Confession

You've Got That One Thing

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

The sun light shines pass through my window, and it wakes me up from the sleep. I grab my hand phone, and find out that I get a message from Radio Star staff. They inform me, today all the members of Girls Generation will become guest from the next episode, and the episode will be recorded today. After reading that message, I widen my eyes. Finally, that girl will come to my talk show. It will be interesting. I smile and feel the happiness fills my whole heart, because it has been a long time since the last time I saw her. She is really busy promoting their latest album “I Got a Boy.” I’m really missing her alligator smile.

“Kyuhyun ah, why are you still laying down on your bed? And why are you smiling like that? Hurry up take a bath! We have to go practice this morning!” said Sungmin, while standing in front of Kyuhyun.

“Aissh, you are really annoying, hyung!” said Kyuhyun, while getting up from his bed and walking out from his room. Sungmin just shook his head.

After Kyuhyun finished take a bath, he approached the other members of Super Junior who had gathered in front of their dorm, ready to go to SM to practice a new choreography.

“Here you are our maknae!” said Eunhyuk while crossing his arms in his chest.

Kyuhyun just smirked and left them while saying,

“Ya… hurry up! We have to practice now!”

“Aissh…Ya…Cho Kyuhyun, we have been waiting for you almost an hour! And you easily say that to us, and leave us, as if we are the one who haven’t ready yet!” Donghae mumbled. The other Super Junior member just followed Kyuhyun without complaining. They really didn’t bother by Kyuhyun’s attitude, they knew him too well.

“Hyung, you know Kyuhyun, right? Don’t really mind it! Let’s go!” said Ryeowook to Donghae.

Then, they got into their van, heading to SM building. Soon after they arrived at SM building, they headed to the practice room. After two hours, they finished their practice. Kyuhyun hurriedly packed up his things.

“Kyu, are you in a hurry?” asked Sungmin to Kyuhyun.

“Ah, I have to record Radio Star today, now I am going to go to MBC.” answered Kyuhyun without looking at Sungmin.

“Hmm, so who is the guest for today?”

“Girls’ Generation.” said Kyuhyun briefly.

“You will meet her today, Kyu? Hmm, I understand now, why you are in a hurry.” Sungmin teased Kyuhyun.

“Sssh, shut up, hyung!” said Kyuhyun in a very low voice.  And Sungmin just smiled.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Sungmin hyung is the only one who knows about my secret feeling toward her. I always talk to him about her. He also never tells about my feeling to the other members. I can’t imagine, if the other members know about it, they will definitely tease me and bully me everyday. Ah, but the most important thing is I’m really feeling so nervous now. I am going to meet her, should I ask her questions with my sharp tongue. But, if I do that, she will pout all the time to me. Ah but Yoo Se Yoon hyung, seems know something about my feeling toward her. What if he asks her a question relates to me.

“Hyung, I am going first, today I have to record Radio Star.” said Kyuhyun while went out from the practice room.

“Nee…” said all the members of Super Junior simultaneously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah, be ready Kyuhyun! You are going to see her now!” said Kyuhyun while entering MBC building.

 When he already inside the building the staff of Radio Star told him that all the Girls’ Generation members had already there, and they were on fitting room now. After that, Kyuhyun hurriedly went to the changing room. After he finished with himself, he decided to make a short talk with the Girls’ Generation member.

Kyuhyun sighed, before knocking the fitting room.

Tokk……Tokk…..

“Yes, come in!” said all the members of Girls’ Generation. Slowly Kyuhyun came into the fitting room.

“Annyeong, Kyu Oppa!” greeted all the members of Girls’ Generation.

“Ah… Annyeong!” answered Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked around that room, but he didn’t find her presence. He felt uneasy because he didn’t see her, until someone who just come in, greeted him.

“Annyeong, Oppa!” said Yoona while smiling at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun who saw Yoona was standing in front of him, was so stunned and then said,

“Annyeong, weirdo Yoona!”

“Mwo? Don’t call me weirdo, Oppa!” said Yoona while pouting to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just smiled. He was really happy to see her again.

“Oppa, is there something you wish to tell us?” asked Jessica, making Kyuhyun turned his gazed from Yoona to Jessica.

“Nee, I want to make a short talk with all of you, about the topic that we will discuss during the show.” said Kyuhyun.

“Oh I see, we have to be careful, right oppa? If we make a mistake during our show, there’s possibility that we can make a scandal.” uttered Taeyeon.

“Yes, you are right.” said Kyuhyun.

Then they discussed about what they were going to say during the show.

“Ah, how about we talk about SeoKyu pairing?” suddenly Hyoyeon shouted.

“Mwo?” Kyuhyun and Seohyun were very surprised with Hyoyeon’s suggestion.

“Ya…we…ca….” before Kyuhyun finished his word; a Radio Star staff suddenly came into the room and gave Kyuhun the seat list.

“I want to see it, Oppa.” said Tiffany while grabbed the seat list forcefully from Kyuhyun’s hand. Kyuhyun just sighed.

“Wow, you sit next to me Seohyun ah, omo…Yoona and Kyuhyun oppa, both of you sit next to each other.” said Tiffany. After hearing that they sit next to each other, Kyuhyun and Yoona were very surprised,

“Jinjjayo?”

Kyuhyun and Yoona shouted simultaneously. And it made the other Girls’ Generation members looked at them without blinking their eyes. But, the staff of Radio Star suddenly came in and told them to be ready at the studio, because the Radio Star recording would begin in ten minutes. After that, they prepared themselves to be ready. Before they went out from the room, Hyoyeon said,

“Don’t forget about SeoKyu, girls!” she smiled, and teased Seohyun, who seemed a little uneasy to Kyuhyun. But, Kyuhyun just kept silent, and smiled. So did Yoona, because she just couldn’t stop her heart which beat faster after knowing that she would sit next to each other with Kyuhyun.

After that, they entered the studio. Inside the studio Kim Kook Jin, Yoon Jong Shin, and Yoo Se Yoon the other MC of Radio Star had already there. They smiled and shook hand with all Girls’ Generation members. Then the recording of Radio Star began.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the recording, they talked so many things, starting from Sooyoung rumor, and SeoKyu pairing. Jessica and Hyoyeon teased about Kyuhyun and Seohyun, both Kyuhyun and Seohyun just seemed awkward. Hearing everyone discussed about SeoKyu pairing, Yoona also laughed although she felt a little uneasy. Then, Kyuhyun said that he always being asked by the people about who the member of girls’ generation that he likes the most was, but he said that he just considered them as his sisters. But, because they kept asking about that, he finally said that Seohyun was his closest ideal type. Then, they talked about whether there was Girls’ Generation member who dated with Kyuhyun. And without realizing it, Yoona asked whether it was true or not. And Jessica said that it was Seohyun. But, Seohyun hurriedly denied it. Then Kyuhyun said that he never had a date. And Yoo Se Yoon said to Kyuhyun that he had to swiftly confess his feeling. After that, they talked about the other things. But, if the MC asked Yoona a question, Kyuhyun never dared to stare at her.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aigo, I am really happy now, seeing her hilarious laughter, her alligator smile. Yoona ya, should I say it loudly that I am very miss you. You know, I even don’t dare to stare at your bright face. But, please I hope you don’t take the SeoKyu pairing seriously. Ah, Yoo se Yoon hyung say that I have to confess my feeling, ah is it a sign that he knows something my feeling to Yoona. But, how come, he knows about it.  

 

Yoona’s POV

I am really happy to meet and sit next to you Oppa, I am really in such a good mood today. Although we are talking a lot about SeoKyu pairing now, and even you say that Seo is your ideal type, I really don’t mind it, but, I admit that I feel a little irritate with that.

One hour passed by, and the recording of Radio Star ended. All the members of Girls’ Generation said thank you to the MC and all the staff of Radio Star. After all the members went out from the studio, Yoo Se Yoon approached Kyuhyun.

“Ya… Kyuhyun sshi, why don’t you make your move now? As I said earlier, you have to confess your feeling.” said Yoo Se Yoon. Kyuhyun just looked confusingly at Yoo Se Yoon.

“What do you mean, hyung?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Aigoo, come here, Kyu!”

Then Yoo Se Yoon, whispered something to Kyuhun.

“Mwo? How do you know that?” Kyuhyun was very surprised that Yoo Se Yoon knew his feeling to Yoona.

“I think, we should not talk about it here, we’d better talk over there!” said Yoo Se Yoon. Now, both Kyuhyun and Yoo Se Yoon talked in the corner outside the studio.

“Kyu, you know when you drunk you mumbled Seohyun ah, but after Kim Kook Jin and Yoon Jong Shin were not around, I heard you murmured, like this Seohyun ah please say to Yoona that I love her.” said Yoo Se Yoon. Hearing that, Kyuhyun didn’t have any choice except to admit it.

“Alright then, I love her, hyung! But, she doesn’t like me. She just considers me as her friend, her Oppa.”

“Aishh, you know, I think Yoona has the same feeling with you, I can see it through the way she looks at you! I think, this is the right time to confess your feeling!”

Kyuhyun just kept in silent, to think about what Se Yoon just said. But, five minutes later, he stood up and ran.

“Thank you, hyung. I think I will make my move now!”

Kyuhyun ran as fast as she could to find Yoona, he hoped that Yoona still in MBC, then he asked to the staff, where the Girls’ Generation was, and the staff said that all Girls’ Generation members were on the exit door. Then, Kyuhyun ran to the exit door and shouted,

“Yoona sshi… wait!”

“Oppa, what’s the matter?” asked Tiffany to Kyuhyun.

“Ah, may I talk with Yoona for a while?” answered Kyuhun.

“Me? What’s wrong, Oppa?” said Yoona while frowning.

“There’s something that I want to tell you.”

“Andwae! We are going to record Music Bank now.” said Taeyeon while smirking at Kyuhyun.

“Ya… Taeyeon sshi, I beg you, please, it won’t take so long!” said Kyuhyun.

After that, Taeyeon and the other members except Yoona, seemed busy discussing whether they would let Yoona to talk with Kyuhyun or not. Yoona just felt confuse about this sudden thing.

“Alright Oppa, you can talk to Yoona, but we just give you 15 minutes to talk with Yoona.” said Taeyeon.

After that, Kyuhyun grabbed Yoona’s hand and left the other members who looked at them unbelievably. Yoona just kept in silent when Kyuhyun hold her hand. Then, Kyuhyun and Yoona went into the lift. When the lift opened, they were in the rooftop of MBC building.

“Oppa, what is it? Why do you drag me here?” asked Yoona confusingly.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun hold both of Yoona’s hand tightly, and looked straight at Yoona’s eyes. At that time, Yoona’s heart was beating faster and faster.

“Yoong, listen to me carefully. I want to say that I always think of you. Whenever and wherever I see you, you always catch my heart. I really need you to stay by my side, Yoong. To be honest, I love you… I do love you, Yoong!” said Kyuhyun softly. Yoona was really stunned.

“But, Oppa, didn’t you say that Seohyun is your ideal type. And do you like Seohyun, don’t you?”

Kyuhyun tighten his grip and looked deeper at Yoona’s eyes.

“Yes, Seohyun is my ideal type, but you are my ideal love, yoong!”

Yoona really didn’t know what she felt that time; it was just too wonderful for her. But, then she dared herself to look straight at Kyuhyun’s eyes and said,

“Oppa, you know… you’ve got that one thing.” said Yoona gently.

“And that one thing is…my love.” Yoona smiled brightly to Kyuhyun.

Then, Kyuhyun grinned and pulled Yoona to his embrace. He hugged her tightly and whispered,

“Saranghae, Yoong.”

“Nee, Saranghae Kyu Oppa.”

After that, Kyuhyun released his hug, stared at Yoona face and kissed her forehead. Then, Kyuhyun leaned his face to Yoona face, started to kiss her lips, and Yoona closed her eyes. Now the distance between their lips was just around one centimeter. But, suddenly someone shouted,

“Ya…. Oppa, the time is up! We just give you 15 minutes, now please return our Yoona!” said Tiffany while laughing with the other members. Kyuhyun and Yoona felt so embarrassed at that time, but then they laughed together.

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading my one shot fanfic everyone!

I’m sorry if the story is not really good! *bow*

And I’m sorry if there are so many mistakes!