The creepy smiling guy

Smile for me

Taemin had got the girl her order and felt a pair of eyes on him. At first he thought he was just being paranoid but then realised that there was a man smiling at him. The man had a creepy arua about him, Taemin felt his flesh crawl.

He walked up to the man,''Sir can I get you anything?''

''Yes, some tea please.'' The man said still smiling. Taemin couldn't stop from sneering. He turned but then the man said,''May I ask your name?''

Taemin rolled his eyes,''No you may not.''

''Oooh so cold,ouch.'' The other man teased.

''Look I just gonna get you tea and then go to other people okay.'' Taemin said flately.

''Okay.'' the other man said still smiling.

Taemin shuddered and went to get the man's order, he asked to have another waiter take his place with this one so he didn't have to interact with the creepy guy anymore.

He went up to a table a punk rocker with bright red hair was sitting there. She was reading a book, Taemin thought she was cute so he decided to talk to her for a bit. He was saddened when he was shot down but he shrugged it off and continued with the day.

''Hey Tae!'' One of the other workers Choi had exclaimed.

''What!'' Taemin whined not wanting to be bothered with Choi, Choi was annoying,loud,and disrespectful. He had shiny purple hair that he was oh so proud of, it made Taemin roll his eyes distastefully. 

Taemin then sighed knowing that the annoying man would not leave him alone anytime soon. He just hoped for the day to be over soon.

 

Sorry for this chapter being so short!