

Wooyoung approached the table and started eating, because he is really hungry and he don't mine anymore if he will eat with Dara.

 

That's not yours this is mine. Wooyoung

 

After eating,  Dara and Wooyoung feel very bored.Both of them are sitting on the floor. Then, Wooyoung saw a chess board.

 

Want to play? the looser will have punishment. or unless you're too scared to loose. Wooyoung

Let's play then! you will see that I'm much better on this than you! Dara

 

While playing there were times that they keep laughing. It seems that they are having fun. At the end of the game Dara win. She jumps from too much joy. Wooyoung got irritated because he never loose from a girl, he usually wins he felt really embarassed. 

 

yay! I win! hmmm let's see what's the punishment for you!.........Ooh I know, since I'm in the mood right now I will give you light punishment. I'll just pinch you on your face, hands, and feet.  (laughs) Dara

yah! that's painful, don't you have anything to think that is much better lighter punishment? Wooyoung

You choose a punch on your face or a pinch? Dara

Hey, you're too harsh.!Fine a pinch will do! Wooyoung

 

Dara was about to pinch Wooyoung when he lost her balance and she and Wooyoung fell on the floor and Dara was on top of Wooyoung. Their eyes met. Meanwhile, Victoria and Nickhun was outside the cottage they take a peak on the window what was Dara and Wooyoung was doing. Both them were shocked from what they saw. They can't take their of to the two when they saw them on that position. Dara stand immediately from embarassment. Nickhun and Victoria just laugh. But Dara and Wooyoung heard and saw them.

 

Hey we are not doing anything! Wooyoung

 

Nickhun and Victoria immediately close the window. Dara blushed and Wooyoung saw her.

 

you're cute when you are blushing. (smiles) Wooyoung

it's that a compliment or you are just annoying me. Dara

(laughs) compliment ofcourse. Wooyoung

 

Later on that night, Wooyoung and Dara felt very sleepy. They were on the floor sitting and leaning on the wall. They both fall asleep. Dara was leaning her head on Wooyoung's shoulders . And wooyoung was leaning his head on Dara's head.  Wooyoung's let hand was holding on Dara's hips. Meanwhile, outside the cottage Nickhun and Victoria didn't also notice that they are both sleepy already. They both fall asleep also.

There has a cradle outside the cottage. They didn't notice that they both fell asleep on that cradle and they are both lying comfortably. Victoria was leaning her head on Nickhun's right arm and her left hand was on Nickhun's chest. It's like Nickhun's arm became her pillow and hi chest becomes her teddy bear when she sleeps at night with her teddy bear. While Nickhun's right hand is Victoria's hips. 

 

The next day at 5am before the sunrise, the other 2PM members went to the beach and they saw a cottage, Victoria and Nickhun on the cradle. Chansung thought about something he gets his camera and take a picture on Victoria and Nickhun while they are sleeping. When the camera flash, Nickhun and Victoria wakes up and they immediately stand. The other member are laughing from what Chansung did.

 

Hey delete that picture! I want that to be deleted! Nickhun

 

Victoria was speechless she didn't know what to say because she had no idea that she fell asleep beside Nickhun. Chansung run with the camera and Nickhun follows him.  Then she remembers Dara and Wooyoung. She went to the cottage and slowly opens the door. Taecyeon, Junsu and Junho follows her, they all smile from what they saw inside. Dara and Wooyoung heard someone laughing and they wakes up. 

 

So how was the sleep of the two love birds? (laughs) Junsu

 

They immediately stand. Wooyoung and Dara run outside.  Wooyoung explains to his friends that Nickhun and Victoria set them up on a date. While Dara pulls Victoria's hand and went back to the hotel. 

 

It seems to be something interesting will happen on the following days.

 

~~~AUTHOR"S POV~~~~~~

 

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS! AND TNX FOR THE COMMENTS! I'M SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I'M JUST RUUNING OUT OF IDEAS WHEN I'M TYPING BUT DON'T WORRY I HAVE MANY PLANS ON LATER PART OF THE STORY. I'M PLANNING TO ADD MORE CHARACTERS.