RIRIN CHAPTER ONE

Unwanted Company, Unknown Personality, Untold Feelings

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jagiya, listen to me.. We have to act this out real good so we can convince those two...” Dara whispered to Jiyong while there are in the plane going to Singapore.

 

They are sitting beside each other while they had Seungri and Chaerin sat beside each other at a far away aisle.

 

They basically promised both their dongsaengs that they will bond with them when all of them have free time.

 

 - - - -

 

Jiyong and Seungri basically grew up together and they treat each other like family, even though they have totally different genes in their bodies.

 

Same goes with Dara and Chaerin.

 

- - - -

 

Then one day, Jiyong and Dara met and they fell in love and eventually got married.

 

Jiyong is a stylist, while Dara is a model.

 

Seungri works for Jiyong as his right hand person about almost everything.

 

Chaerin does the same for Dara.

 

“Will you hire someone else when you can hire the person you’ve known your whole life and trust so much?”

 

That’s exact line that started it all between Dara and Jiyong, knowing they think the same and started getting to know each other more.

 

After dating for a few months, they decided to set up a dinner date with both of their dongsaengs.

 

Unfortunately, as much as Dara and Jiyong adore each other and their dongsaengs, Seungri and Chaerin did not click even when they first met.

 

All they can do was to live with it.

 

From then on, every time there is gathering or simple bonding times the two will not let an opportunity pass to piss each other off.

 

Then came the time that Seungri confessed to his hyung that he really likes Chaerin, but does not know what to do since he already ruined his own image to her and that fact this is the first time that he found a girl that really took his interests, and his heart.

 

His hyung told him that he would help since he thought it will be easy because he’s gotten close to Chaerin.

 

But then, that time came that he had to ask help from his wife.  She got ecstatic when Jiyong told him that Seungri has feelings toward Chaerin.

 

She has gotten close to Seungri as well and she knows that he is a gentleman because he makes sure he looks after his Dara noona when his hyung is not around.

 

Dara realized that Seungri is using the oldest trick in written in the “A Man’s Little Black Book of How to get a Woman’s Attention”, annoying her to get her attention but he’s too good at it, Chaerin hates the hell out of him.

 

- - - -

 

“I will make Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa pay for making me sit beside this annoying creature.” Chaerin mumbled to herself while looking out the window.

 

She has to admit, the guys is really good looking, she gives him that and he should be thankful for that handsome face, because if not she already clawed his face with his long nails, especially when he smirks at her.

 

“Chaerin, you do you know that it’s a bad sign once you start talking to yourself.” Seungri whispered to her ears.

 

She felt his hot breathe on her ears when he whispered to him and it gave her chills that she can’t seem to explain.

 

“No no no no, this chills is because he is really really freakingly annoying and I hate him to the depths of this bones!* CL thought to herself.

 

“YAH!” she felt his hard chest underneath her palms as she pushes him away.

 

On the other hand, Seungri’s heart raced when he felt Chaerin’s hand on his chest, he fought the urge to take her hands and just hold them closer to him.

 

Chaerin turned to face the window because she does not want to see his face, actually she does want Seungri to see her face after she felt his hard chest.

 

Seungri thought to himself, “Ho~~ this will be a loooong flight…”

 

- - - -

 

Jiyong, Dara, Seungri and Chaerin arrived at the hotel where they will be staying in Singapore.

 

Jiyong and Dara already have a plan in mind and they went ahead and started making the plan reality.

 

“Seungri-ya, Chaerin-ah you guys go sit at the lobby first and look after our luggage, me and Jiyongie will get us our rooms,neh?” Dara said.

 

“Ok noona, her let me get that from you.” Seungri said acknowledging what Dara said while taking her hand-carried bag.”

 

“But unnie!!! You can’t leave me with him again; you already made me endure the flight going here sitting beside him!!” Chaerin prostested.

 

“Chaerin, you really need to get to know my brother and you, Seungri needs to stop annoying her.” Jiyong commanded them, “Now wait for us in the lobby, arasso?”

 

All Seungri and Chaerin can do was nod and follow what their Jiyong hyung/oppa told them.

 

When the two reached the lobby there is only one chair available and only one person can occupy it.

 

“Hey Chaerin, you go sit down and I will stand here, next to you hehe.” Seungri said.

 

“Yah, Jiyong oppa said stop annoying me.” Chaerin told him.

 

“What? I already offered you the only seat available here in the lobby and yet I’m still annoying?” Seungri asked her.

 

“If you did not include the “hehe” with your line earlier, I would not be annoyed you know.” Chaerin explained.

 

“Oh, really?” Seungri said and he cannot believe it actually.

 

“Yes Seungri, really. You always turn whatever you say into a joke you know. Can you please stop even just for the duration of our stay here in Singapore so we can all have fun? I know you wanted to bond with Unnie and Oppa outside work too.” Chaerin said in a calm voice but she was not looking at Seungri.

 

She the felt Seungri sat at the arm of the chair she was occupying, and then she looked at him.

 

“Got tired of standing huh?” Chaerin asked.

 

Seungri scratched the back of his head, “Yeah, you don’t mind right? Sorry if I always annoy you, I will do what you said and maybe continue doing it even after we get back to Korea.”

 

Chaerin smiled at him and Seungri did the same thing.

 

Little did they know that Dara and Jiyong are watching them from the Reservations Desk.

 

“Aigoo jagiya look at the two of them smiling at each other, kyaah I’m so giddy.” Dara said while softly slapping Jiyong’s arm repeatedly.

 

“Mr.Kwon?” the hotel manager called out.

 

“Yes that’s me. Are our rooms ready?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Yes Mr.Kwon, one bedroom with a Queen-size for Mr. and Mrs. Kwon and one bedroom with two single bed for Mr. Lee and Ms. Lee.” the manager repeated the type of rooms he had reserved for them.

 

“You already know what to tell them in case they ask why they have to share the same room right?” Dara asked the manager in a whisper?

 

The manager smiled at them “Yes Mrs.Kwon and I already advised everyone here at the Reservations area as well.”

 

“Good.” Jiyong said and gave the manager a thumbs up.

 

“Anything we can do for our loyal customers and you are right Mr.Kwon, they do really look good together.” the manager said after eyeing Seungri and Chaerin who are engaged in a real conversation for the first time.

 

“See this is a loooot better, no bickering. Aaaahh... it’s relaxing.” Jiyong said and Seungri and Chaerin were shocked.

 

“You two should have been like this when you first met.” Dara said all smiles.

 

“Here’s the key to your room.” Jiyong said then tossed the keys to Seungri who caught it perfectly.

 

“Where’s my key oppa?” Chaerin asked.

 

Jiyong pointed at Seungri by pouting.

 

“WHAT??? YOU WANT US TO SHARE A ROOM?” Seungri and Chaerin asked them at the same time.

 

“You asked me to reserve 3 rooms before we left hyung.” Seungri told Jiyong.

 

“Yeah, I know.” Jiyong said while acting like he is disappointed.

 

“We tried to work it out with the Manager earlier but they had to accommodate their VVIP guests, don’t worry your room has two beds.” Jiyong told them.

 

“No one will check out today? I can wait hyung, it’s not that I don’t want to share a room with you Chaerin but you know, just showing some respect and all.” Seungri said.

 

“Thanks Seungri.” Chaerin acknowledged.

 

Dara was fighting her giddiness and just bit her lip.

 

“Yeah oppa, don’t they have any guests that will check out today?” Chaerin asked as well.

 

“I asked them that, but they said their VVIP guest will stay one week as well like us and the room they gave the two of you was pulled out from a reservation as well.” Jiyong explained while making sure his acting will be really convincing.

 

“Oh, we don’t want to compromise other guests, its ok Seungri we can share the room. I guess we can take it as an opportunity to get to know each other you are not bad after all.” Chaerin said openly.

 

“Are you sure?” Seungri asked her.

 

“Unless, you want to share a room with unnie and oppa? I am pretty sure you won’t, I mean WON’T be able to sleep and you know what I mean…” Chaerin teased Seungri but she is stating a fact.

 

Everytime she sleeps over at Jiyong and Dara’s house, she would hear “unexplainable sounds coming from the master bedroom” since the guest room is beside the master bedroom. Well she knows what the sounds are, but she does not want to elaborate what it is.

 

“OOOHH YEAH! *wink*” Seungri said agreeing to what Chaerin just said. Of course he knows this, he sleeps over too!

 

“Yah, I need to make lo-” Jiyong’s mouth was covered by Dara’s hand.

 

Seungri and Chaerin laughed and gave each other a high-five.

 

“Is your room beside ours hyung??” Seungri asked teasingly.

 

“No, we are at the 8th floor, room 818” Jiyong informed them

 

Seungri looked at the key card Jiyong gave him to check their room #, “Oh look Chae, we’re at the 12th floor, room 1202.”

 

“Oh good!” Chaerin said and she was shocked when she and Seungri said “We can sleep really well then!” at the same time

 

“UWAH!!” they said again together.

 

“WE SHOULD HAVE GET ALONG TOGETHER LONG TIME AGO!” they said again at the same time.

 

“SEUNGRI/CHAERIN!” yes, again, at the same time.

 

Seungri offered his hand to Chaerin and Chaerin took it and they did a hand shake.

 

“Come on Chae, let’s go to our QUIET ROOM and RELAX.” Seungri said, took Chaerin’s bag and offered his elbow to her which she took without any hesitation and started walking towards the elevators.

 

Knowing Dara and Jiyong’s plan, Seungri’s looked at them winked and mouthed a “Thank You”.

 

Dara and Jiyong both gave him a thumbs up.

 

“That’s a good start!” Dara told Jiyong and she earned a kiss for her husband.

 

“Let’s get to our room now Jagiya and make babies!” Jiyong told Dara then winked at her.

 

“Jagiya~” Dara said while blushing.

 

[a/n: DARAGON YEAH! HENGSHO!]

 

- - - -

 

IN SEUNGRI AND CHAERIN’S ROOM

 

[Italized word are thoughts, Blue for Ri and Purple for Rin ]

 

“I’ll take this bed near the window ok?” Chaerin said then she kicked her heels off and laid down and closed her eyes. “Ahh, I’m tired and sleepy.”

 

Seungri sat down at the other bed facing Chaerin, secretly admiring the view of her lying down.

 

 Ahhh…she’s so beautiful…control yourself Seungri, you already had a good start ealier, don’t ruin it!

 

Chaerin felt that Seungri is staring at her

 

OMG! Is he’s staring at me?? Hmmp…you finally notice me did you? I guess I might thank unnie and oppa after all.

 

Chaerin opened her eyes while Seungri stood up right away so she won’t notice that he was staring and said “Aren’t you hungry? Let’s see what we have in the fridge?”

 

“Let’s see, Soda.. Chocolate.. Bottled Water.. Do you want any of these Chae?” Seungri asked?

 

he’s calling me Chae, usually its Chaerin.. and he’s asking me what I want to eat? Kyaahh!!!!

 

Chaerin sat down indian-style then she pouted and said in her aegyo voice “Hmm.. Don’t like! I want real food!”

 

Seungri looked at her and saw what she was doing, his eyes grew big and his mouth half open.

 

“Did you just used aegyo on me?” Seungri asked her.

 

Chaerin nodded still pouting and then smiled cutely at him.

 

Seungri was not able to take it and he fainted. He was holding his giddiness since they were in the plane, then in the lobby, their arms around each other while they walk towards the elevator and now Chaerin doing aegyo in front of her.

 

“SEUNGRI!!” Chaerin shouted and she climbed down the bed to attend to him.

 

She tried to carry him to bed, but she failed. She just sat down the floor and placed his head on her lap.

 

“Seungri wake up, wake up.” Chaerin keeps on repeating while lightly slapping his cheek.

 

After a few minutes he woke up, his sight was a bit blurred and when it cleared, he saw Chaerin staring at him, blinkly and in the verge of crying.

 

“Chae..” he said.

 

“Seungri.. are you ok? What happened? You just collapsed.” Chaerin said while caressing his cheek.

 

“Jetlag maybe.” Seungri lied.

 

“You should rest then, here I’ll help you.” Chaerin said and she helped Seungri up and guided him to bed.

 

Seungri sat in bed and Chaerin helped him remove his jacket.

 

“Go ahead and lie down, so I can take your shoes off.” Chaerin said calmly.

 

“Chaerin?” Seungri said.

 

“Yes?” She answered while she tucks Seungri to bed “You need to rest ok. We just started getting along and you already made me worry.”

 

“Mianhe Chae.” Seungri said then he took her hand and kissed the back of it. “I didn’t mean to make you worry. I’ll make it up to you ok.”

 

Did he just kiss my hand? OH MY GOD!

 

“Ya! Why did you do that?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Did what? Oh, kissed your hand? I said I was sorry for making you worry.” Seungri said, a bit dumbfounded by her question.

 

“Oh – I guess I should get some rest too.” She said.

 

Chaerin then awkwardly stood up and went to her bed then she took her jacket off to reveal her tank top, Seungri eyes widen seeing how perfect her figure is and that made him swallow real hard.

 

“Goodbam Chae!” Seungri said while he turned to face the wall.

 

“Oh, goodbam Ri!” Chaerin replied, while she tucks herself to bed. “Should I set an alarm so we can wake up and eat dinner?”

 

“Ok, what time is it by the way?” Seungri asked.

 

“Hmm, 1pm.” Chaerin said.

 

“Let’s wake up and 6pm then?” Seungri said seeking confirmation from Chaerin.

 

“Alright. Sweet dreams Ri!” Chaerin said before dozing off.

 

- - - -

 

***Chaerin’s phone alarm going off***

 

Chaerin took her phone and turned off the alarm; she then sat down and looked at Seungri who is still sleeping soundly.

 

She blinked a few times before getting up. I will shower first then I will wake him up.

 

She then went to her luggage took her toiletries and clothes to change to and proceeded to the bathroom.

 

When she was done, she stood beside Seungri’s bed and said “Seungri-ya, wake up... It’s already 6:30pm I already took a bath and you’re still asleep? Didn’t you hear my phone alarm going off?”

 

No response.

 

She nudged him “Seungriiii…..”

 

Still, no response.

 

She sat down at the edge of the bed and started to wiggle so that the bed would move, “Seung-Ri-Ya-Wake-Up-I’m-Hung-Ry!!” and she did that 5 times and still nothing, he’s still asleep.

 

Aish! Why won’t he wake up!

 

Little did she know, Seungri was already awake but he would like to find out what else she will do to wake up her, basically he did not know that Chaerin have this kind of personality.

 

Kekekeke… I want to know what she will do next… kkkkk she’s soo cute!!!

 

Frustrated, Chaerin then climbed on the bed and stood up placing each foot beside Seungri’s waist and she started moving her knees, sort of jumping without her feet leaving the bed though. “LEE SEUNGRI WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”

 

She was shocked when she felt Seungri’s hands on her ankles. “Ya Chae stop it, I’m awake now ok.”

 

“Oh!! Ri!! You’re awake now, thank God… I’m hungry, get up and take a bath I’ll order food from room service.”

 

Seungri sat up but still holding onto Chaerin’s ankles, when he was completely sitting he looked up at Chaerin and gave her a playful smile.

 

“Yah, let go of my ankles and I don’t like that smile at all!!” Chaerin said.

 

“I am not going to do anything, I held on to your ankles so won’t stumble when I move. Sit down will you” he said then he offered his hand and she took it willingly sat down beside Seungri.

 

“Do you feel better now?” Chaerin asked him.

 

“Yes, but I’m hungry too. Have you seen their menu?” Seungri stated.

 

“Not yet, let me get the menu.” Chaerin volunteered.

 

“No, you stay here. Let me get it.” Seungri said.

 

“I didn’t know you have some gentleman thing in you.” Chaerin said while she sat indian style on Seungri’s bed.

 

“Didn’t Dara noona tell you anything?” Seungri asked and he is now on his way back to his bed.

 

“She did, but I did not believe her. Guess I really should’ve tried getting to know more back then.” Chaerin said while looking at Seungri.

 

“Same here, but its good that we are not awkward at all. We are not awkward right?” Seungri said.

 

“Hahaha, you still ask confirmation then and here I am sitting beside you on your bed?” Chaerin stated.

 

“I just wanted to make sure, you know.”

 

Chaerin leaned towards Seungri and rested her head on his shoulder, “We are not awkward at all, and I guess knowing each other for 3 years even though we always piss each other off, we are together almost everyday because of unnie and oppa.”

 

“Good point, so what do you want to eat?” Seungri said then he looked at Chaerin.

 

“Ahh what do they have there?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Singaporean food, American, Italian..”

 

“Ohh I think I want some pasta and burger. Hehehe.” Chaerin said.

 

“I think I like that too! I’ll order now ok.”

 

“Neh!” Chaerin said while she stood up to take the remote, turn on the TV and laid stomach-side down to Seungri’s bed and started wiggling her feet in the air while trying to find something to watch.

 

Seungri just watched her while he ordered food from room service.

 

After he was done ordering, he crawled his way beside Chaerin then poked her at her waist.

 

“Yah! You did not just tickle me Ri!” Chaerin face Seungri and her eyes turned into slits.

 

“Oh I did! Look I’ll do it again! *poke poke*

 

Then the tickling battle began.

 

Seungri was getting defeated by Chaerin, but Seungri made one wrong move which caused him to be at the edge of the bed and then boom he fell down with Chaerin.

 

Seungri fell face down, while Chaerin fell on top him with her back on his back.

 

Chaerin was stil laughing when she rolled off of Seungri back and she was shocked when she felt Seungri’s face was just a few inches away from her.

 

“Mianhe Chae, I’m only human and I can’t control it anymore” Seungri said then his lips were on hers.

 

Chaerin was hesistant at first, but after a few movement from Seungri’s lips she gave in and they shared a a slow and passionate kiss and when they were out breathe both of them pulled away.

 

“Lee Chaerin, I’ve been in love you since the first time I saw you. I just, just don’t know how to say it or show it because to me, you’re so perfect for me and I am just-”

 

He was cut off when Chaerin suddenly quickly pecked his lips, “Don’t you dare say that you’re not good for me, no will ever be good for anyone but, you can always try be your very best for your special someone.”

 

“Chae…”

 

“I know you have a thing for me and I hate you so much for not telling me. I’m not the type of girl who would make the first move you know.” Chaerin told him.

 

“Damn it, Chae. You’re making love you more.” Seungri said.

 

“I won’t stop you Ri. I love you too.”

 

- - - -

 

YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED… HEHEHEHE

 

 

RIRIN FTW!!!