Weekly Idol-Version 4Minute

Gwiyomi?

We as in BtoB and I where sitting on the floor of the weekly idol set and I was moving the blanket over my lap..I was the only girl in the Cube Rookies with 7 boys.We saw Doni and Hyongdon come in.Sungjae helped me up and we all bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"We all said.

"Who are you?"Doni Oppa asked.

"We're here to spectaite,"Eunkwang said.

"What company are you from?"Hyungdon asked.

"Cube,"Minhyuk answered.

"Wah~Cube,"They both said,"You should have started off with that."

They came over and shook and high-fived the boys while I was just standing there with my sleeve covered hand over my mouth.

"Who are you here to watch,"Hyungdon asked,"Introduce your sunbaes."

"The best girl group out there,"Changsub started but Doni cut him off.

"SNSD,"They shouted,"Oh Wonder Girls!"

"Yah!"Hyuna Unnie yelled,"Pigs!"

"4Minute!,"Hyunsik finished.They came out and Hyuna hit Hyungdo.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"We all said bowing to our Sunbaes.They said though that if I evver said Sunbae to their face they'd hurt me so they're just my Unnies.We sat back down and I put the blanket back over my lap.When it came to laughing they over reacted...like a lot.Some of them fell over,the others held onto each other  while I was sitting looking at them.

"Bom you alright over there?"Jihyun asked.I nodded.

When it came to the Aegyo in the Changsub kept on bringing up his hands in the scenerios.

"Yah!"Doni and Coni Oppa both yelled when it came to his and Sohyun Unnies scenerio.When it went to the challenge of eating the most ice cream Hyungdo and Doni didn't want the 4Minute Maknae to eat to much.When it came to BtoB they ate like Cube doesn't feed us.When it got to me Sungjae and Ilhoon both kept on saying that that was to much for me.

"You don't have to eat that much,"Ilhoon said taking the spoon and taking off half,"There."

I turned my head away from 4Minute out of respect and since I'm the same age as Sungjae I turned my head in his direction since he's used to me eatiing in front of him.After I ate the ice cream Ilhoon handed me a napkin.

"They really take care of Bom,"Doni commented.

"It's because she's the youngest,"Eunkwang said,"We baby her like we baby Sunjae."

We won and we got to come back next week as official guests.Ilhoon helped me up after the show finished off.Hyuna put her arm around my shoulders while she led me back to our shared dorm.