Tweets From YG, SM, JYP, and other labels about the new girl group!?

Sweet Titanium [New Girl Group] {Apply Open}

Tweets from famous idols about the new girl group!?

 

by shinee-FAN - Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:50                                                                                           30933894 views          1984673 comments

 

 

 

There have been recent tweets from JJ Project of JYP Entertainment speaking about a girl with beautiful vocal talents. JJ Project says there is no one else like her and that she is also the most beautiful. "Wah~ Her voice is like an angel's! No wonder she is so beautiful! Look forward to her! ^^ Kekeke". That was written on the tweet that the JJ Project members wrote. It was not just JJ Project but also f(x)'s Sulli who recently tweeted a status stating: "It was like nothing I've never seen! The way she danced in the studio amazed everyone! Look forward to her debut! ^^".  Lastly to include Starship Entertainment's Soyu from Sistar. She recently tweeted an picture of her awaiting the group performance. "She has been training hard! And the Boyfriend members have treated her well. Breeze Entertainment Fighting! ^^"

We assume that these girls have been signed with JYP, SM, and Starship entertainment. Who are these girls? Are they amazing as the idols say? We will just have to wait! Stay tuned until next time!