느낌이 와 The Feeling Is Here

Beautiful Baby Part Two (Sequel)

[Breaking] 4Minute's Jihyun ideal type is Hyunbin. Will Ze:A's Hyungsik lose to Korea's best looking man?

Hyungsik was reading the news that Kwanghee saw and told him. Being the worry-wart he was, he was panicking. Did Jihyun's feelings change for him? He quickly texted Jihyun.

"Jihyun ah, I saw the article. Is it true? ): "

"Maybe?"

"Don't play me like this noona-ya..."

"Nah, I am kidding. I am doing it for variety. You know I love you."

"Alright. I love you too. Thank God, I thought I was going to lose you."

"We were destiny, we will stay that way okay? Don't worry so much and concentrate on your schedule!" 

 

/A FEW DAYS LATER/


As an official couple, they got invited to do a Guerilla Date interview. They met up before the interview started and were eating lunch together.

"You scared me with that article."

"Really? So you don't trust me at all?"

"I t-t-trust you!"

"Just kidding! Eat your food, we are going to be late for the interview."

The sweet conversation between Hyungsik and Jihyun were making the managers cringe while sitting nearby them. But of course, they all knew that the two of them were destined to be together. 

 

During the interview, the host mentioned the article (obviously -__-)  and asked Hyungsik about his thoughts.

"I believe in her, that's all I need to care about." 

Jihyun slightly blushed and slapped Hyungsik's shoulder a little too hard. Hyungsik pretended to be hurt. 

"Aigoo, you hit me too hard. But it's okay, I am ready to get hurt!" Both of them laughed at each other, leaving the host jealous of their relationship.



At the interview that was held over dinner in a restaurant in Hongdae, the host mentioned that there was a guest who likes to come to this restaurant often. He also mentions that the guest is someone Jihyun likes very much. Jihyun was dumbounded, someone who she likes? Isn't that the person sitting right next to her? Hyunbin then somewhat apears from nowhere, and sat down beside the host. Jihyun gasped loudly, making Hyunbin chuckle.

 

Why invite that man? Hmph! Jihyun noona is mine! Hyungsik turned possessive and held on to Jihyun's hand. 

The host then said that this restaurant is Hyunbin's favourite restaurant as his friend owns the place. The atmosphere is best for celebrity couples who want to enjoy some peace between their hectic schedules. 

Right at this moment, Hyunbin speaks. 

"Thank you for saying that I am your ideal type."

Aish, this man! Stop mentioning that ideal type. Noona loves me and me only. Hyungsik's mind was repeating that same sentence repeatedly, getting angrier every second. 

"Ahh, you're welcome sunbaenim." Jihyun became shy all of a sudden, acting coy. 

Omo, Hyunbin sunbaenim just thanked me. But I'm already attached. It's okay! At least he knows I used to like him. Jihyun smiled. 

"Ah, I have a schedule to go to, so I'll make a move first. Bye Jihyun-ssi and Hyungsik-ssi." Hyunbin bowed and left the restaurant.

Yes, that man is leaving. Hyungsik's heart finally calmed down.

"Don't worry Hyungsik ah, you are my only one. No one will end us." Jihyun assured Hyungsik, after sensing that he was getting jealous. 


Hyungsik finally smiled after so long in the recording and gave a tight hug to Jihyun.

/FEW WEEKS LATER/


The second season of The Romantic & Idol was going to start, and the producers decided to recall Jihyun and Hyungsik, now known as the Jihyungsik couple, to help out with the mission videos. They also conducted an interview.

During the interview, the producers were asking the same question, how do you determine who is the right girl/guy for you? 

Jihyun thought for a while, smiled and told the producers this,  "If you feel some fluttery feelings and you enjoy being with the guy that you got shuffled with, you know you are with the right person. In that moment, when I saw him at the cinema and when we held hands while walking on the street, I could already predict that he was the one." She then nodded and affirmed her statement, her nod came with a shy smile which made the producers smile back as they all reminisce the memories of the first season of the show.

Hyungsik also said the exact same thing as Jihyun during the interview,  "Just use your real feelings. When the feelings come and it's right, you will know that you should stick to her and just her only, just like how I knew Jihyun was the one and I stuck to her." Hyungsik chuckled and nodded. The producers thanked Hyungsik and told Jihyun to come in. They then did a ending scene for the interview. 

As they hooked hands they laughed and said, "Together, become a cute couple like us!" At that moment, Jihyun took the chance to kiss her at the cheek once again, leaving Hyungsik blushing.

Thank you R&I, I think I found my only one.

Thank you R&I, for letting me meet my destiny.  

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The two hugged and they left the studio holding hands, walking towards their bright and blissful future.

 

[A/N: YIPPEE! ANOTHER SPIN-OFF/ALTERNATE ENDING. I can't make this a sad ending. Jihyungsik is so shippable I'm gonna cringe and die. I am also loving the new season of R&I!!! JIwon x N, Yewon x Minhyuk :D YAYYYYY gimme a thumbs up if you liked the story and subscribe for more. If you think i should be better, comment and let me know! THANK YOU :D oh and i made a reference to VIXX's new song "I'm ready to get hurt" in the story. REAL V! V I X X VIXX!!! WOOHOO (: ]