ey let me introduce myself (8)

A difficult life

the brunette honey-eyed girl opened her eyes and stand up from her beutiful bed in her beautiful room and go to take a bath, look at herself in the mirror as she puts that anime-like uniform and brushes her long brown hair and put it on a ponytail. then she goes downstairs and takes breakfast with her mom; a beautiful woman named Abbey her skin was perfect and she had blonde hair and brown eyes, she looked like a model and she was a serious and occupated with her work but can be really affective with her daughter at times.

amy. good mornong mom.

mom. good morning is your sister awake alrady?

amy. i think not ( after thparty she went last night )

mom. thats weird from her

amy. yeah i think so, and where is dad? ( she knowed but she didnt know what to talk about it was and awkward silence)

mom. working

amy. great

mom. .... can you lease wake up your sister ? she is gonna be late 

amy. ok 

(in angela's room)

amy. wake up sleeping beuty! -as she grabs angie's feet-

angie. go away amy im really tired!

amy. yeah but today is friday the last day of the weekend so cheer up or mom will get mad! dont make me to use cold water!

angie. ok ok you got me - as she quicky stands up- thanks for helpng me to escape

amy. no prob you are my sister and i like to help you :)

angie. thanks sis i will pay you for sure ! i told you that you can go as well !! why didnt you want to?

amy. you know im not a patry girl at all

angie. awww my sis is such a cutie innocent girl you are like a teen baby - and rubs her cheeks-

amy. aigooo im not !! i am really mature !! 

angie. say that to your cheeks 

amy.  stop it im not a baby !! :( and then you want me to help you :(

angie. just kidding you get mad always with that little joke!

amy. okay little its late so hurry up!