I'm not a Fan

Missed Opportunity

I was busy in the cafe, sometimes this is where I get to do my best thinking. I had to write something for my fan fiction. All my readers need me to update soon. I sighed to myself as I was thinking of what to write about. I have been on hiatus for the past couple of weeks and I think my readers already hate me by now. I closed my notebook and nibbled on my muffin and drank a bit of my coffee. I was about to leave when someone sat infront of me. He was wearing a beanie and shades. Odd.

"Annyeong." He said and I looked at him with raised eyebrows wondering why he was so confident to talk to me.

"Annyeong." I said as I tried fixing my stuff. I tried arranging my papers and all my other drabble when he grabbed one of them from me. I tried getting it back but he wouldn't budge.

"I'm sorry. But. I don't think that you should be going through other people's works if you don't mind." I said as I grabbed the paper from him before he got a chance to read it. I stuffed everything into my bag and zipped it up. I was about to grab my coffee when he did. He had an annoying smirk on his face as he did this.

"So. I was seated at the other end of the cafe and I saw you writing something. You looked really stressed. So I came over to talk to you. Maybe give you some inspiration." He said as he smirked at me. I glared at him and stood up. I did not have time for this. I was a writer. Okay an underground writer with some subscribers but hey it's a start right?

"Well. Thank you for your concern. But I have all the inspiration I need. If you don't mind. I would like my coffee back please." I said and he just nodded giving me back his coffee. I sighed since he was finally giving up. As I got put of the cafe I felt someone following me. No. Not someone. A group of people were following me. I turned around to face them. They wouldn't do anything in broad daylight right?

I saw the same guy from the cafe but this time he was with four other guys. Apparently he wasn't going to leave me alone. And this time I felt scared. I turned around again and started walking a bit faster. I was approaching an alley. I decided to hide in there behind one of the dumpsters. I was busy hiding and catching my breath when a guy suddenly appeared in front of me giving me a heartattack. Acting on instinct I threw him to one of the garbage bins and made a run for it. As I came out of the alley the other four were there with the same guy from the cafe. I must've thrown one of his buddies at the trashbins back there. I mentally cursed myself for coming out too soon because now they were all surrounding me. I was debating on who I should take down first when they all carried me into a black van. I was screaming in the van for dear life. Oh no. Why me? Why now? My readers! I did the next thing that instinct told me to do. I punched the guy that talked to me in the cafe.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" He asked me as he rubbed his jaw. I smiled to myself since I had a chance to escape. I was about to throw another punch when one of the other guys stopped me. I noticed that he was incredibly muscular. Even with a blackbelt in karate I didn't stand a chance against him.

"LET ME OUT. WHO THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE! I HAVE NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YOU. NOTHING! NOW LET ME OUT!" I started screaming and screaming out od desperation for them to let me out of here. Alive and pure.

"Hyung. Are you sure about her? I mean. She really is a handful. She threw me in one of the bins earlier." the other one said. I glared at him and started screaming again.

"Shut it Seungri. It's your fault for scaring her." Said the one I punched. I thought that he said it wrong. Did I just hear him say Seungri?

"Jiyong. You do know that this is taking it way to an extreme right? She didn't want to talk to you back at the cafe. How do you expect her to want to talk to you now?" Said the muscular one. My eyes were wide now. Jiyong? Seungri? Could it be. They all looked at me when I finally decided to shut up. I stared at them in curiousity.

"Y-You're BigBang? BigBang kidnapped me? YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL!" I said as although I was a fangirl they cannot escape the fact that they kidnapped me. I was screaming again. I had to get out. God knows what they are going to do to me. Jiyong covered my mouth to stop me from screaming anymore.

"Keep quiet alright. I expected a more positive reaction if you found out that we were BigBang. Like you would be asking for autographs." He said as he tried shushing me. I glared at him and bit his hand to make him remove it from my face.

"Why would I want to ask for your autographs? After you kidnapped me!? Why would anyone want an autograph from their kidnappers!? And what makes you think I'm some fan!? I do not wear those little crown things or wear an I LOVE BIGBANG shirt. I am a normal person who likes to go to a cafe on a nice sunny day to write!" I said as I glared at all of them. The two maknaes at the back cringed into their seats. Youngbae was nodding in approval and TOP I assume removed his glasses to look at me. Jiyong was still staring at the ground.

"Could you please just let me out. You and I both know that this won't look good in the news." I said as I tried to calm myself. This has got to be the best and worst day ever. Being with my fave idol group in one car but being kidnapped by them is bad.

They all looked at each other nodding then they looked back at Jiyong who was still staring at me. They all shook their heads at him and looked at me.

"We're sorry for disturbing you..Uhm." Youngbae trailed off since he didn't know my name.

"Ji Eun." I said and smiled at him.

"Ji Eun. But Jiyong has been obsessing over you the past week. He claims that you are a fan. And that he would love to get to know you better. And judging by your reaction. I doubt that you are one. Also. He's been constantly trying to get a glimpse of what you write everyday. We're really sorry though." He said and I nodded. I looked back at all of them and they nodded in agreement except for Jiyong. Jerk.

"If you guys promise not to hurt me. I won't say a word to the press. Just leave me alone alright? If you want to get to know me better there is always the nice and less creepy way. Now can I get out of the car?" I said and they all nodded. Jiyong looked like he would try to stop me again but TOP-ssi held him down. I smiled and stepped out of the van.


It's been two months since that incident, they haven't been disturbing me and/or stalking me anymore which made me happy. I was going through my comments and story reviews since I just completed one of my fics. I was reading some comments when one comment caught my eye.

KwonDragon: I loved your story authornim. I would love to meet a fellow fan like you! I'm in Korea right now. I would love to meet you sometime to learn some tricks of the trade.

I raised my eyebrows at this comment but shrugged it off. I was about to go through my friend requests when I saw that username again KwonDragon. I was about to accept when my inbox signalled that I had a message.

KwonDragon: You are really talented authornim. I couldn't resist inboxing you since I noticed that you were online. Please. I'd love to meet you.

I was really curious about her and since I'd love to meet some of my readers I decided to give it a go.

Jeanne: I'm glad that you think I'm an awesome author. Sure I'll meet up with you. Here's my number. Let's meet up tomorrow M'kay? 123-xxxxx

I shrugged it off and deicded that I might as well meet my mystery fan.


I was in a cafe again. This cafe was more of the quiet type. Not many people would go here since it wasn't high-end. Meaning celebrities don't go here. But even so I wanted some private time meeting my subscriber. She was very intriguing on my part and I guess she was a GD bias. I smiled since that meant that we had a lot in common. I was in one of the private booths of the cafe which separated you from everything else. I brought along with me all the papers and drabble that I make for my stories. I even brought along some lyrics and poems that I made to help inspire her. Just as I was bringing them out. A man's voice surprised me.

"Annyeong haseyo Author-nim. I'm KwonDragon-imnida." I stared at the person who entered the booth. I was dumbstruck to see Jiyong again. He was KwonDragon? What? How can this be!? I must have had such ashocked expression on my face because he was smirking at me.

"W-What!?! How can you be KwonDragon!? KwonDragon is supposed to be a girl!" I said as I shook my head furiously at him. He was smirking at me, he was clearly enjoying my confusion.

"Yep. I'm KwonDragon. And you promised me a day with you. Right authornim?" He said smiling at me. I glared at him and gathered all my papers I can't believe the one person I despised the most was KwonDragon! Okay maybe I don't despise him that much because I write about him but even so! Just as I was about to leave he grabbed my hand.

"Look. I'm sorry for pretending to be a fangirl to meet up with you. But do you even realize how long it took me to find you on a fanfcition site!? I really just want to get to know you better you know." He said and smiled at me. I glared at him since I know that this won't bring me any kind of benefit.

"How did you find me then?" I said and sat back down.

"I kinda went through every fan fiction that would have something to do with us. And. Then I came across your fanfic. Well fanfics to be precise." he said and smiled at me. I glared at him but sat down.

"Why can't you just leave me alone. Did I not make it clear two months ago that I did not want to see you?" I said and he seemed taken aback so he looked down. Great. What did I do this time.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." I said reaching out to touch his hand but he pulled it away. Great now I'm the bad guy. I tried to talk to him but he refused to look up.

"What do I have to do to get you to talk to me?" I said and sighed he was obviously irritating me right now.

"For once in your life. Live by what you write. Stop being so worrisome and tense. Live a little." He said as he was about to get up. I stared at him as he was about to leave.

"What do you mean!?" I asked him. I didn't get what he meant.

"Look. I like you. I have been stalking you because I like you. When I read your stories online I fell for you even more. You seem to be a sweet girl in your fanfics. You intrigued me. What happened two months ago made me even more intrigued about you. You write about how your going to meet me. Your bias. And here I am! In front of you. Practically begging you to go on a date with me. But you still choose to be all tough and stubborn. Why do you enjoy pushing people away? I noticed that online too. Even when you went out for coffee. You push people away. I know that you're a fan. And you're just denying it in front of me. Why is that!? Well I'm sick and tired of chasing after you. I really just wanted to get to know you better. But if you keep being that way. Then. Fine." He said as he stormed out of the cafe. I stared at his empty seat and wondered. Was he telling the truth? Did I really just push people away like he claimed?

I was back in my dorm. I thought about what he meant by what he said. It's true. I had a chance to make what I write a reality but I let it slip away from my fingers. He was Kwon Jiyong. G Dragon. My ultimate bias. I had an opportunity to meet him. No. I had two opportunities to meet him and talk to him. I felt so much regret in me. What did I just do? I sighed and sank back down on the bed. One thing I learned from him was to never let an opportunity pass by just like that.


Hi. What did you guys think of my one-shot? I've been doing constant drabble at home and at school in between my other two fics. I know that this is ugly. I just don't know how to make oneshots. LOL. But hey there's a first for everything. So. What did you guys think? Comment guys! Because your comments help me to become a better writer. :D Love y'all. Help me decide if this one should remain a oneshot.