We share everything.

Last Goodbye.

---minho's POV---

me and taemin were cuddling in the couch. i was caressing his hair. he was just closing his eyes and breathing normaly.

but soon he will be gone. he was blind.

tears come falling again.

 

---flashback---

"hyung, i want an ice cream" taemin said to me. i nodded we are still happy that time. no problems care free.

"wait here." i said to him. i walked to the streets i found a ice cream cart below the bridge. i bought one.

suddenly i heard something shattered. i looked up. "BROKEN GLASS!!" i screamed and then i felt all of it pierce to my body but, i cant see anything??!!! im sure my eyes were open!!! and then i heard the screams.

"t-taemin. . . . .. "

--taemin's POV---

when a lot of people screaming at minho's direction i felt something inside me. "h-hyung"

i run towards the crowd i saw minho's body full of blood and pierced with many shattered glass.

"h-hyung!!!!!" i screamed as i run towards him. i cant touch him. i might hurt him more he's unconcioused. i called the ambulance and key-hyung.

we arrived at the hospital minho is in the emergency room. the doctor walked out. he said whats happening. i gulped and nodded.

"i will donate mine doctor." i said. "minnie!!" key hyung said to me. i didn't answer.

--minho's POV---

i wake up. i looked up in the ceiling. where am i? hospital?

ah, i already know. i looked who's beside me.

"taemin??!!in another bed??!!! i dont remember him in the accident??!!" i said.

key woke up. "oh, your awake, how you feeling?" he said. "i-im f-fine, w-what happened to minnie??" i asked.

he looked down."what??!!!"i asked again.

"he donated his eyes to you." key said silently my eyes widen. i touched my eyes. no taemin's eyes. minnie's eyes?? wh-what??

key started to cry.

"why minnie??!!!" i said to him.

"its an emergency he voluntered to give you those eyes." he responded. i am still in shock i looked at taemin laying on the bed.

i cried.

---end of flashback---

"h-hyung??!! are you crying?" he said.

"oh,no no minnie" i said to him.lying. this was all my fault.

taemin touched my hands. "hyung im gonna be fine." he said smiling at me.

im the one who should comfort you taemin.

i cried once more. he hugged me.

"minnie im so-" he cut me off by kissing me.

 

. . . the other day.

we are sitting in cafe. its our last date. but we are with onew.

"hyung, ice cream." taemin said i smiled and l go to an ice cream parlor.

i was ordering ice cream until somebody patted me to the back. i was surprised it was onew hyung.

"Hyung??!!! who's with taemin??!!!!" i screamed at him. "oh crap!!!" we both run towards taemin but i saw taemin being pushed by some girls.

"ewww!!!! ert!!!!" a girl said. what the??!!!! taemin fell to the road. my eyes widen. i run towards taemin.

"TAemin!!!!!" i said he standed up but lost balance and fell again he was in the middle of the road this time.

"Taemin!!!!!!" onew and i both screamed. a car was going to crash to his slim body. i quickly jumped to him and hugged him. but we both been crushed by the car. taemin's head hit the road. my body is in pain. i crawl near him. onew was calling the ambulance while holding the ing girls.

"Minnie..." i said as i put his head into my lap."hold on" i said.

"h-hyung. . . . .. " he said he was bathing in blood.

"dont talk anymore." i said but he shook his head.

"hyu-hyung. . . . . . *cough* i love you. . . . . .: he said weakly.

"i love you too! minnie so hold on tight there." i said to him. he just smiled at me.

"hyung. . . . . .this is my last.  .. . . . good bye. . . . . . . ." he said and touched my face i begun to cry.

"no! dont talk like that!" i said.

he touched my eyes.

"take, . . . .care of. . . . my . . . . .eyes. . . "he said. and cough blood again. i cried.

"as long as. . . . my eyes is yours. . . . .we share everything. . . . ."he said. and his hands fell down.

my eyes grow wider. "Yah!!! Lee Taemin~!!!" i screamed as a shake his lifeless body. i hugged him tight and cried in his chest.

 

. . . . ."taemin-ah!!!!~~~~~~" i screamed.

 

>>>>END<<<<

what do you think?? lolz. :)