Is this really the end...

"Ya what do you expect me to do?"

He gave her a look of disbelief, "What do you mean what do you expect me to do?"

She gave him a stern look, "You know exactly what I'm saying, what do you want me to do about it?"

"So this is it?"

"What do you think?! It's too much," she began.

"Don't..." he cut in as he reached for her hands. Taking them in his and intertwining them he starred into her eyes, "There has to be a way."

Now she was in disbelief at his nonsense, "How can there be a way? There's too much..."

Minzy was cut off as Taeyang pressed his lips against hers. Working his lips against her he tried to exert passion and hope into her. At first it was only her body that he loved, but it turned into something deeper than that. He soon grew to love her for her. Her heart was beautiful in his eyes. He loved her body and soul and yearned for Minzy to be his. But there was one thing that stood in his way. The one reason how this mess even began.

She could feel his love for her through his kiss and touch, but what could she do. This was wrong from the beginning. How could she have put herself into this predicament? Minzy couldn't understand how she could love more than just one man. She found herself so confused and hopeless. Either way someone would get hurt. Was it really selfish to love them both?

His kiss was unraveling her and she couldn't let him do it to her again. She summed up the strength to break free from his hypnotizing kiss, "Stop...let's not do this."

"You can't be serious," Taeyang asked.

She held up her hand and looked away from his gaze to silence him, "I'm serious."

"But...but what I'm I supposed to do? Don't I have any say to any of this?!"

Minzy threw up her hands to defend herself, "What? What do you have to say?"

He sighed as he tried to soften his gaze towards her, "Minzy let's talk this out. I know there's a way, we can figure this whole mess out."

She shook her head knowing that he was in denial with the whole ordeal, "There's nothing to talk out. You know that! People are talking. I can't figure out who, but my husband is getting suspicious of me and every move I make. It's too much! This has gone too far."

"Who could possibly know about us?"

Minzy shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know and I don't care. I just can't do this anymore. So please Taeyang let's end this here and now."

Taeyang was hurt to see how easily Minzy was willing to end this, "We can't end this. I love you and I know damn well you feel the same way."

Seeing that he was not getting it she began to wave her left hand in front of his face, "Look! Look at what this is. It's a wedding ring meaning I'm taken. You're two years too late!"

He gripped her wrist and glared at her, "I know you're taken. But you know what, I could easily replace that ring if you let me."

"YA!" Minzy pulled her hand out of his grasp, "Get it through your thick skull, me and you are through!"

"So this is how it ends," he continued to glare at her.

She nodded with a straight face letting him know that this truly was it, "Go, leave me. Turn and go without ever looking back."

He reached out for her in one last attempt, but she moved away and looked away for him to leave. With a heavy sigh he turned and walked away. Every step he took weighed heavely upon him and his heart. He wanted so much to turn around and run back to her, but he couldn't.

Every step he took her heart lept in hopes that he would turn around and come back to her. But in her mind she knew it would be wrong. As he walked further away she felt her knees wanting to give in.

As he was rounding the corner someone gripped onto his wrist to stop him. His eyes widened and his heart began to pound as he waited.

As crazy as this was, Minzy found herself sprinting after him. Grasping onto his wrist to stay him she took deep breaths, "I...don't..." She was confused at what was going on and what she was doing.

Hearing that she was at loss for words, he turned to see trails of tears streaming down her face. Slowly approaching her, he rose one hand to brush at a tear drop. She flinched away at his touch but he softly reached up and held her beautiful face. Gently he used his other hand to wipe at her tears knowing all too well what this meant.

She grinned up at him as he placed a gentle kiss upon both cheeks, "What am I going to do?"

Encircling her waist with one arm he pulled her close to him and leaned down to whisper against her ear, "Let me love you."

She sighed knowing he too didn't know what to do. But the worries were soon pushed away as he took her lips to his. His kiss was filled with the strength and hope she needed to feel when her heart wasn't feeling so.

"I love you," Minzy whispered in between their passionate kiss.

Her words echoed throughout his mind and into his heart as he deepened the kiss to show her what those words meant to him. This notion encouraged his heart, "I love you more!"


Author's Notes:
Wahhh! Okay I was watching behind the scenes with Usher on vh1 and I listened to Usher- and thought I should write a quick oneshot. I had an idea of what I wanted to write, but boy, in the middle of writing I changed my mind on how I wanted to end it. I don't think I've ever ended it in this way, the continuation of forbidden love. DUN DUN DUN! Thanks for reading!