JunAh couple

Just That Little Thing ♥

Walking down the sidewalk with her hands in her jacket pocket , she fixed her scarf over half her face , squinting her eyes . The autum breeze hit her skin , causing goosbumps to appear as she lightly shuddered .

This , was Oh MinAh . The girl who had everything any other girl wanted . The clothes , money , everything . Even the guy .

A smile lingered on her lips as she thought of his bright blue hair , and of that smile . That smile . The smile she never thought she would recieve . That she never thought would be just for her . His laugh that only came out when she did something clumsy . Those eyes that told her everything .

Giggling to herself , she looked over to the building her boyfriend of 3 years was waiting for her at . Crossing the streets , she opened the door , a small bell ringing , indicating a new costumer has arrived .

Bowing to the cashier , she looked around until that full head of blue hair caught her eyes .

Inching up to him quietly , she wrapped her arms around his next from behind , planting a kiss on his cheek . "Did you wait long ?"

Cracking a smile , the boy set his hot chocolate down and looked at her . Those eyes . Gazing back into hers . She felt her knees go weak just from that . Who knew what else he could make her do or feel .

"Nah . I just got here about 10 minutes ago ." Unwrapping her arms , she took the seat across from him , taking the cup of hot coco he had gotten for her . "That's good . Umma wouldn't let me leave the house until I cleaned up in the kitchen . I was afraid I'd been keeping you waiting for a long time ."

Watching her every move , she put the cup to her lips , sipping the hot beverage . It was the same for him . Any little action she did in front of him , made his heart flutter and beat rapidly .

"So , where do you want to go today ?" He asked , taking a sip of his own drink . "Hm .. " putting the cup down , the boy laughed . "Yah . Kang JunKyu . What's so funny ?" She huffed , staring at her boyfriend in a dark manner .

"You got a little something here ." And with that , he slid his finger across her top lip lightly . Staring at him with wide eyes , he smirked . "Whip creame ."

Reddening , she whipped with her sleve quickly and cleared . "Well , I was thinking possibly Lotte World ?"

Blinking , JunKyu chuckled . "On a cold day like this ? Are you sure , Oh MinAh ?" Nodding her head , she gave him a bright smile . His gaze softening , he let out another chuckle before finishing his drink . "Alright , princess ." Giggling to herself , MinAh mentally fist pumped .

--

"It's cold oppa !" MinAh whined , as JunKyu rolled his eyes playfully . "You said you wanted to come today , despite the cold weather , so I don't want to hear it !" Pouting to herself , she wrapped the scarf around her more , trying to get warmer .

Noticing this , JunKyu eyed her , taking off his jacket . Setting it on her shoulders , MinAh gazed up at him , once again , only to meet his dark orbs . "Tsk . You should have worn warmer clothes , eh ?" He joked , earning a smile from MinAh .

"Let's go play some games ." Wrapping his arms around her waist , MinAh relaxed and followed him , her heart fluttering crazily . Only for him .

 

"Hya ! Darn it ! I miss !" Laughing loudly , JunKyu patted MinAh's back . "It's alright . They make these games to where you can't really win ."

Watching the other couple just right next to them , MinAh pouted when the boyfriend won his girlfriend a stuffed bear .

"Yeah . Rigged my . I just ." Crossing her arms , JunKyu lightly pushed her aside , handing the employee a few won . Grabbing the first ball , he tossed it , as if it was nothing , tipping over all of the bottles .

Mouth wide open , MinAh stared at him , amazed . *THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND !* Grinning as wide as she could , she watched him point to a pikachu stuffed animal .

Turning to her , he held it out , a small smile on his face . "Now turn that frown upside down ."

Staring at it , she took it and hugged it close . "Lucky pikachu ." she heard him mummble , and giggled to herself .

Almost pouncing on him , she hugged him from behind , burying her face into his back . "Thank you , oppa ."

Smiling , patted her hands , indicating for her to let go , once she did , she beamed up at him .

"JunAh ." She said randomly . "Huh ?" JunKyu blinked , obviously confused . "JunAh ! Or KyuMin . Oh ! That sounds cuter ! KyuMin !"

Laughing to himself , he dared ask , "What are you blabbering about this time , Oh MinAh . "

"Oh . Just couple names . " She absent mindedly said , paying attention to the pikachu .

Taking her free hand , he thought to himself .

*JunAh is cute .* Gazing at her , he let out a sweet , loveable smile . *Just like you , MinAh .*