One Step Closer

Kiss Me

 

One step at a time

He looked at me with those dazzling and sparkling eyes

Cho Kyuhyun

Super Junior’s bratty and troll maknae.

Without much hesitation he pressed his lips onto mine

It was an eternity for me, with his sweet lips on mine, simply rubbing and feeling each other

It took a while before he reluctantly pulled apart

“I love you princess”

Though he was my boyfriend for two days, skinship still was the least thing I’m used at.

“So how was your day?”

“Great” especially when you showed up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We were sitting on the couch; well I was sitting on his laps to be exact.

Watching the movie with uninterested eyes, Kyuhyun shifted his eyes to me.

Smiling, he pressed his lips onto mine. We were kissing softly and lovingly as he slowly put his weight on me, pinning me down as he was on top.

Oblivious to the surrounding, we didn’t realize that the rest of Super Junior members were there, watching our “make-love moment”

“Though we don’t want to pull you two apart, we must” Leeteuk cleared his throat, a smirk perfectly present to his lips.

“Yah!!! Go out hyung, leave us alone” Kyuhyun growled, sitting up

“Why? Is our maknae awkward with making out while we’re here?” Siwon laughed, trying to annoy the crap out of him.

“So Jessie how was you and the other Soshi members?” Donghae asked

Cool. Tight schedule but we can handle it” I smiled

True, I and the others was drop dead busy but we we’re still holding on. Being the Nation’s girl group is not an easy task, you know.

Annoyed as his hyungs were paying attention to me than him, and the fact they were stealing me from him. He pulled me by the arm and dragged me up his room.

 

 

 

 

“What’s with the pulling, your grasp hurts you know?” I said, rubbing my wrist which he held tightly

“I’m sorry, I was just…….” he bit his lip, looking at my swelling wrist.

“Jealous” I chuckled as he repeatedly kissed my wrist, trying to make it feel better.

“Oh princess, you don’t know how much I hate it when I see you with other boys right?,” he pulled me in his arms, hugging me tightly “more like they were my hyungs. And that fact they all like you” he frowned, hugging me tighter.

“No matter how many boys are there, there will always be one boy for me,” I cooed “and that is you”

He smiled in triumphant, tightening the hug as possible.

He kissed me softly; my hands clutching on his hair as his hands rubbing my back soothingly.

He wrapped my legs on his waist as he slowly made his way to his bed. Once again, he was on top me kissing me more heated than usual.

We were kissing with much passion when I felt his hands creeping in my stomach, slapping it I glared at him, muttering “We can’t, oppas will hear”

“No worries, my room was fully sound-proof, they won’t hear a thing outside” he smirked

Bu----

 “No buts” he stopped, claiming my lips once more.

 

 

-END-