1/1

Guardian Angel

Three hundred and sixty five days.

 
A year has passed since I last saw you. Or heard your voice, felt you, touched you, in fact. It's been so long... but your presence still lingers, unable to make me forget about you. Though I don't intend to forget. I'll never forget. 
 
I'll never forget those sparkling eyes of yours, the way they'd light up whenever you were happy. I'll never forget the curve of your lips whenever you think of one of your ridiculous yet amazing ideas. I'll never forget the way your hair would be perfectly tousled after you had woken up. I'll never forget your warm gazes towards me, piercing through my heart every time, causing it to rapidly beat. I'll never forget your strong arms, how they held me in place whenever I thought I would fall apart. I'll never forget the way you'd always call my name, that deep velvety voice of yours was music to my ears and the way your breath would hit onto my skin, causing me to shiver. I'll never forget the feel of your lips on mine, and even an hour after our lips had made contact, I could still feel your lips, how they seem to perfectly fit together with my own. But one thing I don't think I'll ever ever ever forget...
 
"I love you, Cheolyong-ah."
 
...were those four simple, beautiful words that meant so much to me, washing away my doubts. Doubts of being the only one who felt something, something deep between us. They were words of comfort, of love, of reassurance that you were there for me and always will be.
 
But you're not. 
 
You're not here. Not with me physically anyway. 
 
I can't touch you, hear you, taste you nor can I see you. 
 
But I can feel you. 
 
You are like the wind. 
 
I can't see you, but I can feel you. 
 
I still feel you with me: watching me, taking care of me, always. 
 
You'll never leave me. You promised.
 
You are my guardian angel.
 
- - 
A/N: I was watching "A Walk To Remember" and this came scenario came up in my mind. It's really short though ><