Chapter 1

The Transfer Student

"Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae! Stop at each other's faces! Jonghyun! Fix your tie! And Taemin...um...please get your hands out of Minho's pants." A tall dark haired boy went around reimprading people. He had dark eyes that looked like they could pierce through your soul and find out your every secret. He was Choi Seunghyun, the infamous class president. No one liked him because he was bossy, cold, and distant, so they avoided him. He told himself he didn't need friends when people started to leave him alone, and so became more cold and distant. As he became colder and meaner, people started to ignore him more, resulting in him becoming the cold-hearted bastard he is now. Then people started ignoring him completely, and...well, let's just say it was a neverending cycle that someone needed to break. Seunghyun went towards his classroom as the bell rang, scolding and yelling at people that were walking a little too slowly for his tastes. He entered the classroom, and sat in the very middle of the front row, where he could best see the teacher. No one sat on either side of him, most were crowded in the back of the classroom, where they were mostly 'popular' people. He greeted the teacher as she cane in, and she started talking about a new transfer student, Kwon Ji...yon? Jiwoo? Well, Kwon Ji-something. Then, a slight boy with high cheekbones and light Brown eyes walked into the classroom. He had his tie on loosely and his hair was dyed a sandy Brown, and gelled into a messy crooked faux-hawk. He bowed to the class. "Annyeonghasaeo! Kwon Jiyong imnida, please take care of me!" That was it, Kwon Jiyong. He would gave to remember the name for future scokdongs, the boy looked like a trouble-maker. Seunghyun almost didn't notice the boy walking towards him until he sat down on his left. Honestly, theure were other seats on the classroom, weren't there? "Annyeong! I'm Jiyong! I got moved up a in grade school so that makes you my hyung! I hope we can become good friends!" Seunghyun simply glared, he hated overly bubbly people. "Fix your tie," was all he said to the boy before turning his attention to his notes. _________________________________________________________________ MIANHAE MIANHAE MIANHAE MIANHAE!!!!! I'm sooo sorry its so late, I rewrote this like 15 times I just didn't know how I wanted it to be exactly. I'm still not happy, but you guys deserve an update, Neh? Wrote this on my phone so sorry for mistakes (my laptop died right before I got to post it, but luckily then how I wanted to write it was fresh in my mind) anyways....hi...I'm tree...*coughs and waddles away like an awkward penguin*