pretty jiyeon

Icefire
pretty jiyeon:

Park Jiyeon climbed out of her king-sized bed, stretching her arms out. It was too early and yet she was waking up. 

"Ugh," she moaned, rubbing her eyes. "Why does school start so early?" Jiyeon pouted.

Until she glanced at the clock. "Oh crap."

Jiyeon jumped into the shower, washing her hair in a matter of minutes, and then hopped to her closet. She grabbed her favourite leather jacket to match her black pants and sunglasses and ran out the door to her bedroom. After grabbing a glass of orange juice, Jiyeon began driving to school in her black convertible. 

Boys whistled as Jiyeon pulled up to the school parking lot. It was routine, basically. Some girls rolled their eyes as the attention turned to the pretty model. 

The wind blew her hair as Jiyeon stepped out of the car, revealing her gorgeous self. 

"Good morning, boys," she said in a y tone and walked up to the school doors to lean on a wall as she waited for school to start. Jiyeon liked getting there a few minutes early, even when she was running late. 

Jiyeon took out a handheld mirror and adjusted her messy hair.

"Hey Jiyeon," a male voice said, startling Jiyeon from her thoughts.

She looked up to see a boy. Pretty short, yet handsome. Beside him was a blonde sidekick looking guy who was blushing. How cute.

"What?" She asked. She never had a way with words.

The familiar saying, "Can I get your number?" floated through Jiyeon's ears.

"Yup," Jiyeon said, handing over her cellphone. He was popular, Jiyeon could tell by the jealousy in the eyes of the girls looking at the three, but Jiyeon still had no idea who he was. 

The two guys looked at her odd. She had only said two words, but it seemed like a million. 

"There's this party on Saturday," the guy said, handing back her phone. "I was wondering if you were going."

They were talking about Park Hyomin's party. Jiyeon hadn't decided whether she was going until that very second.

"Of course. See you there."

Jiyeon sat through her classes the rest of the day, extremely bored. Meeting those two new people made Jiyeon crave for some drama, and she knew just how to get it. Park Hyomin's party would be the most talked about night of the century. 

 


Don't forget to comment, upvote, and  Subscribe to Story