Myungsoo the Slow Poke

What L Stands For

 

 

What L Stands For: Possibilty #1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The members of Infinite had taken a break from dance practice. Drenched in their “holy water” sweat and the sounds of heavy breathing filling the room, Woohyun decided to lighten up the mood with a joke.

“Hey, hey, hey,” Woohyun called out, pressing the back of his hand against his forehead while leaning on his other arm. The six other members looked at Woohyun. They were scattered around the room, but Myungsoo lied across the floor, sprawled out as if it were his bed.

Woohyun had to hold his own laughter back as he told his joke. “What do Infinite members say when they do karate?”

A number of “whats” came from the tired members.

Woohyun couldn’t contain it anymore and let out his laughter (and snorts). “Hooo-yaaa!”

All, but one members joined in Woohyun’s laughing session. They rolled on the floor and got on their knees, including Hoya himself. Myungsoo, however, continued to lie there before getting up and looking at his friends. His eyebrows furrowed together, and he blinked unknowingly as he tried to piece together Woohyun’s words.

No one noticed that Myungsoo wasn’t laughing until everything became quiet again. Suddenly, a voice broke the silence. Laughter was all that came out of Myungsoo’s mouth. He was back on the ground, slapping the hardwood floor with his mouth wide open.

His fellow members looked at him with confused expressions.

Woohyun spoke up and muttered, “Myungsoo, that…was…a little…late.”

Myungsoo replied back with his laughter fit. Everyone shook their heads.

“What are we going to do with this boy?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late. Just by a bit.

 

 

 

A/N: Haha, hello ^^ I'm here today with this little drabble. I couldn't decide if this should be first, or another, but here we go. *sigh* I imagine that Myungsoo is a little late when it comes to jokes...well, maybe everything in general. What will we do with this silly Myungsoo?