Ilusion

Her
The club was filled with drunk, crazy and body grinding people. And i'm here siting alone in the vip section because my friends are in the dance floor dancing with just random girls. I'm here because is one of my friend birthday so is just forced. I'm not the club boy type you know, I prefered my home and my bed but well this is why I'm a good friend 'I'll be here in good and bad time', well that's my how my mind work. Siting in here make my tirsty so I just get up and walk to the bar, in my way there I see her, just a beatiful lady dancing alone in the middle of the dancefloor, I see how the other mens look at her and I have to said my face was like their face is just lust and shock, because the way she move her body with the flow of the music and the expresions in her face you just get a shiver,in a good way, when the song change I found myself in the same spot just lost in her. Her face, body, legs, hair, eye..... Wait she look at me! She is coming to this side without breaking the eye contact with me, I have to tell you I feel nervious. "Hey cutie, a bottle of water?" And the bartender broke my daze asking her, I don't know how she is at my side and when she broke the eye contact I feel stupid for that. "Hey bro you want something?" "I think a shot is good for him, he was frozzen at this moment" she tell to the bartender and wink at me, I just nood, I feel like a idiot with all this. "Ok bro" he said and left to make the shot. "Your name?" she said after a minutes of silence "huh?" I was lost again in her eyes "Your name, what is your name?" "Ah... Yo-YoSeob" stupid why you feel nervious "Cute name, like you" she laugh, so cute laugh, Yang YoSeob wake up!!!. "Yours?... What yours?" I ask her "Mine?.... Not cute at all, I will tell you after we finish dancing?." Wait what 0.0 and before I can react I was dragging for her to the dancefloor. The music was fast but when we get to the center the DJ change to a slow song. She put her body close to mine and start to move, y, grinding, "go with flow, just move with me" she wisper in my ears and I just knew that I was not moving at all. I go with her flow, we start roming each other body's with our hand, she put her hand around my neck and I put it mine in her waist, we lost control, if someone watch us they can tell that we're having , but no, not at all we are just dancing, but the way she make me move and she move is something...... ugh. Whatever I was feeling very with all this dance move and she was not helping at all, her face was so close to mine in a minute I will kiss her, but she do that before me, she crash her lips in mine, I was shock but I reply to the kiss. Was sweet and not rough, I was going to get more but that was when the song finish and she break the contact. "Thanks" that's was all I can catch of her before she get out of the dancefloor and lost between the people, leaving me there in daze. "Yang Yoseob wake up!!!!" I heard a voice far away "Uh?" I get a shock when I see Hyung in front of me. I was in a coffeshop with Seung hyung. "You was just in daze now!!! ... I was talking about the project, I will go back to the office, is hard to get a good conversation with you these 2 weeks" He was mad "Sorry hyung, I just.... " she was a dream? A ilusion? She was to real "For real sorry hyung" "Ok but can you just tell me why are you so lost after I found you alone in the dancafloor in the club in my birthday, you just keep in daze, what happen that day?" He ask. I really don't know if she was real or not, after that day hyung keep telling me that I was alone in the dancefloor and nobody was there, I get in the club 4days after that and she never go there, I ask the bartender but he tell me that he don't remeber anything. I wa dreaming?? "Nothing hyung I think was the drink that I taste that night" I can't tell him if I really don't know if true or not. "Ok boy, but we have to keep doing this so.." "Excuse me, my name is Mindae, I will be your waitress now because the other have to go in a break, you want something?" "Uh?...yes I will....." She.... Is her, that eyes, is really her!