Teaser 1

가을 사진 Autumn Scene ♚ — KBS's newest variety show — ♚

 

Teaser 1

 


 

Paris

"Omo... Look at those outfits! So pretty~" she squeaked excitedly and pointed at the store display. After four hours of window shopping, the guy beside her finally knows her favorite word. She will say pretty whenever she finds something interesting, and it annoyed him very much.

Before he could asked her to stop squeaking, she interrupted him. "I want them sooo sooo bad.I cound't buy it though, it's Chanel for Pucci's sake! Do you know how much it costs? 10 times more than my allowence. I still couldn't buy it even if I have to use my money saving." she sighed.

He thought that she was finished, and when he about to open his mouth to say something, she continued her talking. "I mean, of course I couldn't buy it. It's Chanel, C-H-A-N-E-L a brand with not-so affordable price. No, it's a brand with no affordable price available. Anyways, look at those clothes, especially the black one with white ribbon on it. Don't you think it's gorgeous? And classy of course. My friends will be very jealous if they find out that I have Chanel dress in my closet. I haven't debuted yet, but I could buy a Chanel dress!" she blabbered. "So, what do you think?" she turned around to find her partner but she couldn't find anyone. She then realized there's a crowd around her, staring at her like she's a crazy girl talking to herself. Her cheeks turned red and she bowed to apologize.

Just when she felt like she could die because of the overwhelming embarrassment, someone patted her shoulder. Her eyes widened, but then she felt relieved when she found out that it was her partner.

"Where are you? There are people everywh-" he cut her off before she could finished her sentences.

"I just went to the Chanel shop." he explained flatly.

"Huh? Why? I don't see you-" he cut her off again quickly.

"To buy a gorgeous and classy dress." he answered and handed her a box labelled Chanel on it.

She squeaked again when she found her wanted Chanel dress inside it. She looked up at him and gave him a smile. Suddenly, she tiptoed and peeked him on his cheek. "Thank you." she muttered happily.

 

 

New York

"Look, it's the Empire State building! Woa... I couldn't believe my eyes!" she said and clicked her tongue as she saw the Empire State building stood proudly not too far from her.

He chuckled and suddenly grabbed her hands, twitching their fingers together. She gasped in surprise. "Ya! What are you doing?"

"We're in a romantic reality show, right? We should show some love to our viewers." he replied without looking at her.

"What?"

He rolled his eyes. "Show some love to our viewers." he emphasized the word 'love' to her.

When he found that she's still confused, he stopped immediately and pulled her into a hug. Surprised, she couldn't do anything except stood still in his embrace. "What are you doing?!" she raised her voice at him when he still didn't release her.

"Show some love to our viewers." he repeated for the second time as he pulled away from her, only to kiss her on the lips.

 

 

Los Angeles

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Disneyland." he replied while put his sunglasses on.

"Seriously? I thought you said that you don't like amusement park."

"Cool guys don't go to the amusement park. Cool guys go to disneyland." he stared at her with a big smile painted on his face.

She raised her eyebrows at him. "Aren't they the same?"

The guy didn't answer her question and dragged her into the nearest bus station.

 

 

London

"Hey, may I ask you something?" out of the blue, he asked her.

"Yeah?"

"Could you describe your trainee life in one word?" he turned his head into her direction. While looking in her eyes, he quickly figured the answer. It must've been rough, he thought. What trainees that don't have a rough training? He also used to be one them. He remembered it clearly when his trainer always asked him to do the Hell Squats. Well it's not the original name, but still it felt like hell for him. Take your simple squats and add them with walking half a mile. It may sounds easy, but wait until you try them for yourself.

But instead of sighed and talked about how hard her trainee life is, the girl looked at him back with an amused expression. "Personally, I love it." she answered lightly, making the guy stared at her in disbelief. Love it? It's his first time to hear such an answer, so he didn't know how to answer. He just stood there and smiled stiffly while the girl continued her walk casually to the famous London Eye.