YoonYul's Speech

Bullying Alert!

After 2 years of modeling, they became y and fabolous. And they first came back to their school. Not for revenge. Just nothing, even modeling, nothing change in their manners. They came with this kind of suit.

0

When Siwon and Wookie saw them.. They almost died inlove because of them! They're shining! They're the topic in the campus! THEY ARE NOT NERDS ANYMORE! THEY ARE THE POPULAR GIRLS! 

They went to Siwon...

Yoon: Do you want me to still it?

Siwon: Of course *feel brave*

And the students throw him tomatoes! Their shirt are almost red.

Wookie: It's your fault! My dad is going to kill me!

Siwon: Aish! It's not my fault! I didn't want this to happen..

 

After 3 hours.. YoonYul had a speach.

Speaker: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome....YoonYul Kwon!

*clap*

Yoon: I just want to say that you must do good to others and never be a "Bully" because it's not good. You may hurt the feelings of others. Especially Siwon and Ryeowook. They must be thankful that I didn't have a revenge because it is also a bullying. I don't want to hurt others but I want to give them good manners. That's all thank you. :)

Yul: Oh! we forgot! we made a special books for all of you! And also, the fee in the canteen is FREE! You can get now whatever you want. Also Siwon and Wookie.. (Siwon and Wookie was shocked)... Thanks!

*clap clap clap*