Chapter 1

The Innocent Girl

I was eating with my sister Chorong when suddenly I felt like vomiting.I ran to the toilet and vomit."Hyowon-sshi are you alright?" Chorong ask wth a worried tone."Yes I'm fine.Just feelong a bit dizzy" i said.It was all blurring I can't seem to see anything.The next thing I knew I fainted.

When I woke up I saw my sister Chorong sleeping and I started to notice that this is not my room or my house."Unnie,where are we?" I ask while half asleep.Just as I said that Chorong woke up "We are at the hospital.You fainted at the bathroom.Luckily the doctor said there's nothing wrong with you"Chorong said while smiling.As I was about to ask unnie the doctor came."Hello,are you Hyowon?" she said."Yes,I am." I said trying to stay calm."Well we finally found out why you have been vomiting & fainting." the docotr said. "What is it?" Chorong & I said at the same time."Well it looks lik your 3 weeks pregnant!I'll leave you two alone" as the doctor walk out Ii could feel my eyes getting watering.

I look at Chorong & she is in her confused look.Chorong look at me "How did this happen?" she said with a worried tone & confused face."I don't know" I mean how am I to know when I am just still surprise.After the suddenly news unnie & me went home.When we got home she was making something for me "He,go change first.We'll talk about it later".I went upstairs and went into my room.

I change into this

After I change I lay on my bed burrying my faceon m pillow and still thinking how I got pregnant."Hyowon come down.It's time for luch" Chorong said from downstairs.I walk downstairs and sat on the chair and started to eat.Not a single word came out of our mouth.After 5 minutes of silence Chorong spoke up."Look how about tomorrow we go to the doctor and found out how you got pregnant" she said "Unnie,I have school tomorrow.Besides my exam is just 2 more weeks to go" I saed hile eating."We have to go no matter what" Chorong said while going upstairs."Looks like I have to do the dishes" I though to myself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! O.O I finally finish it! I forgot to charge my laptop and it shut down.Good thing it didn't delete this chapter! hehe

Enjoys these lovely gifs!

<----- Birthday Girl