Chapter 1

Because I Only Love You

 

-Chapter 1-

 

One night at secret place there two people cuddling each other. The women head is laid on the men chest and the men are the women hair. 

“oppa, can we able like this every time?” asked seohyun worriedly. “ne.. we can..” said kyuhyun and still seohyun’s hair but sometimes he kiss the top of seohyun’s head.

Seohyun moving of kyuhyun side and look kyu eyes. “oppa, I am really worried.. You know many citizens blame me and many rumors spread out about our relation. How we do now oppa?” asked seohyun again with worried expression. Kyu give his yeojachingu sweet smile, and grab seohyun hands. “You don’t need to worry chagi.. I am always on your side. If anyone blames you I will protect you. What ever they said about you, I don’t care. And about the rumors are just the rumors right because our Management will cover our secret. Did you remember about Taeteuk relation?? They keep in secret almost 5 years because the management helps them to hide their relation, and they still fine. So, we will like them until we ready to reveal our relation.” said kyuhyun. seohyun just nodded and give kyuhyun smile.

“by the way.. Your picture for new album was HOT.. wow.. I don’t expect that you have abs on your belly.” kyuhyun said jokingly for changes the serious atmosphere. Seohyun just pout . It is make seohyun more cutely and makes kyu want to more. “Oppa.. Don’t mention it.. I really embarrassed.” Seohyun said.

While seohyun didn’t aware kyuhyun kiss her lips to stop seohyun mumbling. Seohyun shock and her eyes become widely. One minute they kiss.

Kyu broke their kissing. “Tomorrow, please take care of your self. Because of your schedule will be tiring. Fighting!!” kyuhyun said encourage his girlfriend. “ne.. oppa.. You too. You will go often overseas to promote your new album in China.”

The both of them have to separate because of their schedule. Kyuhyun put his hat with logo 203 on seohyun head. “you still keep my hat?” asked kyu. “ne.. this is my precious think I have.” Seohyun smiling.

Kyuhyun take seohyun on her dorm safely. Before seohyun enter the dorm. Seohyun kiss kyuhyun cheek to say good bye. Seohyun leave kyuhyun in front of her dorm. kyuhyun smiling while waving his hand until seohyun disappear from his sight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Today SNSD get news that they are will be guest on MBC Radio Star and will record on 4th January. Seohyun is really happy because on the sideline busy schedule she can meet her lover. 

“Look at our magnae after hearing this news. She looks happier than yesterday.” Hyo said jokingly. “aigoo.. our maknae really miss Cho Kyuhyun.” Yoong add. “eonnie, please stop it.. I really embarrassed. Is it true that I really miss kyu oppa because we didn’t spent a lot of time together.” Said seohyun pathetic.

“YA!! stop talking!! We have to go for recording our comeback stage!!” shouted taeyeon in front of the door.

All members follow the leader said and prepared for the recording.

In the other side where is kyuhyun on his way to go to MBC building for recording. The phone is ringing, and kyu hang up.

“Yeobboseyeo??”

“annyeong Oppa.. naega Seohyun. where are you oppa??”

“Oh.. hyun-ah.. I am on the way with manager hyung to MBC building for recording. Waeyeo??

“annyeo.. I just want hear your voice oppa..” seohyun talk sweetly.

“aigoo.. my hyunie.. now you grow up well. Kekeke” tease kyu.

“Ya!! Seohyun put your Cell phone!! We will get ready now!!” shout taeyeon from Seohyun cellphone.

“aish.. taeng ahjuma.. Since teuk hyung leave her in to army she become real ahjuma.” Kyu said.

“oppa.. I will hang up first. Bye oppa.. saranghae..”

“ne.. saranghae hyunie..”

Line ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun ended his recording for MBC Radio star. He is being called from the PD to come into his room. Kyuhyun greet politely to his PD. Kyuhyun sit in front of PD desk.

“Kyuhyun-sii, I have some news for you. You know that your hobae comeback next years. And we are still planning about invited SNSD to be guest on radio star. And fortunately your companies agree it. They will record 4th January.” Said PD

Kyuhyun notice why seohyun call him suddenly. And now he know because seohyun now about it.

“hmm.. who is coming PD-nim?” asked kyu curiously.

“we are luckily all member will coming.” PD-Nim Happily.   

“it is good for rating..” said kyuhyun

After that, kyu send a message to seohyun.

To: SeoPrincess

Chagi, have you done your schedule? I hope you don’t force your body. I don’t want you get sick. I wanna let you know, at 4th January we will met on Radio Star. It is our first time in on talk show at the same frame after we date, so don’t be nervous. Just enjoy the show. See you chagiya  

-Love you princess-

In the other hand seohyun was finishing her schedule for recording her comeback. She is checking her Cellphone. There is one message from her lover.

Sender: Hyun oppa

Chagi, have you done your schedule? I hope you don’t force your body. I don’t want you get sick. I wanna let you know, at 4th January we will met on Radio Star. It is our first time on talk show at the same frame after we date, so don’t be nervous. Just enjoy the show. See you chagiya  

To: Hyun Oppa

I am already finished. Ne.. I can take care of my self. Ah.. Radio star.. our manager had told us about it. Yeah.. oppa you are right.. I’m nervous and afraid. Thanks for encourage me oppa. I will do the best for recording. Hwaiting!!

-Love you hyun oppa-

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Far away from Seokyu live. There is one man who waiting for Comeback stage. He is Yonghwa the leader of CNBLUE. Yonghwa waiting fro long time to comeback stage and release their new album. Fortunately, their comeback is same as SNSD who comeback on January.

In CNBLUE Dorm.

“it is no longer our new album will be release.” Yong Proudly said to his dongsaeng. “Yupz hyung.. I can’t wait..” said minhyuk happily. “Hyung.. will we at the same stage with SNSD?”ask jungshin suddenly. “yupz.. of course and I will meet seo again.. I really miss her.” Said yonghwa and imagining his past time with seo at WGM 3 years ago.

“omo… hyung you still love her?” Minhyuk asked jokingly. “sure.. I still love her.. he is my precious in my live and I don’t wanna let her with other man nor kyuhyun sunbae.” Said Yong frontally.   

Jonghyun just smiled without any respond of yonghwa said about seohyun. because it had a reason. Only Jonghyun who is outside SMent Family know about Kyu and seo in a relationship.

‘must I tell kyuhyun hyung about this?’ ask Jonghyun to himself.    

 

-----------------------------------------to be continued------------------------------------------------------------------------