Text Intermission II - Day without each other

It's Just For Show

Myungsoo’s POV

 

It was D-2 until our comeback with our new single Man in Love. D-2 meant the teaser with me in it. The company demanded that I stay either in my dorms or in the studio, not out in the open, since that teaser is out. That meant a day without Seohyun.

I heard myself sigh, which brought me to yesterday night. It happened quickly but it was as if time had stopped at that time. It was again, an unexplainable action of mine.

 

We kissed. Or rather, I kissed her.

My stomach churned and had butterflies. My heart beat faster at the thought of it. It really was one of those magical moments that I could not stop smiling about.

I let out a soft laugh when I was reminded of her blushing slightly, looking a little dazed when I finally slowly pulled away. She looked so adorable, before she bowed slightly, quickly turned towards her apartment, and speed-walked to the door. Before she walked into the gate, she turned to face me and waved.

“Good night” She started before she smiled and finished, “L oppa.”

 

A text came in to slowly transition me back to the present.

 

From: Babo Bear

I saw the D-2 Teaser ^^

 

This made my heart skip a beat as I wondered what she thought about it.

 

From: L-ove oppa

No way, you did not…

I think I overdid it.

 

I replied back. In a way, I did think that I overdid it but it was not my fault. The director wanted everyone to be “sensitive” and smile a little too much.

 

From: Babo Bear

ㅋㅋ Maybe a little bit ;)

 

 

I smiled as I thought of the perfect reply.

 

From: L-ove oppa

I was thinking about you ;)

 

 

There was a short pause before I received another text.

 

From: Babo Bear

 

You lie. Don’t lie. Hmph

Flattery and lies don’t get you anywhere!

Plus, you shot that teaser before you even met me >.<

 

 

I chuckled when I saw this text. She was adorable in that she always refuted my compliments or my comebacks. Plus she was always very attentive to detail, yet she’s very clueless at other times.

 

From: L-ove oppa

 

I knew you before you came into my life.

That’s how special you are <3

 

 

I replied. Okay, maybe I did not know her and that’s a little exaggeration but she was very special to me. Even though I tried denying it the past couple days, I just couldn’t. The more I see her, think about her, and talk to her, the more I got attached to her. She does things that make me smile and fall over for her.

 

It was then that I got another text.

 

From: Babo Bear

 

Psch, there you go lying again.

Oppa, you’re the babo! >:P

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

Is it really possible to know someone before you even met them?

 

The thought came into mind when the last text came in. Being the logical person I am, I refuted that theory and shook my head.

 

My mind digressed to what happened yesterday night as I let the D-2 trailer run on my computer.

To be short, we kissed. It felt like fireworks went off in the back of my mind and time just froze to focus on us.

My heart skipped a beat thinking about it as a smile curled up on my lips. I literally felt like flying. It’s been a while since I had felt this way. I mean, ever since my previous relationship about a year ago, I have been very close-minded and secluded myself.

Now, it’s coming back. The feeling of having butterflies in your stomach, genuine smiles, and heartful laughters. Yes, it was nerve-racking and the fact that he was a celebrity was still in the back of my mind. But, what if there is hope?

 

Maybe…? I mean, Infinite has been around for more than 2 years now…could it be possible to make this work?

Have you ever seen any celebrity on this show say yes to the girl??

 

My mind questioned my own thoughts and snapped me out of it, with a nasty notion. Why am I so logical? Why is it that I have to question everything?

 

*Knock Knock*

 

I realized that I was in deep thought until my phone indicated a text.

 

From: L-ove oppa

Do you miss me??

I bet you your day is sooo boring without me ㅋㅋ

Sorry I couldn’t go out today :(

 

It was a bummer that he couldn’t come out today, but it wasn’t a huge loss. A day without work never really occurs in my life so it was a free day for me. I was actually able to appreciate my  time. With that, I texted back.

 

From: Babo bear

Aniyo (Nope)! It’s soo freee! ㅋㅋ

I’m just kiddinggg, oppa! 

It’s okay. I don’t want to be trampled by your fans ^^;

 

He will always be adored and loved, not just by me. But, as of right now, I will cherish my time with him. 

 

He likes me, and I like him. It can’t just be all for show, right?

 

From: L-ove oppa

Aishhh, babo.

Fine, be that way >:/

 

Well whether or not you’re enjoying your day without me,

 

I miss you <3

 

 


I really hope you guys were able to follow along with all the text intermissions interrupting the story and weren't confused >.< I kinda thought I'd make it more interactive instead of just the text intermission.

Anyways, an update! Yay! ^^

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it! Please comment and subscribe :D You guys are the best ^^

 

THANK YOUUU!