Perfect Match?

BOY vs GIRL

She’s gone!

Sue Ji leaned down to the bushes and peered in but couldn’t see anyone there so she stood back up again.
“That’s strange” she murmured, bringing a finger up to tap the bottom of her lip “I definitely saw her go in. Maybe she went outside after that boy..."

 



Nichkhun narrowed his eyes “He’s not telling us something”

“What do you mean? I didn’t notice anything” Junho asked.

Nichkhun rolled his eyes “That’s because you only think with your stomach and ” he said, walking away “Let’s go”

Taking a few steps he didn’t see Junho beside him so he turned and saw he’d stepped back up to the gates, staring through them with his mouth wide open.  

“Hey hurry up” Nichkhun barked “For the last time i’m not going in there”

Uncharacteristically Junho ignored him so he went back up to him, sparing a quick glance through the gate to see a girl running up the path towards them. Typical

“Hey punk hurr…”

Tensing he did a double take when he recognised the girl was Sue Ji. The wind blowing the hair around her face, out of her kiddy mufti clothes and in her uniform she looked like a normal… beautiful girl.

He stared for a moment longer before grabbing Junho by his shirt and forcibly lugging him away from the gate “Hurry up we're going!”

Junho pulled himself out of his grip and hiked his thumb back at the gate with a grin “Hyung are you crazy? did you see that goddess?” he waved him away “You go. I’ll catch up”

Nichkhun gritted his teeth and turned to leave but found his feet wouldn’t move. The thought of leaving Junho alone with an annoyingly innocent girl like Sue Ji felt like he was about to leave a puppy with tiger.

Cursing, he turned back around in time to see Sue Ji run out of the gate. 

She stopped in front of Junho and smiled “Hello! I’m Bae Sue Ji. What's your name?”

After staring at her for a while with his mouth open, Junho bit his lip and stepped close so she had to look up “Whaaa you're seriously really pretty. I’m Junho”

Sue Jis mouth opened wide with happiness "Wow thanks Junho Ajusshi you're really nice!"

Studying him with a smile, she stood on her tippy toes to bring their faces closer together. Junho looked surprised but then grinned and leaned down to meet her, slowly closing the gap between them.

What the hell are they doing!? 

Nichkhun bolted to them, just as their lips were about to meet and pulled Sue Ji out from under him “What’s the matter with you?” he growled at her.

She looked up at him with surprise “Oh Nichkhun Ajusshi! Hello!” 

“Have you got any sense? You we're just going to let a complete stranger kiss you?” he scolded

“Kiss?” looking at Junho she squirmed cutely and giggled “No I was checking to see if he was the boy from the bushes but he's not. Have you seen him? or Unni?” she asked, searching the street.

“Unni... Boy from the bushes...” Nichkhun took a deep breath and rolled his eyes. He’d almost forgotten who he was dealing with. The crazy train girl who spoke in riddles.  

“You two know each other?” Junho interrupted, looking between them.

"No… not really” he glanced at Sue Ji who was enthusiastically nodding “Well sort of” he finished with a frown.

“Nichkhun Ajusshis a friend I met on the train. He always helps me” Sue Ji told him happily.

I always help you? Wait… friend?

Hearing this Junho laughed “Ay this guy doesn’t have any girl friends!” he told her with a grin “But if you two are just friends then I’m happy” 

Nichkhun shot him a glare but he didn’t see it because his attention was on Sue Ji.

Leaning across, Junho tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and then pulled out his Pepero box “Sue Ji wanna swap? This for your phone number?” he asked suggestively waving it in front of her “Do you like Pepero?”

She gasped “It’s my favourite!” she told him excitedly.

Nichkhun scoffed at her expression. It was the same one she'd given him when he'd bought her Pepero when she was upset. What's with the overeaction? It's not like you haven't had Pepero before

Junhos mouth opened “Wow really? Same!” handing her the box, he casually slung an arm around her shoulder and gave her his phone to put her number into, which she happily did. Enthusiastically punching it in, oblivious to the hole Junho was burning in her face with his stare.

Nichkhun frowned. Clueless completely clueless

About to tell Junho to get off her, he heard the Cho Won bell go off in the distance.

Sue Ji straightened “Uh oh i’m late!” she cried. To Nichkhuns shock she turned and gave a very pleased Junho a hug “Bye Junho Ajusshi. Thanks alot for the Pepero” she said. 

Nichkhun tensed when she did the same to him “Bye Nichkhun Ajusshi”

Running up the path, she turned to give them one last wave and disappeared through the gates. 

Bouncing up to him from behind, Junho stared admiringly in her direction "Oh man she's to good to be true! Beautiful, Nice... likes Pepero. She's perfect!"

Turning to look at him, he grinned "You know what that means right Hyung?" 

Nichkhun frowned at the sudden stab of protectiveness he felt at his words.

He knew exactly what that meant... and he didn't like it.